Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

Focking squirrel in the attic

I hear the focker running around above my head, wife and daughter are asleep. What options are available.

Flicked the attic light on and off a few times and heard more movement. I do not want to end up with a bunny sized problem. This happened about a year ago and the squirrel got out and I never heard it again.

Hopefully it happens again.

Flicked the attic light on and off a few times and heard more movement. I do not want to end up with a bunny sized problem. This happened about a year ago and the squirrel got out and I never heard it again.

Hopefully it happens again.

I'm very foggy on this, but I think I remember something about predator pee? I think you can buy it. Good luck.

Death! No other option. I put rat poison bricks in the attic with bowls of water and another bowl of antifreeze. Works like a charm.

But what really works, is a five gallon bucket that you put a gallon of water in with amonia. Drill a hole on each side of the bucket. Attach the rod with a 2 liter bottle of coke and put peanut butter on it. Instant death. The bottle will turn into the water and amonia drowning the little Fawkers.

Got that tip here a few weeks ago. It works.

You shouldn't, in the attic or anywhere else. Pervert.

:doublethumbsup:

I might have to change my sig

Look, This is a whole new era, Used to be, there was a time When you have to be focking squirrel in the Attic. But now, It doesn't matter who you love or where you love them. Be proud, stand strong And be focking squirrels anywhere you want.

#Lovenuts

Death! No other option. I put rat poison bricks in the attic with bowls of water and another bowl of antifreeze. Works like a charm.

But what really works, is a five gallon bucket that you put a gallon of water in with amonia. Drill a hole on each side of the bucket. Attach the rod with a 2 liter bottle of coke and put peanut butter on it. Instant death. The bottle will turn into the water and amonia drowning the little Fawkers.

Got that tip here a few weeks ago. It works.

Hopefully it will not come to that. I did not hear them this morning.

Like I said in my first post I heard them one night last year and then nothing since. I hope they go away on their own.

You shouldn't, in the attic or anywhere else. Pervert.

See, I was going to say, if you're going to do it, that's a pretty good spot to do it.

You need to find out how he got in. I owned a house once where a squirrel got in the attic. I could never find where he got in. He would leave during the summer and come back in the winter. I sold the place with that dude still living up there.