Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

I have had a girlfriend for over a month now....UPDATED!

There is such a thing as link??

Absolutely no way that is happening. Link this pack of savages to a girlfriend I actually care about? I'm stupid, but not that stupid.

:doublethumbsup:

Yeah, I prolly need to watch a video or something to teach me. Wait until you sign on facebook and see what song I tagged her in today. :D

Nicely done. I was thinking it would be "Like a Virgin" by Madonna. :D

• Like 1

Finally Gary succeeds!

• Like 1

Feels like the first time. Foreigner.

Most of my FB friends (myself included) post stuff like "hey, look at my kid singing on stage!" gocolts posts "hey look, I just got laid!" :D

Most of my FB friends (myself included) post stuff like "hey, look at my kid singing on stage!" gocolts posts "hey look, I just got laid!" :D

Yeah. I find my Facebook posts and most of my friends show radically different lives. Personally, I like mine far better.

• Like 1

LOL. not exactly. There is much more to the song than just that, although that was huge.

Friend me jerry and check out our journey. Been doing this for over three months now. Lots of love on my wall. :D

I have been sharing songs, serenading her if you will for three months. The songs get more and more serious each time. Started out with stuff "Are you gonna be my Girl" by Jet and worked up to stuff like "Come again" by the Damn Yankees.

I already know what will be my big finish, and it prolly coming soon as I am already MADLY in love with this woman and she is my best friend. :banana:

She has tagged me in a few as well. I asked her permission to tag her in these songs(Told her I express myself this way often) a long time ago as I did not want to embarrass her or anything. She actually loves it.

When I left her house today she was passing out and could not get out of bed. I took that opportunity to find a pencil and paper and wrote her note and left it on her bed where I was sleeping. :D :wub:

• Like 1

Just cat videos right? Lol

LOL. Some, but lately, it has all been about my new girl for the most part.

When I left her house today she was passing out and could not get out of bed. I took that opportunity to find a pencil and paper and wrote her note and left it on her bed where I was sleeping. :D :wub:

That is a class move. Very nice. :thumbsup:

I have been sharing songs, serenading her if you will for three months. The songs get more and more serious each time. Started out with stuff "Are you gonna be my Girl" by Jet and worked up to stuff like "Come again" by the Damn Yankees.

I already know what will be my big finish, and it prolly coming soon as I am already MADLY in love with this woman and she is my best friend. :banana:

She has tagged me in a few as well. I asked her permission to tag her in these songs(Told her I express myself this way often) a long time ago as I did not want to embarrass her or anything. She actually loves it.

I have special paper for that purpose. And can fold it into a heart and everything. Yea, I am a b!tch.

• Like 1

You're supposed to leave money on the dresser. Not a note. For shame

I have special paper for that purpose. And can fold it into a heart and everything. Yea, I am a b!tch.

That is pretty focking cool bro. I try to do little things like this from time to time. Sounds like my game could use a little work though.

You're supposed to leave money on the dresser. Not a note. For shame

:lol:

I did buy her some garlic knot things from Pizza Hut right before. :overhead:

I just got off the phone with her. She asked me if I took a pill last night. I said "Yes". She then asked me when. I said about two hours before we did it.

Her response was focking awesome. She said "Next time, tell me and we can do it twice."

YES!!!!!

She is so focking AMAZING!!!!! :wub:

That is pretty focking cool bro. I try to do little things like this from time to time. Sounds like my game could use a little work though.

Meh, it is a game of diminishing returns. Go too far and they take it as some sort of playboy move you do for all the girls. Genuine is best.

• Like 1

I just got off the phone with her. She asked me if I took a pill last night. I said "Yes". She then asked me when. I said about two hours before we did it.

Her response was focking awesome. She said "Next time, tell me and we can do it twice."

YES!!!!! I should have $50 again after I get next year's tax return.

:dunno:

Absolutely no way that is happening. Link this pack of savages to a girlfriend I actually care about? I'm stupid, but not that stupid.

I don't mean here.... :ninja:

Meh, it is a game of diminishing returns. Go too far and they take it as some sort of playboy move you do for all the girls. Genuine is best.

I just love you and Gary. While my life is boooooooooooooooring right now you guys keep me entertained. :wub:

• Like 1