Sign in to follow this  
edjr

The NBA - It's WALKTASTIC!

I don't have any problem with people complaining there was no call but then don't complain when Curry gets called for popping back four steps around screens to get off threes either.

To me the traveling non-calls are a joke, but just as big a joke (and probably more prevalent) is the amount of carrying/palming of the basketball. Actually dribbling of a basketball only takes place at top speeds. When guys are standing still dribbling or walking the ball up, they be carryin' like a mofo.

There have been far worse missed calls... especially this post season. Sure, I want OKC to win but it's not as outrageous a missed call as some we have seen recently. I know that doesn't make it correct but human error is part of sport.

In today's society, calling players for traveling is racist.

I'm still boycotting the NBA until the Asian / Amish community becomes the majority.

saw the last 3 minutes of the game after the Pitt/TB game, hockey playoffs are so infinitely better than the NBA...

saw the last 3 minutes of the game after the Pitt/TB game, hockey playoffs are so infinitely better than the NBA...

Just depends on what sport you like better. I couldn't watch two minutes of hockey playoffs or finals. The sport bores me. But I was riveted the last 10 to 12 minutes of last night's NBA game.

Just depends on what sport you like better. I couldn't watch two minutes of hockey playoffs or finals. The sport bores me. But I was riveted the last 10 to 12 minutes of last night's NBA game.

10 minutes of real time? which is about 45 seconds of NBA time when it comes to the end of games.

NBA would be much more fun if they eliminated the free throws and fouls in general

I get other calls get missed and I get things are often let go.... But this is the Conference Finals, this is the crucial final seconds of the game, this is live action by the guy with the ball, not somebody out of view and away from the play - how in the fock they all missed that is mindboggling.... That being said GS has nobody to blame but themselves. Playing at home, huge 1st half lead, in the comforts of a building you never lose in - they deserved to get beat.

I enjoyed watching the Warriors lose last night on their floor. I can't stand cocky Curry.

OAKLAND, Calif. -- A traveling violation should have been called on Russell Westbrook on a critical possession in the final minute of Monday's Game 1 of the Western Conference finals, the NBA's senior vice president of replay and referee operations said.
The Oklahoma City Thunder led by three points when Westbrook, defended tightly by Klay Thompson, picked up his dribble after crossing half court.
Referee Monty McCutchen awarded Westbrook a timeout with 17.2 seconds remaining, despite the All-Star point guard's dragging his pivot foot, which prompted Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr to animatedly make the traveling motion and shout for the call while standing only feet away.

:thumbsup:

I enjoyed watching the Warriors lose last night on their floor. I can't stand two time MVP Curry.

FYP

Oh sorry yeah I watched the whole game but the last 10 to 12 minutes was pretty great.

And as much as I love watching Curry shoot if I'm starting point guard I'm taking that cat over in Oklahoma City. Westbrook is a monster much better all-around game

God, I despise Crosby :thumbsdown:

why? you said you don't watch.

He's not even close to level of insufferable as Lebron

I love hockey :dunno:

Crosby is a crybaby biotch, someone should Malarchuk him :mad:

I love hockey :dunno:

Crosby is a crybaby biotch, someone should Malarchuk him :mad:

That was an accident, what fun if that?

Why not Domi him?

or Hunter him?

Both of the above would work for me :thumbsup:

Maybe something a little more legal though, you may not remember this one but it was legendary around here:

I'd pay money to see Crosby laying on the ice like that with little birds flying around his head :music_guitarred:

Everyone in the NBA travels and carries the ball... Why would they need to actually call the rules like it is supposed to be called?

There are winter sports still being played right now?

There are winter sports still being played right now?

Curling is yooge right now

They probably call the walk because Thompson fouled him.

:huh:

I get other calls get missed and I get things are often let go.... But this is the Conference Finals, this is the crucial final seconds of the game, this is live action by the guy with the ball, not somebody out of view and away from the play - how in the fock they all missed that is mindboggling.... That being said GS has nobody to blame but themselves. Playing at home, huge 1st half lead, in the comforts of a building you never lose in - they deserved to get beat.

Any worse than Durant getting smacked in the head on a drive with no call?

They knew he was calling time out and didn't pay attention to his feet. There are far worse missed travel calls of guys taking 4-5 steps on drives.

:huh:

That should've been

"They probably didn't call the walk because Thompson fouled him."

That should've been

"They probably didn't call the walk because Thompson fouled him."

oh yes, I knew what you meant, but you're saying they saw the foul and didn't call it because he traveled? you think an NBA official has that kind of mental reflexes? not a chance

oh yes, I knew what you meant, but you're saying they saw the foul and didn't call it because he traveled? you think an NBA official has that kind of mental reflexes? not a chance

Nah, more like he saw the travel and didn't call it because he got fouled forcing him to travel. I think sometimes they do stuff like that.

Like two guys go for a loose ball one guy mauls the other trying to get to the hypothetical loose ball and the ball goes out on the guy who got mauled. They'll call it out on the guy that did the mauling. Mauling guy complains. The ref says, "I have to either call a foul on you or I give them the ball"... at least the shitty refs that I've played with. I can see that mindset creeping in at the end of a game.

That would be a great debate. I hate Sindey Crosby with a passion, he's a gigantic focking crybaby whiner. I hope every shift he takes a slapshot in the throat. The only problem with that ever happening is that that pvssy is such a floater he never sees the defensive end of the ice. Fvck Sindey Crosby...focking pvssy.