Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

New York Giants at Green Bay Packers: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Giants: RB Rashad Jennings, QB Josh Johnson, TE Larry Donnell, S Darian Thompson, OT Marshall Newhouse, DT Robert Thomas, S Nat Berhe

Packers: QB Joe Callahan, CB Damarious Randall, CB Sam Shields, OT Kyle Murphy, TE Jared Cook , DT Brian Price, DT Christian Ringo

Never. This is standard issue Jennings. As soon as he gets hurt, drop him and run. You'll basically never be able to trust him in your lineup again. Stop the pain. Move on. I've dropped him, djax, and Miguel Floyd already. I haven't missed any of em.

Debate is more entertaining than watching the giants.

Eli Manning might be a bigger disaster to own than 2015 Matt Ryan. He might as well hang out with his brother and watch Sunday Ticket.

Never. This is standard issue Jennings. As soon as he gets hurt, drop him and run. You'll basically never be able to trust him in your lineup again. Stop the pain. Move on. I've dropped him, djax, and Miguel Floyd already. I haven't missed any of em.

The problem is there are NO running backs available in the league I have him in. I'm loaded at receiver but not so much at running back

Packers play calling continues to be terrible. Lacy running 8ypc, let's not play him and let's pass on first down. Makes me sick.

• Like 1

Eli Manning might be a bigger disaster to own than 2015 Matt Ryan. He might as well hang out with his brother and watch Sunday Ticket.

This is as bad as I've seen Eli look. He has missed at least four throws every pro quarterback should be able to make.

It's important to remember this is the same secondary that Stefon Diggs and Marvin Jones torched, and I'm pretty sure the Packers are down another DB from those two games. Of course, I don't think the Giants are doing much to scheme their guys open either.

On the other hand, the Packers should be up 20+ and they haven't been much better. Cobb was wearing out the Giants in the first quarter, then nothing in the second?

If I didn't know better, I'd think this was a Thursday night game.

Eli straight up is killing beckhams production..dude is awful this year....

I've been daydreaming about what it'd be like to have Odell in a Steelers' uniform with Ben throwing to him.

Debate is more entertaining than watching the giants.

Losing to them is looking like a really awful loss now.

If Jenkins wasn't doing his thing, the Giants would be down much more.

Eli has missed some 'elementary' throws with no pressure. He's turning into Alex Smith minus the mobility right before my eyes. I assume Green Bay is dropping coverage to stop deep plays but cmon Eli!

Losing to them is looking like a really awful loss now.

It was during a time of health for Jennings. It's okay.

It was during a time of health for Jennings. It's okay.

Not sure how that coincides with our loss to the Giants Week 1, but ok.

Did anyone else's programming just switch to debate coverage???

The Giants' offensive line is a turnstyle.

I thought I was the only one noticing. That pocket collapses every single pass.

I kind of wish the debate was still going, that was more entertaining than this joke of a football game.

So unbelievably terrible. Any FF site that calls Eli a top ten play at any point in the next four weeks immediately loses all credibility.

Turned my attention to the Blue Jays vs Rangers, gotta love the fact that jack ass Odor made the error to allow the Blue Jays to advance.

Eli is getting happy feet and I don't really blame him. He's running for his life every play and he's jittery now.

Nice, 4th qtr lead, great for Lacy who is running huge chunks. Wrong, Lacy benched, Starks running futile instead. Unbelievable.

Jesus the Giants and Eli suck. Eli can't even get Cruz a dam pass.

Eli just flat out sucks. Truth of the matter is Beckham cleaned up so many of Eli's errant throws.

Nice, 4th qtr lead, great for Lacy who is running huge chunks. Wrong, Lacy benched, Starks running futile instead. Unbelievable.

Lacy's got his ankle wrapped and is probably out for the game.

Eli throws *way* behind a receiver crossing in front of him maybe 5 yards past the line of scrimmage? God he looks totally finished tonight. And to think he has the same number of Super Bowl rings as his brother.

Eli just flat out sucks. Truth of the matter is Beckham cleaned up so many of Eli's errant throws.

Like I said Eli needs to start thinking retirement along with Peyton. He needs to be put out to pasture

Lacy's got his ankle wrapped and is probably out for the game.

Yea my bad I missed that. Oh well, as usual he was running like a beast too.