Sign in to follow this  
TXScubaDiver

C Mike ROS?

I think it's going to be an issue going forward.

Plus now they have 3 guys that they can shuffle in, so they have little incentive to ride Rawls as an every down back. May as well keep him healthy for the playoffs.

Glad I traded CMike last week while he still had the illusion of an RB1.

Is this just a 2 week thing, or is the SEA OL so bad that not even Rawls can be depended on when he comes back?

Both. The OL looked horrible last night which seems to be par. Wilson was also running for his life often. I'm glad he didn't get hurt.

I think Rawls will probably be number one from the get go. This will make Prosisi irrelevant and Cmike a back up IMO.

Both. The OL looked horrible last night which seems to be par. Wilson was also running for his life often. I'm glad he didn't get hurt.

I think Rawls will probably be number one from the get go. This will make Prosisi irrelevant and Cmike a back up IMO.

I don't think any of them will be fantasy relevant. CJP is a good receiver so he will keep that roll. Rawls and CMike form a dreaded hot hand with Rawls getting first shots. Then the second of the Rawls/CMike combo getting a few limited carries. Not a good situation on a team with a poor OL that doesn't seem committed to the run. So you will see something like a 50/10/40 split with the 40 reserved for CJP on passing and hurry up.

I was up 60 and playing a team that had both C Mike and Wilson. I do not get ESPN. So had the radio on and could not believe the first half. The two had scored 29.6 together and cut the lead in half. I got busy and started listening to the radio with like 9+ minutes to go in the game and Seattle had not scored again. I think C Mike had no points in the second half and Wilson had like 4?

Wilson id a big question mark. All world in the beginning and all nothing at the end, but they win.. NE and Seattle this week and I have Brady. I can watch Sunday night.

Seattle called a pass play on 1st down with 3 minutes to go and the lead. The O Line is an incredible mess. It might someday be good, but right now they are starting a basketball player and a couple of rookies.

• Like 1

If wilson is able to run around and make plays again rawls could have value much like late last yr. Worth a flier. I'm prob passing for now tho.

I still own Rawls on one team.

I'm going to hold.

If anything is positive about holding him , it's that there is no question he's better then Cmike.

Traded him for Doug Martin yesterday. Hopefully Martin returns this week or next. Seattle is definitely gonna be a timeshare with Rawls getting majority when he returns.

Cmike hasn't shown anything to me at least that he's worth an RBBC.

I want see what Rawls does when he returns.

But when Rawls took over last season he looked really good.

Weeks 10-16 are NE-PHI-TB-CAR-GB-LA-ARI

According to my leagues rankings, all but TB are in the top third or so against RB's, with the last 4 all in the top 7.

Another reason to possibly be nervous.

Weeks 10-16 are NE-PHI-TB-CAR-GB-LA-ARI

According to my leagues rankings, all but TB are in the top third or so against RB's, with the last 4 all in the top 7.

Another reason to possibly be nervous.

Nice catch. Yikes!!!!!

CMike had been a good fill in for me for several weeks, but it now looks like the end has come. I don't get to see him much (opposite coast) but what I saw Monday night was not the same RB I last saw on TV. Granted the O line sucks but he just seemed like ..... mud flowing; just like Booker Sunday night. I still have him on 2 teams along with Rawls on one and at least for now I can hold them to see how it pans out; though with little confidence. I'm curious to see how Rawls does with this O line.

Procise might have a good game vrs the Pats. RBs that are good in the passing game can get some numbers on them.

Wondering the same, Rawls is on my wire, I would have to drop CMike to get him though.

If he was on the wire in any of my leagues I'd grab him. I'd find a way to make it happen.

Look at Rawls numbers while healthy. what Cmike has done the last few weeks does not compare.

Yes, he is a starting calibre RB but he is not a top end RB. He's a lower mid tier RB.

Replaceable.

Keep in mind, the Seattle line wasnt very good last year either. Lots of people seem to be ignoring this fact.

Didnt want to start a Prosise thread...

But he have value this week with rawls still out and cmike with a hammy??

Didnt want to start a Prosise thread...

But he have value this week with rawls still out and cmike with a hammy??

I just straight-up dropped CMike for Prosise, in every league where he was still available.

CMike has had a very good FF season, considering his ADP.....but his # of snaps and carries has been plummeting. The writing seems to be on the wall, and Rawls returns next week. Looking for upside.

The one thing I have appreciated about C-Mike is that he's always been healthy enough to stick in that RB2 spot. But with Montgomery finally winning dual designation and some of my ne'er-do-plays looking like they're about to leave the trainer's room, i may not play him again this season.