Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Stephen AsSmith

SAS and Skip Bayliss are the lowest common denominator of "sports journalism". If a terrorist had suicide bombed the set of First Take when the two of them were still both on the show, I would have almost been in favor of the guy being posthumously pardoned for his crime.

SAS and Skip Bayliss are the lowest common denominator of "sports journalism". If a terrorist had suicide bombed the set of First Take when the two of them were still both on the show, I would have almost been in favor of the guy being posthumously pardoned for his crime.

Why would someone need to suicide bomb them, he could of shot up the studio and lived and i would have championed pardoning him.

Why would someone need to suicide bomb them, he could of shot up the studio and lived and i would have championed pardoning him.

I believe the toxicity of actually coming in direct contact w/ Skip or SAS increases the chances of their stupidity outbreak spreading to us normal folk

• Like 1

Makes a living off of hating the Cowboys :thumbsdown:

I'm sure quite a few douches in this forearm would love to as well.

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/ESPN-analyst-destroys-Stephen-A-Smith-after-Dallas-Cowboys-loss-50588049

Oh come on. Pretend you aren't a Cowboys fan for a minute. You have to admit, it's hilarious that they had the best record in the NFC and home field throughout, with a brand new shiny quarterback and they STILL went one-and-done. Don't you see how funny that is to the rest of the league's fans? :lol:

Oh man that video, it's Skip making excuses for every play of the game. They got robbed they got jobbed etc. Sad.

Just leave Molly alone. Thats my girl right there!!!

God I hope her career tanks and she has to do p0rn.

Don't even know what SAS said, but if he dogged the Boys - it was warranted. I'm pissed off and calling this team, this coaching staff and this owner out myself. We choked, laid yet another - focking egg. There's no defense, he's prolly right.

That being said, SAS is smarter than anyone here - he's smart enuff to know he's figured it out. Call me racist, fact of the matter is - if he's white, from Iowa and named Bob Smith - he's not making $3.5m a year. Anyone here make that? If he's being a "Yes sir" guy, nobody cares what he says or thinks..... His act is schtick, paying him mind is making rich.

Skip and Shannon >>>>>>> Stephen and Max

First Take has been unwatchable unless Will Cain is a guest. Max was a terrible hire for the hot take aspect of the show and is way too passive to Stephen. Skip and Shannon have chemistry and at least make it look believeable. Will Cain vs Stephen is somewhat interesting though.

Ratings ratings ratings.

Hey guys, let's create a fake animosity between us so people will mebbe talk about our shitty show...Whatcha think?

:rolleyes:

Ratings ratings ratings.

Hey guys, let's create a fake animosity between us so people will mebbe talk about our shitty show...Whatcha think?

:rolleyes:

I'm starting to understand so much more about this bored reading this post...