Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Is there anything going on in the world newsworthy?

That isn't Donald Trump? If so please let CNN, MSNBC, FoxNews, all of them know. Because they have no idea.

Mass Forest Fires in Tenn and NC, Colombian soccer team plane crash, anything?

TIA

Lot of people could die freezing Monday in North Dakota because of this pipeline faux outrage

(Shrug)

Record cold coming next week for pretty much the entire country. Some areas might be 36 degrees below normal.

That isn't Donald Trump? If so please let CNN, MSNBC, FoxNews, all of them know. Because they have no idea.

TIA

That is your problem right there, usa today or wall street journal > any cable news network.

My peemus may or may not be getting smaller or bigger with age. :dunno:

TIA

Charlotte cop cleared. Riots to follow.

All media is government controlled by five (5) groups. All politicians are controlled by higher governments and media. All people are controlled by social media. YOU are are controlled by higher sources telling you how to think because you believe ..the news as true. You believe your "smartphone". is the truth. You.. are..the fail.

*sidenote - miss ya girl

That is your problem right there, usa today or wall street journal > any cable news network.

I read the U.S.A. Today online everyday. The slant is definitely Democratic so to say > is a stretch.

I read the U.S.A. Today online everyday. The slant is definitely Democratic so to say > is a stretch.

You missed the point entirely, most of the news has nothing to do with politics.

I only read the money section and tech section at usa today. Usa today is good because it is easy to completely ignore politics.

Lot of people could die freezing Monday in North Dakota because of this pipeline faux outrage

(Shrug)

Is it fake outrage? I understand the concern for a pipeline burst if it's running through a certain area.

Tiger tees off today! :pointstosky:

Is it fake outrage? I understand the concern for a pipeline burst if it's running through a certain area.

Yes and no....new pipelines shouldn't be much concern. If they were going to complain....they should have been bit hung about the 50 year old pipeline already in the area.

Yes and no....new pipelines shouldn't be much concern. If they were going to complain....they should have been bit hung about the 50 year old pipeline already in the area.

There are 305,000 miles of interstate and intrastate natural gas and petroleum (hazardous liquids) pipelines in the US.

Kim Jong-un's wife has not been seen in 7 months. She is rumored to have been ground up and eaten as hamburgers by her wack-job, fat ass, dictator husband.

There are 305,000 miles of interstate and intrastate natural gas and petroleum (hazardous liquids) pipelines in the US.

Right. That's kinda my point. Quite a bit of faux outrage over a NEW line that every land owner along it has signed off on.

It's a product that's getting from A to B one way or the other.....tankers and railways are far more dangerous.

Right. That's kinda my point. Quite a bit of faux outrage over a NEW line that every land owner along it has signed off on.

It's a product that's getting from A to B one way or the other.....tankers and railways are far more dangerous.

I think it's more because they know this pipeline will get old and then become a concern. And when these things bust it's a catastrophe. My union does work on the pipelines. All it takes is one little arc mark on the side of the pipe which creates cracks undetectable to the eye. Over time this is where the pipe is more likely to fail

I think it's more because they know this pipeline will get old and then become a concern. And when these things bust it's a catastrophe. My union does work on the pipelines. All it takes is one little arc mark on the side of the pipe which creates cracks undetectable to the eye. Over time this is where the pipe is more likely to fail

that's why they xray all the welds :dunno:

Not saying you are not correct.....but then they should be biitching about existing old pipelines...not new ones.