Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Anyone watching Trump's speech?

That's interesting considering the terror level in Sweden has not risen in seven years.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/aRWMM/sapo-hotbilden-har-inte-andrats

Did infowars provide this "interview"?

Well, they don't count rape as terrorism. Or other crimes like assault. You can check out what happened when 60 minutes went to Sweden too. You're getting to be very cherry picky.

You don't care what the odds were then, but you do now? Since they fit your narrative? Ok, got it. Notebook updated.

No. I'm saying they're not always right, but are more times than not. And right now they are giving odds that favor his impeachment.

Forget it... You're an insufferable doosh. I bid you good day! Update your notebook.

No. I'm saying they're not always right, but are more times than not. And right now they are giving odds that favor his impeachment.

Forget it... You're an insufferable doosh. I bid you good day! Update your notebook.

Actually, you seem to have no clue how betting works. Bookies don't give a sh*t who wins or loses. We've had this discussion before. That's not how they make their money.

I didn't say terrorism.

Rape and violent crime.

Giraldo is ok with rape and violent crimes. It's what muslims do, who are the to judge their culture ?

Racist!

I didn't say terrorism.

Rape and violent crime.

You also didn't say rape and violent crime. You said attacks.

Giraldo is ok with rape and violent crimes. It's what muslims do, who are the to judge their culture ?

Racist!

Coming from a bigot like yourself, that's rich.

Nice job pissing away your credibility the last few days. You're just a hack now.

All you have to do is ask me or search using google.

Nice job pissing away your credibility the last few days. You're just a hack now.

Newsflash: I don't care about how anyone here perceives me as evidenced by my willingness to disagree with anyone anytime.

Go back through any of my posts on this bored and find me blindly following the masses. Whether it was on Clinton, the debates, Trump, anything. If I have a problem with the way something is being done, I'm going to speak my mind on it.

Embassy of Sweden US ‏@SwedeninUSA 2h2 hours ago

@Lawrence_ben74 @SteveKopack On #swedenincident unclear to us what President Trump was referring to, have asked US officials for explanation

All you have to do is ask me or search using google.

Stating that from the beginning doesn't need said clarification and isn't up for debate.

As it pertains to crime, there's no debate. It has risen with the refugee influx. I've not once disagreed with that. It's not solely relegated to Muslims either. Any mass migration of peoples is going to create problems.

Despite how much I disagree with Pence on social policy...Id take him over Trump any day right now. While Trump was off campaigning...Pence was in Europe doing quite well with our allies.

Yep. It's like I have said. Pence is positioning himself as the grown up in the room.I don't know if Trump actually leaves office, But it's pretty clear that They're going to let him Energize his so-called base, the nitwits. While Pence keeps Congress happy And the rest of the world by not acting like a f****** nutjob.

Nobody with an IQ over 50 on either side of the aisle Can possibly think the Trump is qualified Or even for that matter somewhat sane. But if he keeps the trailer park types happy And bring them out on Voting day, then he will have served his purpose.However, If the midterms go to s***, It's a whole different story.

Yep. It's like I have said. Pence is positioning himself as the grown up in the room.I don't know if Trump actually leaves office, But it's pretty clear that They're going to let him Energize his so-called base, the nitwits. While Pence keeps Congress happy And the rest of the world by not acting like a f****** nutjob.

Nobody with an IQ over 50 on either side of the aisle Can possibly think the Trump is qualified Or even for that matter somewhat sane. But if he keeps the trailer park types happy And bring them out on Voting day, then he will have served his purpose.However, If the midterms go to s***, It's a whole different story.

Hahaha.....and then they wonder why they lost. I give you..wiff

@Lawrence_ben74 @SteveKopack On #swedenincident unclear to us what President Trump was referring to, have asked US officials for explanation

I don't care how it comes out in Twitter, When I read that I'm doing it in the Swiss Chef voice from The Muppets.

Bin D board Ybor DeVore!

• Like 1

In response, Trump has sent his people that he previously dispatch to Hawaii who found amazing things about Obama You won't believe it it's incredible To Sweden to uncover This deadly crime wave That has caused the crime statistics not to change.

Trump has indicated that he will release This shocking new information at the same time that he releases The secrets about hacking that only he knows That he's going to tell us about on Tuesday maybe Wednesday.

Part of it is either he is out of the loop on much of thecrapit seems as well.

In response, Trump has sent his people that he previously dispatch to Hawaii who found amazing things about Obama You won't believe it it's incredible To Sweden to uncover This deadly crime wave That has caused the crime statistics not to change.

Trump has indicated that he will release This shocking new information at the same time that he releases The secrets about hacking that only he knows That he's going to tell us about on Tuesday maybe Wednesday.

Yeah Muslims brought rape, genital mutilation, arson, riots, stabbings to Sweden but not MUCH of that went down last night—CHECKMATE DRUMPF!

https://twitter.com/JBurtonXP/status/833385646953754626

I am bigoted against rape and violence.

Don't forget racial minorities, women and the gays.

Stating that from the beginning doesn't need said clarification and isn't up for debate.

As it pertains to crime, there's no debate. It has risen with the refugee influx. I've not once disagreed with that. It's not solely relegated to Muslims either. Any mass migration of peoples is going to create problems.

I said attacks which is accurate. You assumed terroristic attacks. Don't make comments if you don''t know what's being discussed, you only make yourself look bad.

Look what they're so called good intentions of being humanitarian in Sweden is causing, so sad. Evil people in the country now. Worst is this will dwindle the pure line of perfectly firm buxom Swedish blondes. :cry:

I said attacks which is accurate. You assumed terroristic attacks. Don't make comments if you don''t know what's being discussed, you only make yourself look bad.

My response was accurate too. The terror level for Sweden hasn't raised in seven years. Maybe you should heed your own advice

My response was accurate too. The terror level for Sweden hasn't raised in seven years. Maybe you should heed your own advice

I didn't say your response about Sweden's terror level wasn't accurate.

Hacking on a Sunday afternoon.

I didn't say your response about Sweden's terror level wasn't accurate.

Your snide remark about knowing what's being discussed suggests I was in the wrong for bringing the threat of terrorism, or lack thereof.

They go hand in hand in the discussion. Domestic crime and terrorism are both equal parts to what's the center of the biggest EO of his short tenure at the White House.

When you make a purposefully (or not) ambiguous remark such as "attacks" rather than saying crime (no specificity) it leads most people to believe terrorism in this day and age.

The simple fact is, as it pertains to Sweden, they have not had an increased perceived threat of terrorism as a result of mass immigration.

They also have no focking idea what Trump is referring to by his remarks about Sweden.

I don't need the New York Times, WaPo, Infowars, or any other site to try and interpret his remarks. When the country in question wants an explanation about Trump's choice of words, which Sweden does, it's a diplomatic issue.

It also goes to the core of the problem of his administration since they've been in office. They don't act diplomatic. They don't vet their own words with the same diligence they want to vet foreigners.

I don't care about their policies. Most of them I agree with, especially taking in refugees. The implementation however is a BIG problem. Words matter. For a guy that knows the best words, he sure doesn't take sufficient time to think about them before he says them

Hacking on a Sunday afternoon.

You still mad that I served your a$$ about the 9th circuit court in that other thread?

You still mad that I served your a$$ about the 9th circuit court in that other thread?

Nope. Admitted you were right, remember? That's how a non-hack does it. Besides, the bigger point was the they are overturned a lot, but congrats at being the best picker of nits around here. Anyhow, are you going to show me where Trump had club members sitting in on his meetings with his possible cabinet picks, like you stated? Or are you just going to skip over that, hack?

Nope. Admitted you were right, remember? That's how a non-hack does it. Besides, the bigger point was the they are overturned a lot, but congrats at being the best picker of nits around here. Anyhow, are you going to show me where Trump had club members sitting in on his meetings with his possible cabinet picks, like you stated? Or are you just going to skip over that, hack?

This won't be covered by Breitbart either.

http://politi.co/2l4eCjJ

Trump granting club members access to interviews for key government jobs. Pay to play isn't just a Clinton Foundation thing.

The hypocritical outrage here is going to be hilarious. Those on the left that denounced CF criticisms will be up in arms. Those on the right that lambasted the CF will say, "But she did it" and justify it.

Meanwhile, the people that can't stand either get to sit in middle class purgatory.

Granting access to interviews. That's what he does. He suggests people to join in on them on recorded audio.
I never said definitively that they actually took him up on it. Is it a rush to judgment on my part? Maybe. Could I have worded it with less certainty? Sure.

You want empirical evidence for possible Trump wrongdoings. Yet circumstantial evidence was damning enough to process Clinton. Sure enough added up over the years to make the woman an easy target for wrongdoing. However how much slack are you willing to give Trump for the smoke on his end?

See, that's where you and I differ. I see the writings on the wall and the similarities, and I criticize them accordingly. You however, albeit not as much as some, are willing to give Trump et al. a pass because it just looks like fire, but all you see is smoke.

The facebook posts by a citizen at Mar-a-Lago, the loose lips in New Jersey...see to me it's the same thing as the Clintons, albeit domestically rather than internationally. Betsy DeVos had no business whatsoever being nominated to the federal government. All she did was give money to Republicans. Is it that far-fetched to believe that one of Trump's long-time friends that gives he, and his clubs, thousands of dollars on an annual basis aren't privy to government operations that they have no business being in?

Granting access to interviews. That's what he does. He suggests people to join in on them on recorded audio.

I never said definitively that they actually took him up on it. Is it a rush to judgment on my part? Maybe. Could I have worded it with less certainty? Sure.

You want empirical evidence for possible Trump wrongdoings. Yet circumstantial evidence was damning enough to process Clinton. Sure enough added up over the years to make the woman an easy target for wrongdoing. However how much slack are you willing to give Trump for the smoke on his end?

See, that's where you and I differ. I see the writings on the wall and the similarities, and I criticize them accordingly. You however, albeit not as much as some, are willing to give Trump et al. a pass because it just looks like fire, but all you see is smoke.

The facebook posts by a citizen at Mar-a-Lago, the loose lips in New Jersey...see to me it's the same thing as the Clintons, albeit domestically rather than internationally. Betsy DeVos had no business whatsoever being nominated to the federal government. All she did was give money to Republicans. Is it that far-fetched to believe that one of Trump's long-time friends that gives he, and his clubs, thousands of dollars on an annual basis aren't privy to government operations that they have no business being in?

Yeah, you sure could have worded it different. The truth would have been a good start. But I iguess that's as close a hack like you gets to admitting you were wrong (actually lying, but whatever). Baby steps.

Yeah, you sure could have worded it different. The truth would have been a good start. But I iguess that's as close a hack like you gets to admitting you were wrong. Baby steps.

So no answers to my questions? Or are you just going to skip over that, hack?

So no answers to my questions? Or are you just going to skip over that, hack?

Stopped reading after the first part. I'll get to it in a bit, but if it's anything like the first part.... And nerve struck. Don't you hate when that happens?

Sweden has some of the most stringent rape laws in the world. That and cultural attitudes toward women might be the real reason for the rape stats.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/?ref=http://www.theglobeandmail.com&

Stopped reading after the first part. I'll get to it in a bit, but if it's anything like the first part.... And nerve struck. Don't you hate when that happens?

So, no answer to my question. Anyhow, I have read it twice now, and judging by the conclusions you have reached , I don't think you read it once. It's as if you made things up.

So, no answer to my question. Anyhow, I have read it twice now, and judging by the conclusions you have reached , I don't think you read it once. It's as if you made things up.

So I say you lied, which you did, and your defense is "I could have stated it with less certainty". And I'm supposed to take you seriously? Bottom line, it never stated in that article that Trump invited club members in on the meetings. He only told them there would be a lot going on. They got invited to the concert, they didn't get back stage passes. Stop now

Looks like it was giraldi's turn to keep RP on tilt.

Sho and Newbie must get Sunday's off.

Looks like it was giraldi's turn to keep RP on tilt.

Sho and Newbie must get Sunday's off.

I haven't replied to an RP post in a while.