Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Uconn women - 100 wins in a row. Could the best high school basketball team beat them?

Ha..ok. Yeah ill put my acumen and experience actually playing and dealing with this level of player over you on this. But thanks.

I could actually give 2 shitz who would win, but you have backpedaled so hard in this thread you had to be beeping.

I could actually give 2 shitz who would win, but you have backpedaled so hard in this thread you had to be beeping.

ha ha ha

:lol:

What size is the ball in this imaginary game?

Or do they use 2 different sized & switch off?

The woman's basketball is 1" smaller in circumference. Larry Bird would've been a 99% free throw shooter with this ball.

I played in college and overseas for a couple of seasons, I could have bunny and wifffleball as a 4 and 5 after five, and we would destroy any girl team.

Forget who to log in as?

Been pretty consistant on this. But hey...like i said, ive been around this level of player for women, and high school boys, and recruited both....they would be supremely athletic but you can out execute, and out fundamental high school kids all day.

Not disagreeing. Im conceding they will be more atheltic. But you have to concede they will get outexperienced and out executed by those women.

If those things are true...ill take the smarter team.

I played in a white conf small to medium sized school. There was a few teams I remember who would win our conf who just were sound as hell for HS basketball. Pretty much all 6 foot white dudes. No real size but played great D and were more efficient than any team they played in a conf with white kids. Thus they usually were the best teams I played in the regular season. Yet like clockwork once those teams advanced to the section playoffs they would meet athletic teams from the city and get trounced.

I remember before going to the Olympics the us women's hockey team lost to a couple of high school hockey teams from New England. These were the best of the best women hockey players in the US at the peak of their athletic careers. Different sport than basketball but it shows the true athletic differences between the sexes.

Thats soccer dumbass.

Wow you are perceptive. :thumbsup: It's also boys who are barely HS age vs grown women who are the best in the world at what they do.

But of course you might say the boys were allowed to use their feet. :clap: