Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

I need a deep deep deep sleeper

I have Bell,McCoy,Dixion,Charles all out the waiver is dry as can be because it's a 20 man roster. Only thing out there is Richard,Zeener,Dunbar,Forrest,Whittaker anyone got a sleepers they like this week?

Prosise available?

He's got a fighter's chance of putting up a good game......esp. if he can break a long one, which he is capable of doing at any given time without prior notice....and they are playing the Saints, Rawls is still on the mend, and Spiller has been cut.

I also think Kniles could have a usable FF game for GB.

....and I will assume that Fat Rob Kelley is long gone already. He could get some burn this week with Jones on the shelf.

Seriously though, what about Peyton Barber, Albert Morris and Derrick Henry?

If Elliott were to get suspended (domestic violence) or hurt, Morris would be good.

Also, after what Peyton Barber did last week (12/84 with 44yd TD), he might get increased carries. He's 225 lbs, and people say Rogers (205 lbs) won't be able to carry the load every week. BTW, Marion Barber is Peyton's cousin.

And Henry had good stats last night. If Murray goes down, Henry is a stud. Either way, he should get increased carries, IMO.

Bibbs? Booker is the man but Bibbs should get some work. Barber is a good 1. Blue with miller banged up?

Anyone else with a "B" name? Lol

All those names mentioned are gone. I'm seriously done for I'm gonna have to trade.

No, I would roll out Dunbar. He's, at least. gotta chance. Back healthy, and Dak is da man.

TD wouldn't surprise me at all.

Travaris Cadet, Antone Smith, Kenneth Farrow, Mack Brown

You think any of these guys get touches of the group who would you start?

Peyton Barber. No way does TB keep feeding the rock to quizz the way they have. I could see him getting 8 to maybe 10 touches Sunday.

Is this flex or RB? At WR I'm not starting them but the names I'd look at are Thielen vs Chi and Shepard vs Oak.

At RB my fallback would be Gillislee or Kelley. Then Blue and Asiata. - If they're gone I would look into Hillman for Min and see if local news report are sure McKinnon is out.

You think any of these guys get touches of the group who would you start?

No. None of them.

These are Deep x 3, which I define as needing 2 catastrophic events in front of them to become relevant enough to start.

Closest would be Smith and maybe maybe Cadet vulturing a TD.

Just picked up Gilssee and Alfred Blue as I have both guys in front of them, looking for the guarantee play this weekend and hope to catch lightning in a bottle on one of them.

Just had a thought.

Is Charcandrick West available.

He's the forgotten man in KC but his path to touches may be a little clearer this week.

Ware might get blisters from too many carries.

R Bush.

West is gone. It's a league where all my backs are hurt and it's a 20 man roster. I'm just looking for someone who can get me 5-10 points. Guys available are Richard,Cadet,Bush,A.Smith,Zeener,Forsett,Dunbar,mcluster,Barner,Farrow.

Blue,Barber,Giliipse are all gone.

Dwayne Washington Detroit? Reports say healthy and playing this week, could get decent touches but total crapshoot only for desparate.

With McCoy out does Bush have any value?

I got you fam, Bills homer: No Bush, Jonathan Williams. 5th round rookie pick. Would have been a 1st or 2nd rounder but he was injured his senior year. He's got some talent, probably a better back than Gillislee, and Bush is just old and slow. I would still go Gillislee over him but if Gill is gone and Williams is available, I think he's got a decent shot at some garbage time production if the Bills are getting blown out, which they probably will be.

Edit: Plus TD Mike (Gillislee) is nursing a foot injury. He's suited up and will play but he missed some practice time this week because of it. Williams could actually be a breakout candidate this week.

Vikings play Bears without Mckinnon, ... Asiata will start, but more of a plodder lacking speed, I think Ronnie Hillman will see plenty of action, Bears middle of the NFL vs rush ...Hillman when given the chance has proven to be productive, my biggest sleeper of the week......

Just had a thought.

Is Charcandrick West available.

He's the forgotten man in KC but his path to touches may be a little clearer this week.

Ware might get blisters from too many carries.

Eerie.