Big Guy

The Clinton Body Count

Someone changed Troubadouche's mind. He did a complete 180 on every belief he ever had.

More like a 90 degree turn to the right, but yeah.

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD

Major William S. Barkley Jr.

Captain Scott J. Reynolds

Sgt. Brian Hanley

Sgt. Tim Sabel

Major General William Robertson

Col. William Densberger

Col. Robert Kelly

Spec. Gary Rhodes

Steve Willis

Robert Williams

Conway LeBleu

Todd McKeehan

Sgt. Brian Hanley

Sgt. Tim Sabel

Col. William Densberger

Col. Robert Kelly

Spec. Gary Rhodes

Steve Willis

Robert Williams

Conway LeBleu

Todd McKeehan

I hadn't seen it implied that the Clinton's were responsible for David Koresh and the Branch Davidians. I like it.

Sgt. Brian Hanley

Sgt. Tim Sabel

Col. William Densberger

Col. Robert Kelly

Spec. Gary Rhodes

Steve Willis

Robert Williams

Conway LeBleu

Todd McKeehan

Jesus fock, the first four guys on that list died in a helicopter crash 5 months into Clinton's Presidency. The next four died in another helicopter crash IN FOCKING GERMANY. You really think the Clintons took to sabotaging Marine Corps helicopters to kill people. That's really focking dumb, even for you. :doh:

Jesus fock, the first four guys on that list died in a helicopter crash 5 months into Clinton's Presidency. You really think the Clintons took to sabotaging Marine Corps helicopters to kill people. That's really focking dumb, even for you. :doh:

Serial killers are never satisfied :(

Sgt. Brian Hanley

Sgt. Tim Sabel

Col. William Densberger

Col. Robert Kelly

Spec. Gary Rhodes

Steve Willis

Robert Williams

Conway LeBleu

Todd McKeehan

Piss poor bodyguards. Maybe the Clintons have a test. If I can kill you, I need someone better

Jesus fock, the first four guys on that list died in a helicopter crash 5 months into Clinton's Presidency. You really think the Clintons took to sabotaging Marine Corps helicopters to kill people. That's really focking dumb, even for you. :doh:

I'm going to have to dispute your last sentence. That's totally on par with his normal stupidity.

Jesus fock, the first four guys on that list died in a helicopter crash 5 months into Clinton's Presidency. The next four died in another helicopter crash IN FOCKING GERMANY. You really think the Clintons took to sabotaging Marine Corps helicopters to kill people. That's really focking dumb, even for you. :doh:

Hmmm, what are the odds? :shocking:

Hmmm, what are the odds? :shocking:

The odds that someone was able to find the names of 8 people who died in helicopter crashes, ostensibly tie them to the Clintons, and convince a certain dain bramaged portion of our population that it means something? About 100%.

The usual phurfur garbage...like other here, believes everything from the right that he reads.. .then calls others sheep, lemmings, low information voters or useful idiots.

I don't know, political leaders killing people doesn't bother me that much. I probably don't like the "victims" either.

http://imgur.com/pG3s4dP

But remember trumps joke is the story not the man who has claimed allegiance to and supports the taliban and had a son that committed a mass murder is attracted to the Clinton campaign.

http://imgur.com/pG3s4dP

But remember trumps joke is the story not the man who has claimed allegiance to and supports the taliban and had a son that committed a mass murder is attracted to the Clinton campaign.

Add it to the list of what she gets away with.

Brace yourselves.....the ad hominem attacks are coming.

Such morons. Can't refute when your hypocritical so go to straight to name-calling.

The outrage!!!!

Last four on the list were killed at Waco. :doh:

They must have gone against the grain and were going to talk about what was really going on there. What a horrible incident btw, Hillary played a part in that as well.

Such morons. Can't refute when your hypocritical so go to straight to name-calling.

The outrage!!!!

:doh:

The outrage!!!!

One of yiu idiots already tried that today.

She immediately apologized after making the remarks. And she did not advocate or hin at someone actually doing it the way Trump didand apparently the Secret Service met with him and have had multiple conversations about his commets...seems they dodnt find it to be just some joke either.

Fock you just keep doubling down on the stupid.

One of yiu idiots already tried that today.

She immediately apologized after making the remarks. And she did not advocate or hin at someone actually doing it the way Trump didand apparently the Secret Service met with him and have had multiple conversations about his commets...seems they dodnt find it to be just some joke either.

Fock you just keep doubling down on the stupid.

Oooooohh.... she didn't mean it but Trump did. Okay got it.

JFC..... if I'm doubling down you are taking it to the house with the mortgage, Rings, your IROC your aqua velva and gold chains....everything down on your dumb.

JFC..... if I'm doubling down you are taking it to the house with the mortgage, Rings, your IROC your aqua velva and gold chains....everything down on your dumb.

Nailed him. He's Hillarys handmaiden, but he's not voting for her.

She didnt suggest someone shoot anyone. Its not even in the same stratosphere. Dumb...but not in his level. And instead of trying to make excuses...she owned up to that it was dumb to say and apologized

Yiu just keep getting slapped around...and don't even realize it...starting to feel bad for you.

If it wasnt for cdub not knowi g the difference between the DOI and the Constitution, you would be topping the list of dumbest thing posted today. Though, you definitely have him beat in volume.

She didnt suggest someone shoot anyone. Its not even in the same stratosphere. Dumb...but not in his level. And instead of trying to make excuses...she owned up to that it was dumb to say and apologized

Yiu just keep getting slapped around...and don't even realize it...starting to feel bad for you.

If it wasnt for cdub not knowi g the difference between the DOI and the Constitution, you would be topping the list of dumbest thing posted today. Though, you definitely have him beat in volume.

You keep saying it but the only backing you have is a bloated neon orange guy who likes getting pissed on in the shower (no i didnt forget that little gem)

And the guy with 44 THOUSAND posts ripping someone about volume!!?? Bhahaha..

You keep saying it but the only backing you have is a bloated neon orange guy who likes getting pissed on in the shower (no i didnt forget that little gem)

Ha! The shower piss story must be a dandy. His life is more pathetic at each turn. And don't forget slownuff is prolific (and also hated) at FBG, and he's been suspended a few times.

My backing is the fact of what jas been said...i didnt rip you on volume...but said your volume of dumb bests cdub today.

Fock you are dense.

Ha! The shower piss story must be a dandy. His life is more pathetic at each turn. And don't forget slownuff is prolific (and also hated) at FBG, and he's been suspended a few times.

Everyone here is hated and has been suspended at FBG. Hell, I've been banned two or three times over there myself.

Wait...HT is following me around and claims more untrue things about me?

Holy focking psycho batman

Everyone here is hated and has been suspended at FBG. Hell, I've been banned two or three times over there myself.

He's been suspended here, but he never cops to it. It makes his post count all the more sad.