Hardcore troubadour

Meanwhile in Chicago....

BALTIMORE — During the month of July, Baltimore City reported 29 homicides.

So far in 2021, there have been 206 people murdered in the city

Murder rate soars in Los Angeles

The 179 homicides in the first six months of the year is the highest total in more than a decade

Why could it be true that everywhere you find a Democrat led city you find misery, notably among its minority population?

At every turn Democrats portray themselves as the caring ones, while those mean conservatives want you to work and earn your way.  And yet over and over liberal-sourced legislation only leads to continued misery for people. It's almost as if they never really changed from their origins, just changed their messaging.

Simple concept.....when you are not sure as to the motivations of a group, look at the outcomes and work backward to understand why they are doing things.

If you can't understand why someone is doing something, look at the consequences of their actions, whatever they might be, and then infer the motivations from their consequences.

For example if someone is making everyone around them miserable and you'd like to know why, their motive may simply be to make everyone around them miserable including themselves.

7 hours ago, RLLD said:

Why could it be true that everywhere you find a Democrat led city you find misery, notably among its minority population?

At every turn Democrats portray themselves as the caring ones, while those mean conservatives want you to work and earn your way.  And yet over and over liberal-sourced legislation only leads to continued misery for people. It's almost as if they never really changed from their origins, just changed their messaging.

Simple concept.....when you are not sure as to the motivations of a group, look at the outcomes and work backward to understand why they are doing things.

If you can't understand why someone is doing something, look at the consequences of their actions, whatever they might be, and then infer the motivations from their consequences.

For example if someone is making everyone around them miserable and you'd like to know why, their motive may simply be to make everyone around them miserable including themselves.

It's clear to everyone, except liberals, that liberal led states/cities are by far, the most racist and crime ridden.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's clear to everyone, except liberals, that liberal led states/cities are by far, the most racist and crime ridden.

And have the greatest income gap between rich and poor.

15 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

BALTIMORE — During the month of July, Baltimore City reported 29 homicides.

So far in 2021, there have been 206 people murdered in the city

They need to re-hire McNulty and Bunk

11 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

And have the greatest income gap between rich and poor.

See, now I wouldn't expect that.  I'd expect the bigger wealth gaps to be in the 'burbs because the people with money don't want to live in the big cities that the Liberals create, they want to live in the rural area's.  The vote Republican, locally (in their town), but at the state and federal levels, they vote liberal to make sure that the crime and poor elements stay in the big cities.  Cities that they don't have to pay for.

40 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

See, now I wouldn't expect that.  I'd expect the bigger wealth gaps to be in the 'burbs because the people with money don't want to live in the big cities that the Liberals create, they want to live in the rural area's.  The vote Republican, locally (in their town), but at the state and federal levels, they vote liberal to make sure that the crime and poor elements stay in the big cities.  Cities that they don't have to pay for.

Sorry, I was referring to Blue States.

Has anyone tried to blame Trump more, or are they still on some white supremacy binge?

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Has anyone tried to blame Trump more, or are they still on some white supremacy binge?

When crime goes up in cities we blame Democrat mayors. They get no credit when it goes down though.

Geek Club rules. :thumbsup: 

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Both in the same I guess. All of creepy joey's fock ups this year? All of the violent democratic run cities? All Trump's and white supremacist's fault. :dunno:

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

When crime goes up in cities we blame Democrat mayors. They get no credit when it goes down though.

Geek Club rules. :thumbsup: 

When did it go down? If it does go down maybe we should look into that and replicate that success elsewhere.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

When did it go down? 

Violent crime is sharply down since the 1990s. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/1/2021 at 5:28 PM, MDC said:

Violent crime is sharply down since the 1990s. 

Fantastic!   Where is it down?  You might have some relevant data that shows us some success of liberal policies in large cities.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Fantastic!   Where is it down?  You might have some relevant data that shows us some success of liberal policies in large cities.

It’s down throughout the US. The violent crime rate is much lower today than in the 90s. Link

The crime rate per capita is lower in many US cities over that time, most of which had Democratic mayors. 

Interesting that you blame Democratic mayors for the recent spike in crime but give no credit for the 30-year decline. 🤔 

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s down throughout the US. The violent crime rate is much lower today than in the 90s. Link

The crime rate per capita is lower in many US cities over that time, most of which had Democratic mayors. 

Interesting that you blame Democratic mayors for the recent spike in crime but give no credit for the 30-year decline. 🤔 

They deserve credit for following the general trend, while still staying the most violent. :lol: cuck you are precious. 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Fascinating.  So, crime is decreasing right?  And as those numbers get small and remain low, you would herald that as a victory, right?

20 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They deserve credit for following the general trend, while still staying the most violent. :lol: cuck you are precious. 

Your wife likes other D - we get it.

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Fascinating.  So, crime is decreasing right?  And as those numbers get small and remain low, you would herald that as a victory, right?

You ask many stupid questions.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Your wife likes other D - we get it.

You ask many stupid questions.

I guess you picked up on where I was taking you, that or the questions just became too hard for you.

It very well could be decreasing..we just see it more due to social media.  If we are talking the entire country vs 3 cities

31 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

It very well could be decreasing..we just see it more due to social media.  If we are talking the entire country vs 3 cities

Mainstream media has made it clear that we are a racist nation where white supremacy is our main threat, statistics on crime be-damned.....

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I guess you picked up on where I was taking you, that or the questions just became too hard for you.

I notice you like to blame one side for crime going up but never seem to credit them when it goes down.

Its almost like you’re a waffling hack. :dunno: 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I notice you like to blame one side for crime going up but never seem to credit them when it goes down.

No.  Waffling hacks are the h0m0s that come on this bored, claim to vote independent and then spend every post defending liberal causes and actions.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Chicago murder rate is up from 5 years ago, US is down.  Almost like your being your typical idiot cuck self.  :dunno:

11 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

No.  Waffling hacks are the h0m0s that come on this bored, claim to vote independent and then spend every post defending liberal causes and actions.

I had a feeling we’d be seeing more of you. Lol

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Chicago murder rate is up from 5 years ago, US is down.  Almost like your being your typical idiot cuck self.  :dunno:

Who’s the Missus going out with tonight? Does she tell you about it later?

• Sad 1

Poor MDcuck, defending the yearly slaughter of 1000's of black people by his masters, by trying to insult people on the internet.  

Oh, and any word on your hero's draft dodging malady yet?  You are usually so up on those things. :dunno: 

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

I had a feeling we’d be seeing more of you. Lol

Who’s the Missus going out with tonight? Does she tell you about it later?

You were right.  Hopefully, with the extra unemployment ending, you'll be motivated to find a job soon.

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

You were right.  Hopefully, with the extra unemployment ending, you'll be motivated to find a job soon.

I was last unemployed in 2002 or so, 10 years before you “joined” FFT with this alias.

Let me guess: Opposition research? 😂 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I was last unemployed in 2002 or so, 10 years before you “joined” FFT with this alias.

Let me guess: Opposition research? 😂 

You could have fooled me.  We are all using aliai.  I don't know what other point you're trying to make, but I'm sure it's ghey.

49 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

You could have fooled me.  We are all using aliai.  I don't know what other point you're trying to make, but I'm sure it's ghey.

Gheyer than logging in as an alias to poke fun at someone for getting laid off on 2002?

RMFF with a 20-year lease. :doublethumbsup: 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Gheyer than logging in as an alias to poke fun at someone for getting laid off on 2002?

RMFF with a 20-year lease. :doublethumbsup: 

Point out where I was making fun of you for being laid off 20 years ago.  I was more than implying that you're laid off now.  Especially with the volume of stupid shiot you post here morning, noon and night.  I've had the same user name and only one the whole time.  Those accusations aren't really doing anything for you, except confirming your status as complete h0m0.  You did predictably end with the ghey RMFF, though.  Next time post the emoji with the bandana and pretend it's you rucking 20 lbs up a hill or something.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Point out where I was making fun of you for being laid off 20 years ago. I was more than implying that you're laid off now.  Especially with the volume of stupid shiot you post here morning, noon and night.  I've had the same user name and only one the whole time.  Those accusations aren't really doing anything for you, except confirming your status as complete h0m0.  You did predictably end with the ghey RMFF, though.  Next time post the emoji with the bandana and pretend it's you rucking 20 lbs up a hill or something.

Do you use this handle when your main one gets banned?

Sad. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Do you use this handle when your main one gets banned?

Sad. 

Sorry, poor sad clown.  I only use this handle and I've never been banned.  You're really digging yourself a hole here.   Have you been unemployed that long?  

• Haha 1