Sign in to follow this  
erikthebassist

CJ Procise could be a sneaky huge play this week.

I Just picked him up. I'm not chasing last week's points, but I like him to see heavy use going forward. I'm almost tempted to start him over Digg's this week because I can see Seattle relying on screen's and short dumps heavily against a pretty vicious pass rush from the Bills who recently got a healthy Shaq Lawson and Demarius Thomas back.

With A Williams out and Gilmore not playing well, I think the bills will blitz often and try and force Wilson out of the pocket on his bum foot. This all could play right in to a huge game for Procise.

In PPR of course, maybe not so much in standard.

Only thing is that he won't see heavy usage. Better off with TJ Yeldon if he is on waiver wire.

I don't see how you can guarantee he won't see heavy usage

Would you play Hightower and Henry over him?

No, Henry's upside is going to be limited unless Murray gets injured, and NO is a pass happy team. Regardless of who runs the balls, they will be an afterthought dependent on goal line TD's.

I would play both Hightower and Henry over him.

I don't see any guarantee that Procise will be as productive as he was last week.

I like Henry I do think Murray will a little limited this week.

And I think Hightower is going to get some work, and in ppr even a plus he's good in the passing game.

I don't see any guarantee that Procise will be as productive as he was last week.

And I think Hightower is going to get some work, and in ppr even a plus he's good in the passing game.

Little worried about plugging hightower in since we've heard nothing all week on his usage have we?

No we have not.

And that's why I said it's what I think.

So if I'm wrong please let me know.

Just my thoughts.

Thanks for the reply.

Agree. I believe both players you mentioned will see more work than CJ. CJ needs to work on his pass protection before he even sees a 70/30 split in snaps.

I agree with this. As a Seattle fan, it doesn't seem like they've thrown many screens regardless of the d-line. They probably should but that's another issue. No reason to expect a ton out of CJ this week though he could hit a big play or two of course. He does have talent but I'm not sure he'll have the opportunity. Seattle should be able to slow down the Bills offense and not get into must-pass mode themselves.

I agree he has the talent.

He's going to be a good player for the Hawks going forward.

I hope he goes off. I might need him if Carlos Hyde is out. Right off the waiver wire and into the lineup. :o

Don't see Hyde playing this week.

Did you try to pick up is back up M Davis?

Last week I played a dude with a rough rb situation who had it worsened by losing C'Jadrian Anderson. So he started Sproles who came out of nowhere and had a historic amount of regular rb usage for himself. I barely survived that based on Asiata'a garbage time productivity.

This week, I play a team that is doing pretty rough at rb and just lost Charles and Ware. He's doing a scoop and start with Procise. Consider yourself warned.

Don't see Hyde playing this week.

Did you try to pick up is back up M Davis?

He's available, but how can you trust him when Harris got 11 carries to Davis' 7 last week?

Yeah I would agree .

I don't trust that situation either.

Plus it's the Niners.

Good luck with Procise.

Good luck finding C.J. Prosise on the wire, when you're running around looking for CJ Procise. :P

Why all the hate for Cmike? I know up until last year he was a disappointment, but it seems like he turned it around this year. He had a great preseason and the coaches praised him. His stats look fine especially considering their awful OL.

So why?

I am on a two game losing streak after dominating in my keeper league. Now I get to Djohns bye with Ware out and Hyde as a big ?. I am starting Prosise in one spot. If Hyde is declared out I am either starting Dwayne Washington or picking up Dujuan Harris. These last three weeks have been just brutal.

Agree. I believe both players you mentioned will see more work than CJ. CJ needs to work on his pass protection before he even sees a 70/30 split in snaps.

Wait didn't he outsnap C mike last week?

I'm in a Dynasty League with deep rosters. As for rookie RB's, I have D. Washington (OAK), K. Dixon, and R. Kelley stashed on my bench. Prosise is on the waiver wire, and I'm debating picking him up. I traded for CMike and Rawls earlier in the year, so getting Prosise would give me Seattle's entire backfield.

Of those 4, which 3 should I stash on my bench?

Why all the hate for Cmike? I know up until last year he was a disappointment, but it seems like he turned it around this year. He had a great preseason and the coaches praised him. His stats look fine especially considering their awful OL.

So why?

It's a concern that the inflection seen in last week's snap count (50%, when he had been going at 70% for a few weeks) might become a trend. As a C-Mike owner, I was disturbed as the game wore on at how many times I saw #22 in the backfield when I was expecting to see #32.

Little worried about plugging hightower in since we've heard nothing all week on his usage have we?

How often do NFL coaches talk about specific player usage outside of the "we are going to run him until he pukes" or "we're going to take the training wheels off"? Yeah, it doesn't happen. You must be talking about shots in the dark taken by people that are truly just guessing. I wouldn't want to play Hightower unless extremely desperation. All these guys are just dart throws. Even guys that are highly regarded like Gurly or CJ Anderson (when playing) might show up and might not.

It's a concern that the inflection seen in last week's snap count (50%, when he had been going at 70% for a few weeks) might become a trend. As a C-Mike owner, I was disturbed as the game wore on at how many times I saw #22 in the backfield when I was expecting to see #32.

agree. I drafted CMike this year and he certainly outperformed his draft investment, but you could tell his RB1 value was slipping away these past few weeks. His ypc were down also, and with Rawls coming back soon I was worried about what I could expect from him going forward.

So I actually traded him with Jordy for Mike Evans, and am very happy.