Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Trumps full speech. It's long...fair warning.

And people were stupid to fall for that.

Add in a bunch of bogus claims (fact checkers ripping Trumps speech easily) and you might get close to this.

Though, also change "yes we can" from Obama...to "I alone can do it" from Trump.

I'm sure most of his supporters are at this very minute checking objective fact-checking sites to verify the claims Donald Trump made last night. :thumbsup:

I'm sure most of his supporters are at this very minute checking objective fact-checking sites to verify the claims Donald Trump made last night. :thumbsup:

LOL, so right.....

Guys, there is a difference between "He is just a blowhard, saying the right things and fear mongering." and "He actually wont try to do any of this stuff and doesnt care."

Trump does care and wants to do something about the issues he brings up. Will he wave a magic wand and do all of it? No of course not, no president does. They all talk a big game, who doeant? but the fact remains, I want a president who at least will take a shot at the things he is saying vs the things Hillary is capable of. We need a guy who is tough on islamic immigration and wants to clean up the streets. Hillary will just make deals with terrorists, get richer and provide amnesty and refuge for them here, aka breeding grounds for terrorism.She is in business for herself. Trump is already rich, he has no motives to make a buck.

Wake up people, its better to have a guy try and do the things he says rather than Hillary who we know wont be trying. Just like Trump said in the speech, Hillary is a puppet with big business and other evil entities pulling the strings to line their pockets at common folks expense.

His own daughter has said dot go by promises but by what he hs done

How the fick fo you know he will try any of this? He has backed down from several promises as he has gone thru this.

Evil entities pulling strings...you should research Trumps ties to russia some time.

And the guy is in debt to many peopl...so he is just as much i the bag as she is.

His own daughter has said dot go by promises but by what he hs done

How the fick fo you know he will try any of this? He has backed down from several promises as he has gone thru this.

Evil entities pulling strings...you should research Trumps ties to russia some time.

And the guy is in debt to many peopl...so he is just as much i the bag as she is.

Rest up this weekend. You have to prepare for HRC's speech next week, seeing as you despise her too.

Rest up this weekend. You have to prepare for HRC's speech next week, seeing as you despise her too.

I will watch that as well. Not just because she is sexy as hell and gives me a cankle boner. But I genuinelly want to hear her angelic voice ringing out for an hour or so and see what she has to say.

I will watch that as well. Not just because she is sexy as hell and gives me a cankle boner. But I genuinelly want to hear her angelic voice ringing out for an hour or so and see what she has to say.

It's boring and painful already. And that's a hard combo to pull off, but she manages it

We need a guy who is tough on islamic immigration and wants to clean up the streets.

This is how he's going to MAGA? For all the talk about Islamic immigration, most of our recent terrorism has been home-grown, and cleaning up the streets shouldn't be too tough since crime is still at near historic lows.

This is how he's going to MAGA? For all the talk about Islamic immigration, most of our recent terrorism has been home-grown, and cleaning up the streets shouldn't be too tough since crime is still at near historic lows.

Good. Then let's get to cleaning it up. But HRC is running against the very crime bill that paved the way for those reductions. And she keeps talking about non-violent criminals in our prisons. Who exactly is that?

Good. Then let's get to cleaning it up.

Yup, start on third and act like you hit a triple. Classic the Donald. :thumbsup:

We have the BEST speech writers!

All the more reason to shut the boarders and focus on the issues we have here. If you bring the Muslim horde here will have even more terrorist attacks.

I can't believe the tards who buy the whole "highest taxed countries in the world" line.

Geesus, and this guy purports to be an international business whiz.

I can't believe the tards who buy the whole "highest taxed countries in the world" line.

Geesus, and this guy purports to be an international business whiz.

I'm sure he knows that, he's betting that his base doesn't know it...and based on the last few threads on him and his policies, I think it's a pretty safe bet.

• Like 1

With all the fear mongering by both sides and by the media, wouldn't it be refreshing to hear your leader reassure the country with a line like 'there's nothing to fear but fear itself'?

With all the fear mongering by both sides and by the media, wouldn't it be refreshing to hear your leader reassure the country with a line like 'there's nothing to fear but fear itself'?

I think that is why "hope and change" worked so well for Obama. Americans are optimists at heart.

Was a great speech. Anyone who says otherwise is a Fawking hack.

:thumbsup: this

All the more reason to shut the boarders and focus on the issues we have here. If you bring the Muslim horde here will have even more terrorist attacks.

Right, because shutting the borders is just that easy; just build a fence. And then we can concentrate on issues we have here, like education, so people know the difference between borders and boarders.

Hey, that was long. A little warning would have been nice. :mad:

Trumps speech, Most Poorly Received Since 1996 Gallup Poll

Trump's image may be improving compared with Clinton's, but historically speaking, Americans' self-reports about the GOP convention's impact are mediocre.

For example, Trump's speech got the least positive reviews of any speech we have tested after the fact: 35% of Americans interviewed last weekend said it was excellent or good. Of the nine previous speeches we have rated, the top one was Barack Obama's in August 2008, which 58% of Americans rated as excellent or good. The lowest-rated speech other than Trump's was Mitt Romney's in 2012, with 38% excellent or good.

So, he finished last out of the 10 speeches since 1996....sad

LAW AND ORDER!!! :mad:

What? I thought it was "LAWN ORDER"! I was only voting for him to keep those pesky kids off my grass!

What? I thought it was "LAWN ORDER"! I was only voting for him to keep those pesky kids off my grass!

I thought he kept shouting the name of my favorite TV program.