Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Meanwhile in Chicago....

Recommended Posts

Riddle me this...Lightfoot refused any help from Trump related to sending federal troops in last year.  Now, by her account, crime is dropping.  Why in the world would she ask Joe for federal troops assistance if their crime reduction tactics are working???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I have the solution to Chicago’s violence. We need to send gutterboy in to promote starting their own business. Easy

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Riddle me this...Lightfoot refused any help from Trump related to sending federal troops in last year.  Now, by her account, crime is dropping.  Why in the world would she ask Joe for federal troops assistance if their crime reduction tactics are working???

If you attempt to use actual logic in any way around the actions of Democrats/Leftists/Liberals you will only be frustrated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 403
Shot & Wounded: 1939
Total Shot: 2342
Total Homicides: 428

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2K shot and wounded.  Libs hate guns.  One would think they would totally embrace this thread.  :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

2K shot and wounded.  Libs hate guns.  One would think they would totally embrace this thread.  :dunno:

"Liberals hate guns" meaning they're against liberal gun laws.  Meanwhile, conservatives hate liberals and are in favor of liberal gun laws. 

Strange

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Philly is much smaller and has 300 plus. What a shithole. Can you imagine raising a child anywhere near that? Selfish parents.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only 5 people killed yesterday? Only 25 or so shot? Slackers.

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 408
Shot & Wounded: 1963
Total Shot: 2371
Total Homicides: 433

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Only 5 people killed yesterday? Only 25 or so shot? Slackers.

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 408
Shot & Wounded: 1963
Total Shot: 2371
Total Homicides: 433

Weekend coming up!!  Should be a correction..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Only 5 people killed yesterday? Only 25 or so shot? Slackers.

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 408
Shot & Wounded: 1963
Total Shot: 2371
Total Homicides: 433

Maybe they received their advanced child tax credit and the need to murder is reduced? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chicago- 2.7 million people, 400 murders so far.  Philadelphia. 1.5 million people, 300 murders so far. It’s time we throw Philly in the mix. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Chicago- 2.7 million people, 400 murders so far.  Philadelphia. 1.5 million people, 300 murders so far. It’s time we throw Philly in the mix. 

They are shattering their own records.

Current Crime Stats

The homicide statistics for 2019 represent the daily count (statistics reflect the accurate count during normal business hours, Monday through Friday) and year-to-date total for victims of homicide and are subject to reclassification according to the rules and regulations of the FBI's Uniform Crime Reports (UCR) guidelines. The homicide statistics for years 2007 - 2018 have been submitted to the FBI as the final UCR numbers for the City of Philadelphia.

Homicide Victims

YEAR-TO-DATE 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007
Jul 21, 2021

As of 11:59 pm*

312
232 182 172 184 147 141 132 137 193 179 172 161 180 225
Annual percentage change compared to same day in 2020

Year-end Homicide Victims

FULL YEAR 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007
  499 356 353 315 277 280 248 246 331 326 306 302 331 391
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2021 at 10:00 AM, Utilit99 said:

Only 5 people killed yesterday? Only 25 or so shot? Slackers.

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 408
Shot & Wounded: 1963
Total Shot: 2371
Total Homicides: 433

Pretty good weekend for the liberals in Chicago. 72 people shot. 12 dead.

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 422
Shot & Wounded: 2039
Total Shot: 2461
Total Homicides: 447

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe enough people will die that idiots are no longer elected.....

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2021 at 12:31 PM, Utilit99 said:

They are shattering their own records.

 

I really don't have a problem with that. I'm thinking we should take confiscated guns and airdrop them into these areas, let them clean themselves up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I really don't have a problem with that. I'm thinking we should take confiscated guns and airdrop them into these areas, let them clean themselves up.

Why the hell they don't stop having babies in those neighborhoods and then go on to bltch about their kids getting shot up is perplexing. 

Rules for having babies should be:

1) You are not in a crap relationship

2) You can afford to raise a kid

3) You live in a safe location to raise a kid

4) You are not a liberal

Otherwise, it is then your problem. Drop in the guns and add some drugs to the packages. Have at it Chicago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Why the hell they don't stop having babies in those neighborhoods and then go on to bltch about their kids getting shot up is perplexing. 

Rules for having babies should be:

1) You are not in a crap relationship

2) You can afford to raise a kid

3) You live in a safe location to raise a kid

4) You are not a liberal

Otherwise, it is then your problem. Drop in the guns and add some drugs to the packages. Have at it Chicago. 

I believe they get more free $ the more losers they pump out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Philadelphia had the highest per capita murder rate of the ten largest cities in the country. But yeah! They’re a sanctuary city! How’s that Soros DA working out? What a shithole.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2021 at 9:03 AM, Utilit99 said:

Pretty good weekend for the liberals in Chicago. 72 people shot. 12 dead.

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 422
Shot & Wounded: 2039
Total Shot: 2461
Total Homicides: 447

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 425
Shot & Wounded: 2053
Total Shot: 2478
Total Homicides: 450

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×