Sign in to follow this  
brotherbock

R. Kelley - Do You Believe He Can Fly?

This. I played him and was surprised/ ecstatic (as a Skins fan) he did that well on Sun night . Skins just manhandled GB, yet this game should be looked at as more of anomaly. Its a still a pass first team.

If you wanted to trade him now though(not saying you should) .. you should be able to pull a top 5 player back.

Top 5 player in return? Really?

What is everyone's thoughts on him in a dynasty? Does he retain starting job next season and beyond or is he just a stop gap.

Was offered Eli straight up in a league with no starters on waivers cause of deep benches an I only have Bortles (uggghhh) and Palmer (double uggghhh). Stacked at RB

This. I played him and was surprised/ ecstatic (as a Skins fan) he did that well on Sun night . Skins just manhandled GB, yet this game should be looked at as more of anomaly. Its a still a pass first team.

If you wanted to trade him now though(not saying you should) .. you should be able to pull a top 5 player back.

Top 5 player in return? Really?

What is everyone's thoughts on him in a dynasty? Does he retain starting job next season and beyond or is he just a stop gap.

Was offered Eli straight up in a league with no starters on waivers cause of deep benches an I only have Bortles (uggghhh) and Palmer (double uggghhh). Stacked at RB

RBs come and go every week. His value will never be higher than a 3 TD game on national TV.

You sell asap if you can get a real player in keeper/dynasty. Only thing is trade deadlines should be past by now.

RBs come and go every week. His value will never be higher than a 3 TD game on national TV.

You sell asap if you can get a real player in keeper/dynasty. Only thing is trade deadlines should be past by now.

In the end of the day he is a between the tackle runner with limited upside in ppr leagues. Last week might go down as his best game ever.

If he continues playing well there is no reason for him to lose his job, but he will have to do that with backfield runs only. If he has a couple of bad weeks, it will open the door for a time share with other rbs.

The guy is averaging 22 touches a game right now and the team is winning, very few fantasy rbs will give that level of volume these days. You should be able to get more then just Eli but its your call. after last week you're trading him at the top of his game based on potential (best time to trade) use that to your advantage.

He's getting more the 4ypg and getting more than 20 carries in all of his starts.

Will he be the next Elliot? Nope, but he seems very Alfred Morris his break out year. Runs hard and holds on to the ball.

Matchups, not so great, but I've seen him in two games and he runs through tackles and punishes linebackers. Being the end of the season, I don't see why anyone would consider dropping him if he's healthy (especially in deep leagues like I am in). Have him in all 3 of my leagues, and started him in all three since the Jax game. He'll prolly be a flex option at worst for me.

anyone poo-pooing fat rob probably just wishes they had him. dropping him a few weeks back is looking like one of my worst decisions this year.

Kelley reminds me of old Eddie Lacy. I know he will eat this year, hope he just stay in shape next year, he should be good to go.

anyone else rolling with him to day and what kind of day do you think he'll have?

really hoping for 80 yards and a TD

anyone poo-pooing fat rob probably just wishes they had him.

This

I don't understand why people keep picking Rawls over Rob.

I have both in every leagues, and I am starting Rob over Rawls.

Rawls has been hurt and got hurt, and he hasn't done anything this year yet. Trust me, I want Rawls to do well, he is my keeper and I held him through out the 11 weeks. But he hasn't show me ANYTHING this year yet.

But people want to start him over a RB1 that just scored 30 points? I don't understand people's logic.

i didn't realize the cowboys D-line was that good (or the Washington O-line was that bad). Seemed everytime the handed the ball off to Kelley he was met immediately in the backfield...

Then of course was that wildcast mess they tried to do at the goal line (I blame Joe Buck and Troy Aikman for putting the jinx on Jay Gruden after calling him a offensive genius).

Between him and TY Hilton missing an entire half, I'm starting to worry.

Still high on Rob Kelley though...

One observation yesterday of Fat Rob besides the fact that he's actually not that fat is that he is underutilized in the passing game.

One observation yesterday of Fat Rob besides the fact that he's actually not that fat is that he is underutilized in the passing game.

Yeah not fat

Chris Thompson must be worst pure 3rd down back in league I have seen in years.

I don't understand why people keep picking Rawls over Rob.

I have both in every leagues, and I am starting Rob over Rawls.

Yikes.....

I need to hit on this one this week, with Demarco Murray out I'm starting Forte, Miller and either Rawls/Kelley/Dion Lewis/Smallwood. Guaranteed a playoff spot but #1/#2 seed is on the line which gives a bye week.

I believe he can sit this week against Arizona 2nd ranked run defense. Guess I will go with Rawls who also has a tough matchup.

If Wash gets behind, Robs value goes kaput.

Not really. He is their goal line back.....and a good one.

Really torn on starting/sitting Rob this week. AZ in a must win at home. If Wash gets behind, Robs value goes kaput.

Same with me, my other option is Coleman vs Chiefs and even though writers have said Coleman looked awesome in practice this week I am worried about his limited amount of touches

Same with me, my other option is Coleman vs Chiefs and even though writers have said Coleman looked awesome in practice this week I am worried about his limited amount of touches

Start Coleman and I don't think it's close. I own Coleman too so I've been watching his season.

Start Coleman and I don't think it's close. I own Coleman too so I've been watching his season.

Why do you say its not close? Kelley has nobody to share carries with. Skins should be in this game and if ahead they will run a fair amount right?

Chiefs have given up very little points to RB this season. And Coleman splits snaps with Freeman. I had Kelley in lineup from Monday till Thrusday, SInce then I have put Coleman in, now I am having 2nd thoughts again :wall:

I know AZ has a great run D but like I said so doesnt KC. Both RBs offense is very good. So I was looking at opportunities as deciding factor. One of these are my RB2, I have DJ as my main RB. I just want my RB2 to have decent #s, and not whiff. Dont need a homerun, just want to get on base ya know?

its like i said earlier in this thread.. A. he is not a receiver and B. Skins do not run in the red zone(mostly due to stupidity, but oh well)

that 3td 135yd performance will probably go down as his best game ever.

its like i said earlier in this thread.. A. he is not a receiver and B. Skins do not run in the red zone(mostly due to stupidity, but oh well)

of course because I was going against him that night.

They actually tried to to play action pass to him the first time they were at the goal line. He was wide open, bounced off his hands. They had an illegal formation penalty on the play anyways but he really can't catch.