Big Guy

The Clinton Body Count

Yeah you're right I mean I was only providing links with proof. You and Shonuff have provided nothing. Well actually show nuff said there was a report that he didn't link or have that said they werent hand-picked.

But yet you guys in the Bastion of knowledge and Enlightenment. Get the f*** out of here..haha.

Provided a link for what? I don't even know what you're talking about with this particular spat. I'm just saying that generally you are a complete focking dumbass

I'm talking about your entire body of work. Just about every post you make reveals you to be a complete and utter moron.

Has this Cyclone always been this way? I've seen the name for years and he just seemed vanilla. When did he become RP-like?

Oh but your link is the credible one. Man what are the odds the link you provided goes along with what you thought? 100%.

Funny how that works.

My link corroroborates the guy saying it wasn't some individual invitation...with the fact that it was an open event.

Pretty much every fact out there shows this guy was not individually invited by Clinton, the DNC, or anyone. It was a focking mailer at best.

Yet you still struggle with things.

Man...what are the odds that you will admit you have no focking clue what the fock you are talking about.

Has this Cyclone ###### always been this way? I've seen the name for years and he just seemed vanilla. When did he become RP-like?

Says the alias.

No I just think it's funny when one side get their panties in a bunch over a complete non-story but then glosses over their own misdoings. So you have these idiots like Sho Nuff that find an obvious bad joke by Trump to be some major national scandal but then ignores all the crap that the left does or excuses it.

Jesus liberals you guys are going to win. Try to act like winners

Says the alias.

No I just think it's funny when one side get their panties in a bunch over a complete non-story but then glosses over their own misdoings. So you have these idiots like Sho Nuff that find an obvious bad joke by Trump to be some major national scandal but then ignores all the crap that the left does or excuses it.

So now it was a joke? lol You Trumptards better have a meeting to get your stories straight. Some of the other Einsteins are saying he simply was calling for his gun owners to vote. :doh:

Says the alias.

As has been pointed out...there is spin that he meant she could be assassinated by his own spokesperson...there is spin that he meant vote by others.

Yet you claim it was just a joke?

Which is it?

Psst...this is not a non-story. And what misdoings am I glossing over about "my side"? You still think Im some Hillary supporter? And you want to call anyone else stupid?

The guy was asked if he was invited and he said he was invited by the Democratic Party. That's proof enough to me. If you want to call him a liar by all means do it but then you need to prove he's lying.

So just to clarify....

You really trust this guy. He is stand up, honest, trustworthy in your eyes. After all, if this guy said it, that's proof enough for you, and anyone that doesn't trust him needs to prove to you that this guy isn't stand up.

On the other hand, you seemingly want people to be critical of Clinton if they invited this guy to sit behind her? Why? Dude is stand up, honest beyond reproach, etc. He said he loves our country, and wouldn't lie. So shouldn't you be applauding his inclusion?

Says the alias.

:cheers:

Has this Cyclone ###### always been this way? I've seen the name for years and he just seemed vanilla. When did he become RP-like?

Seems like he lost his mind a few months ago. I think he's one of those guys that never paid much attention to politics but now thinks everyone should be listening to his half-baked opinions

Seems like he lost his mind a few months ago. I think he's one of those guys that never paid much attention to politics but now thinks everyone should be listening to his half-baked opinions

He defends Trump calling for Hillary's assassination and then acts like it's the end of the world that some younger staffer didn't recognize a murderer's father wearing a baseball cap. :doh:

If the average civilian had made that statement, he'd be in the back of a police car being interrogated by the secret service.

Yeah you liberals don't seem to have a problem having people above the law. Probably not your best angle

Says the alias.

No I just think it's funny when one side get their panties in a bunch over a complete non-story but then glosses over their own misdoings.

You are dead on. Couldn't agree with you more.

I got a guy here in the office that has his panties in a bunch over learning that billionaires sometimes get special treatment in the form of getting contact info of ambassadors.....yet he totally glosses over things like politicians hinting at followers to commit assassinations of rivals or kick the asses of anyone that protests them, because he is confident that in spite of how passionate and emotional many of that guy's supporters are and how passionately and emotionally many of those same people loathe that political rival, there isn't a single individual out there alive capable of misconstruing his joke for tacit approval.

It really is an issue. I appreciate your efforts to fight this cause, as these people are the worst.

He defends Trump calling for Hillary's assassination and then acts like it's the end of the world that some younger staffer didn't recognize a murderer's father wearing a baseball cap. :doh:

As usual you're too hopped up on Creatine and spending time rolling yourself in a bag of Doritos to understand what I was saying.

For like the 5th time I don't find either one of these to be an actual story. Some of you on the left have said these are just random people. They are never random. Maybe he did get in for his looks maybe he was not invited. Even if that's true which it could be it's still very stupid that he was there.

As usual you're too hopped up on Creatine and spending time rolling yourself in a bag of Doritos to understand what I was saying.

For like the 5th time I don't find either one of these to be an actual story. Some of you on the left have said these are just random people. They are never random. Maybe he did get in for his looks maybe he was not invited. Even if that's true which it could be it's still very stupid that he was there.

Don't know what creatine is but I love me some Doritos. :)

Not sure, but he's becoming one of my favorite posters here :thumbsup:

:lol:

Not sure, but he's becoming one of my favorite posters here :thumbsup:

I second that. He's bringing it.

• Like 1

LOLOL So two of the dumbest three (can't exclude Drobeski) like the new rightwing idiot? Shocking!!

Maybe try a new Alias so people will still not like you?

Maybe try a new Alias so people will still not like you?

You obviously see how it works. Suck Trump's cack and diss on Hillary and all the Fox News-watching mouth breathers will love you. While everyone else thinks you're a ginormous tool.

Nah, I don't need an alias. Doing just fine as is. :thumbsup:

You obviously see how it works. Suck Trump's cack and diss on Hillary and all the Fox News-watching mouth breathers will love you. While everyone else thinks you're a ginormous tool.

Pretty much only you and Sho Nuff think I'm a tool. Given that company I think I'm doing okay. And didn't need an alias to try to change a message boards perception of me. New Alias same result

Pretty much only you and Sho Nuff think I'm a tool. Given that company I think I'm doing okay. And didn't need an alias to try to change a message boards perception of me. New Alias same result

I'll let you know if I ever create one. :doublethumbsup:

Notbejr and slownuff are the cool kids. Nurse!

You seem to never pay attention. You did this weeks ago when you claimed I was alone in my line of thinking (while 3 or 4 other people were saying the same things as me).

Most here seem to be mocking you other than the usual right wing hack trolls (drobeski, Big Guy, and apparently HT too).

You seriously may be the most blind person ever or just unable to read more than a few people at a time.

There goes slownuff, bringing me up again. She's come undone

She's come undone

"Oh It's too Late, she's gone too far, she's lost the sun" :music_guitarred:

Guess Who

You seem to never pay attention. You did this weeks ago when you claimed I was alone in my line of thinking (while 3 or 4 other people were saying the same things as me).

Most here seem to be mocking you other than the usual right wing hack trolls (drobeski, Big Guy, and apparently HT too).

You seriously may be the most blind person ever or just unable to read more than a few people at a time.

You are absolutely right. You have newbie now in your corner...such good company. Way to latch on to that gravy train of cromagnon man enlightenment. JFC.

You are absolutely right. You have newbie now in your corner...such good company. Way to latch on to that gravy train of cromagnon man enlightenment. JFC.

Yes...its only him.

Oh, and i dont care who i have. If drobs and big guy were supporting me,id rethink wtf i was thinking.

You're still striking out in providing a link where anyone in the Democratic party says they invited the guy. Been a pretty rough couple of days for you, slim.

LOLOL So two of the dumbest three (can't exclude Drobeski) like the new rightwing idiot? Shocking!!

Can we just agree that you are all unproductive losers. Who spends all day arguing on the internet about politics. You are not going to change each others minds or convince the other side of anything.

Can we just agree that you are all unproductive losers. Who spends all day arguing on the internet about politics. You are not going to change each others minds or convince the other side of anything.

No, but I'll admit that he is

Sure

Please don't be rational here. :)

Someone changed Troubadouche's mind. He did a complete 180 on every belief he ever had.