Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Uconn women - 100 wins in a row. Could the best high school basketball team beat them?

As long as you agree with him. :)

Sinner.

Not at all.

I'll give this caveat that if you allowed men to block shots and dunk....im sure some high school elite team could catch them some night. Otherwise....no. high school kids are not beating a senior led uconn team.

So the boys have to play like girls? That's the caveat? :clap:

• Like 1

Uconn wimmen would have no chance vs a top HS boys team with their 3 starters 6'5 or above. Who can jump much higher. Who have longer arms. Who are faster.

Guard the 3 pt line make them drive and have to shoot it over your 6'8 40 inch vert center.

Uconn would not stand a chance. The top boys hs teams are still well coached and know how to play. It isnt like you are grabbing 5 guys from the local city courts.

Yea uconn here is 7 foot karl anthony towns. Good luck.

Your thread title is..."Could a male high school basketball team beat them?". I took that to mean, average, good boys HS team, not the best HS team in the country, slight difference. You need another coffee. :cheers:

Why would you take that as average? He said 'a' male high school team. Meaning one.

And of course one the better high school teams in the country would destroy them.

Why would you take that as average? He said 'a' male high school team. Meaning one.

because he's a cuunt and needs to show it and be a contrarian

Lol...you guys are killing me.

Shot a couple of these to my friend girl who coaches D1 who was an all american. Think you are underestimating how good women at that level are.

High school boys would get out executed to death.

I made the mistake of watching some of Baylor vs Texas last week. Two top ten teams, Baylor was #3 I think. I figured "okay, there won't be much athleticism but the fundamentals should be solid". The point guard for the #3 team in the country was air mailing passes, running into teammates trying to run offensive sets. The shooting was horrific, most of the players looked like they could jump about a foot off of the ground. I no longer had any questions as to how UConn could beat every other top ten team by 20 every night.

Like these high school kids:

Yay...a highlight reel. Nothing toward you but i abhor highlight tapes. When i used to coach we'd get these things and never look at them. Kid would want us to see his tape....no.

Yay...a highlight reel. Nothing toward you but i abhor highlight tapes. When i used to coach we'd get these things and never look at them. Kid would want us to see his tape....no.

None of those women would be able to get a clean shot off vs a top high school in the country. UConn has never faced a team with the athletic talent that is shown on that "highlight" reel.

None of those women would be able to get a clean shot off vs a top high school in the country. UConn has never faced a team with the athletic talent that is shown on that "highlight" reel.

If athleticism was the only factor yes. Ive said senior girls would execute them all day and get off shots.

They may not win...just wouldnt be this massacre some claim

So.....the best women's college hoops team of all time could beat average HS boys teams....maybe a couple good ones.....but anything more than that they'd get worked?

Me and cyclone and KSB and edjr and phurfur could beat an average HS team. Edjr jumps like a girl and phurfur would be kissing the wall. And we'd still win.

UConn would beat more teams than you'd think

UConn would beat more teams than you'd think

Just none containing halfway decent men.

Me and cyclone and KSB and edjr and phurfur could beat an average HS team. Edjr jumps like a girl and phurfur would be kissing the wall. And we'd still win.

This thread gets wackier and wackier.

And of course one the better high school teams in the country would destroy them.

Because he said "male HS team", half the teams in the country are above average half below...or was I supposed to assume it's some team led by this year's version of HS Lebron or Jabrari Parker? When you say anyone, first thing that I think of is generic HS team.

because he's a cuunt and needs to show it and be a contrarian

Settle down Francis, the logic police aren't going to lock you up. :thumbsup:

If athleticism was the only factor yes. Ive said senior girls would execute them all day and get off shots.

They may not win...just wouldnt be this massacre some claim

Explain how Kentucky in mens big time hoops is consistantly a top team in the nation with much of the time a bunch of HSers...freshmen.

You say how senior HSers have nothing on 4th year college girls yet Kentucky with freshmen consistantly are a powerhouse among elite mens college programs with basically HSers.

Can we quit it with the Uconn wimmin against HS boys argument. We all know they'd get killed. But do you think a junior high school boys team would beat them by 50, or just 25?

Explain how Kentucky in mens big time hoops is consistantly a top team in the nation with much of the time a bunch of HSers...freshmen.

You say how senior HSers have nothing on 4th year college girls yet Kentucky with freshmen consistantly are a powerhouse among elite mens college programs with basically HSers.

Most high school teams are not made up of entirely 10 kentucky one and done players.

Watched alot of oak hill this year bc of a isu recruit. Even they have some guys that are just ok.

Can we quit it with the Uconn wimmin against HS boys argument. We all know they'd get killed. But do you think a junior high school boys team would beat them by 50, or just 25?

Hahaha...you sonofabitch

Most high school teams are not made up of entirely 10 kentucky one and done players.

Watched alot of oak hill this year bc of a isu recruit. Even they have some guys that are just ok.

And we are talking uconn wimmen not the mens duke team...

I mean im just taking Oak Hill. Iowa state has a top 50 recruit at guard from there....hes not better than uconns gabby williams right now. Not a chance.

I'll give this caveat that if you allowed men to block shots and dunk....im sure some high school elite team could catch them some night. Otherwise....no. high school kids are not beating a senior led uconn team.

Ive played with peter jok from iowa when he was 18...and 18 year old kids have a knack of doing really stupid things, and falling for really easy tricks. Just think the wimmen would have to much an execution advantage.

You would have a size and speed mismatch at literally every single position. No way a women's team would beat a good high school team. It doesn't matter how well you execute if you don't have a single player who can stay in front of the guy they're guarding.

this is laughable to really think of the chance the women would have. none

I found a sport women could potentially beat men and also a net gutterboy could spike on

You would have a size and speed mismatch at literally every single position. No way a women's team would beat a good high school team. It doesn't matter how well you execute if you don't have a single player who can stay in front of the guy they're guarding.

Not disagreeing. Im conceding they will be more atheltic. But you have to concede they will get outexperienced and out executed by those women.

If those things are true...ill take the smarter team.

Not disagreeing. Im conceding they will be more atheltic. But you have to concede they will get outexperienced and out executed by those women.

it's basketball, not chess.

if it took smarts to play, it wouldn't be dominated by dem coloreds

What size is the ball in this imaginary game?

Or do they use 2 different sized & switch off?

• Like 1

We don't know that... People are just assuming...

What size is the ball in this imaginary game?

Or do they use 2 different sized & switch off?

smaller would help the men.

OK, you bet on Yale and Princeton since it's all about smarts. I'll take the Kentucky's of the world.

OK, you bet on Yale and Princeton since it's all about smarts. I'll take the Kentucky's of the world.

:overhead:

Found this:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/376048-could-the-uconn-women-beat-a-mens-team

The Toledo Rockets can hold their heads up high knowing their winning percentage in these 1,001 simulations was five times better than their efforts during the 2009-10 regular season. The Lady Huskies, on the other hand, may want to start thinking about an exhibition game for charity against an all-male college basketball team. UConn shocked the computers when they managed to win nearly 29 percent of the games against the Rockets.

yah no 1 in that video would pretty much shut down every shot attempt inside the paint, and the girls would have zero ways to stop him

it would be like putting Shaq against an 8th grade team

also laughable.

girls college hoops is what, 50% whites?

where are all the white kids that play high school bball (on good teams) :lol:

UCONN's 2 top scorers are guards.. One is 6'3" and the other 6'1".... W/out them they have no chance - and both of these 2 would struggle to even get shots off.

I found a sport women could potentially beat men and also a net gutterboy could spike on

You realize that was regular volleyball until the fat chick wanted to play. :D

Yeah ive only played and coached in college including womens basketball, and played against men and women all americans....what would i know. JFC.

You are still retarded.

You are still retarded.

Ha..ok. Yeah ill put my acumen and experience actually playing and dealing with this level of player over you on this. But thanks.