Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

National Title game: Clemson v. Bama

RBs aren't like QBs or offensive tackles - you don't actually benefit from bringing them along slowly. Nobody on the field has a shorter shelf life than RBs - especially 6'3", 250 lbs. ones. At that size, you don't get faster and quicker with age....... The Titans have him locked up thru 2019, and for cheap - he's unfortunately not going anywhere for a while. Which is a shame - bcoz he's wasting away his prime usefulness behind Murray.

Rookies are not usually known for their skills in pass pro.

It's much more complicated in the NFL and some never really get good at it.

Rookies are not usually known for their skills in pass pro.

It's much more complicated in the NFL and some never really get good at it.

But you can teach pass protection - speed and quickness you can't.

Nice job Mikey. thanks

My bad, didn't read thread. :doh:

Though, in my defense, there can't be enough posts making fun of that no-talent-ass-clown.

I'm with nobody, at least from a pro perspective. I don't think any NFL scouts are salivating over that performance.

Regardless, great game Clemson. :cheers:

With the 6th overall pick the jets select...

It's going to happen. Dunno how I feel about it

True...will see how Henry's career goes. Outside of his weight...Lacy has done well.

Bo just looks like a man amongst boys sometimes. That size and speed combo. Not the fastest but has the power to go with it.

Lacy hasn't rushed for 1,000 yards since 2014 and has scored only 5 TDs the last two seasons(those were all in 2015). He's a fat tub of goo.

It is well early but Walter football usually has some of the better mocks and rankings.

They mocked watson 44th overall to thr Bills in thr 2nd round on January 5th.

I mean I don't want to say I told you so...but I told you so. If anyone could beat Bama it was Clemson. Feels good waking up today to it. Dabo was going to be replaced 8 years ago after Tommy Bowden left from being Clemsons head coach and Dabo was thrown in to takeover until they found a replacement. Owner gave him a chance the following year and he has slowly built that program up to be the best in the country. He's one of the few coaches to win a national championship as a player and a coach. Clemson has had a lot of adversity in their life but they came together, worked hard, and pulled through. I'm not going to lie it was a really emotional game for me and my family. My grandpa didn't get to see it before he died but this year they won it for him. When Dabo was asked to compare this years championship a day before the game he told them "it would be rocky. He didn't win the first one did he? But he won the second one. That's what the game will be". The guy best Urban Meyer (shutting him out) and then beat Nick Saban immediately afterwards with arguably college footballs best defense. Couldn't be happier

How is Clemson's cap space looking next year? :D

How is Clemson's cap space looking next year? :D

Lol sorry the AD. You knew what I meant though. Was a bit emotional. Just got done putting Clemson flowers at my grandpas grave so he could show his pride. My grandpa didn't graduate from Clemson, wasn't apart of the board, or donated money. He was just a normal fan but Dabo treated him very well. Autographed hat, called him up when he was sick, let him out there with them during practices, etc. Dabo will always be one of my favorite coaches just from how he treated my grandpa. Not to mention how he runs the program and the kind of man he is. My brother talked a lot with Dabo and hung out with him a lot before he became head coach cause he would come to my school to recruit and my brother was the OC for my high school. Great guy

And really the MVP should have gone to Hunter Renfrow. Not only did he catch the game winning TD but he also tackled that big Alabama defender having Gallman fumbled and saved them from scoring a TD right there.

Lacy hasn't rushed for 1,000 yards since 2014 and has scored only 5 TDs the last two seasons(those were all in 2015). He's a fat tub of goo.

Have my very own new alias stalker...yippee

• Like 1

I guess I just don't really get your point. What is the question here? No one thinks he is an elite RB or ever was. He wasn't drafted as one. He was drafted at the tail end of the 2nd round. 1 pick before Christine Michael....lets compare careers. Lacy had a bad year last year. He was averaging 5.1 yards per carry in 5 games this year before getting hurt. And he routinely tries to play through injury. He has done better as almost a 3rd rounder than many 1st round running backs. He's a big back who has a little wiggle and can catch the ball fairly well. By no means a burner, but he never was billed as one. Jerome Bettis is a HOFer as a tub of goo.

I don't see your point, but then again I don't think you have one.

I guess I just don't really get your point. What is the question here? No one thinks he is an elite RB or ever was. He wasn't drafted as one. He was drafted at the tail end of the 2nd round. 1 pick before Christine Michael....lets compare careers. Lacy had a bad year last year. He was averaging 5.1 yards per carry in 5 games this year before getting hurt. And he routinely tries to play through injury. He has done better as almost a 3rd rounder than many 1st round running backs. He's a big back who has a little wiggle and can catch the ball fairly well. By no means a burner, but he never was billed as one. Jerome Bettis is a HOFer as a tub of goo.

Is there a single Packers player whose jock strap you wouldn't lick if given half a chance?

Is there a single Packers player whose jock strap you wouldn't lick if given half a chance?

What does disputing that he sucks and saying he has been good for a late 2nd round pick have to do with licking jock?

what do you think of him, church rockstar?

Do you think the Packers will resign him and do you think he will get paid a lot? His last two seasons have been a disappointment.

I really hope GB picks up a speed RB this off season in the draft. Lacy is the thunder and X is the lightning could be a deadly 1-2 punch if they do it right.

I have said HAHA Clinton Dix making the pro bowl is a joke. I have ripped MM.

tell me more about your church music.

Do you think the Packers will resign him and do you think he will get paid a lot? His last two seasons have been a disappointment.

He is going to get a deal similar to what BJ Raji got, 1 year prove it deal, if he doesn't take it they will let him walk.

He is going to get a deal similar to what BJ Raji got, 1 year prove it deal, if he doesn't take it they will let him walk.

Exactly.. a one year deal which doesn't show much confidence in him.

What does disputing that he sucks and saying he has been good for a late 2nd round pick have to do with licking jock?

Who would you rather blow, Lacy or Gabe Wilkins?

Exactly.. a one year deal which doesn't show much confidence in him.

Kirk Cousins endorses this sentiment.

I think he's an average NFL RB and won't ever be anything more.

rap fan ?

He is a "new" alias troll who apparently has an obsession with me given his first few posts on this bored.

No I don't. But I think they would be open to it for a good price as they always try to resign. But if they don't I think he starts for someone else.

But what are we even discussing here? The original comment was "Lacy has done well". You respond that he hasn't had 1000 yards the last 2 seasons (this year he got hurt and was avg 5.1) and that he is a tub of goo. I respond that he has been pretty good for a end of the 2nd round RB and last I saw of him he was running fairly well. Then you ask if he will get a big contract as if most any RB gets big contracts.

Again no one here said he was a top RB. But he really wasn't a useless tub of goo before he got hurt. He was actually running pretty well. I think he is a starting RB in this league.

I really hope GB picks up a speed RB this off season in the draft. Lacy is the thunder and X is the lightning could be a deadly 1-2 punch if they do it right.

I think they plan on keeping TY in there as the 3rd down back and he should only be better next year with an offseason of work at the position. Who they pair him up with I have no clue. I think they will weigh their options. I really hope they don't pick one early in the draft (1st-2nd round). I'd be fine if they kept Lacy and used them both.

Who would you rather blow, Lacy or Gabe Wilkins?

Well?

He is a "new" alias troll who apparently has an obsession with me given his first few posts on this bored.

Get over yourself already. You are a joke and everyone knows it.

Get over yourself already. You are a joke and everyone knows it.

You stole my Jesus fish.

any one have any gifs from the game? there should be a plethora appearing soon.

Well?

Neither, I'm not into that cuckhold stuff. You continue to be fascinated with black men however.

Neither, I'm not into that cuckhold stuff. You continue to be fascinated with black men however.

Not really. You're the one that feels the need to come to the rescue of a middling, largely insignificant running back because he wore a jersey you like. Sort of childish.

Not really. You're the one that feels the need to come to the rescue of a middling, largely insignificant running back because he wore a jersey you like. Sort of childish.

Giving a calm opinion on sports until I get attacked I suppose is coming to the rescue.

You have come to the rescue and sucked the balls of Trump like a babbling idiot for the last year all day every day anytime someone with an opposing view posts. What like 90 posts a day?

Your life for more than a decade has revolved around posting and phantom rescuing the republican party on a fantasy football site.

You go ahead and ponder what is more pathetic.

Giving a calm opinion on sports until I get attacked I suppose is coming to the rescue.

You have come to the rescue and sucked the balls of Trump like a babbling idiot for the last year all day every day anytime someone with an opposing view posts. What like 90 posts a day?

Your life for more than a decade has revolved around posting and phantom rescuing the republican party on a fantasy football site.

be nice, he has special needs.

A decade? I don't think so. And Trump and his policies actually affect me. Does Ed Lacy affect you? Nerve struck.