Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Trump is absolutely right about Sweden

So crime hasn't gone up and rapes haven't either. I guess we can close the book on this one.

So crime hasn't gone up and rapes haven't either. I guess we can close the book on this one.

But where will Hardcore come everyday to pad his post count and get his teeth kicked in?

But where will Hardcore come everyday to pad his post count and get his teeth kicked in?

Like his hero Donald Snowflake Trump, HT lives in a fantasy Candyland where he's an ex-cop / Marine and not a mentally ill basement dwelling cretin with way too much time on his hands. :thumbsup:

When I was in the Marines, I never went to Sweden, but I did go to Norway, above the artic circle. Some Norwegian soldiers we were training with were killed in an Avalanche. We were only a couple of clicks behind them. Close one.

When I was in the Marines, I never went to Sweden, but I did go to Norway, above the artic circle. Some Norwegian soldiers we were training with were killed in an Avalanche. We were only a couple of clicks behind them. Close one.

Damn. So close

Sweden has high crime areas? GTFO. Thank god we don't have that in the US.

Sweden has high crime areas? GTFO. Thank god we don't have that in the US.

do we have No-Go zones?

yes and those high crime areas, only worsened under Obummer, Balt, Philly, Det, Chicago, all past the point of no return

• Like 1

do we have No-Go zones?

yes and those high crime areas, only worsened under Obummer, Balt, Philly, Det, Chicago, all past the point of no return

They don't technically have No Go zones in Sweden - that's what their cops call a rough area. Think the cops here have a name for those neighborhoods in the US?

Now that Obummer is out of office I am sure crime will plummet.

I read that they had to cancel building a new police station in Rinkeby, one of the Muslim controlled no-go zones, because they couldn't protect the builders. Sad what has happened to a once peaceful country, but they brought it on themselves. And Obama and Hillary wanted to do the same. We dodged a bullet in November.

What are you up to now? Like 200 posts? Jesus Christ.

Can you tell us more about how you eat chicken over the sink?

:lol:

The Swedish bikini team were hot. No one ever said they had hour glass figures.

Still hasn't told me what happened on that fateful Friday in Sweden. But on the bright side, his hero Trump hasn't either.

He might as well obsess over another 20 Page thread on the Bowling Green Massacre while he's at it.

Why Come in the thread at all? And the Friday thing was explained from the jump. Keep up.

Why Come in the thread at all? And the Friday thing was explained from the jump. Keep up.

. So, since you've turned this into a f****** abortion, you won't mind quoting what happened on that fateful Friday, you know from the jump. It should be easy.

And did that fateful Friday occur after that huge Tuesday maybe Wednesday that Trump promised us when he would explain hacking because he knows more than anybody else about it? Boy his weeks are full!

bwahahaha

. So, since you've turned this into a f****** abortion, you won't mind quoting what happened on that fateful Friday, you know from the jump. It should be easy.

And did that fateful Friday occur after that huge Tuesday maybe Wednesday that Trump promised us when he would explain hacking because he knows more than anybody else about it? Boy his weeks are full!

He was referring to a report that was on the news on the Friday before that went into all the crime and terrorism problems Sweden was having since they began letting mass migration of Muslims into the country. Happy now?

He was referring to a report that was on the news on the Friday before that went into all the crime and terrorism problems Sweden was having since they began letting mass migration of Muslims into the country. Happy now?

No, he referenced specifically 'last night in Sweden'. What happened that night? He's the one who put a fine point on it. What happened last night in Sweden? Did the news report happened in Sweden? Was he watching Fox and Friends while in Sweden? Were the fox and friends in Sweden last night?

Hell, people in Sweden were wondering what the f*** happened in the country that night.

Jesus, by that standard...I think I saw Pearl Harbor was going to be on tonight. I hope the mother f***** doesn't bomb Japan tomorrow!

" it's terrible just terrible! did you see what happened to Pearl Harbor last night? We're going to build a wall to keep the Japanese out! It's terrible what happened last night. We're going to make them pay! Bigly! Believe me! Just turrible! Last night was a night that will live in infamy!"

Seriously. That's scary as f*** if POTUS can't distinguish between a news report talking about things in general vs an event that actually happened last night. You know he has advisers that would tell him about that s*** right? Does HE know that? I've been seeing dementia every day for the last 6 years. Even my mom can figure out the difference between a documentary and f****** real time reality.

No, he referenced specifically 'last night in Sweden'. What happened that night? He's the one who put a fine point on it. What happened last night in Sweden? Did the news report happened in Sweden? Was he watching Fox and Friends while in Sweden? Were the fox and friends in Sweden last night?

Hell, people in Sweden were wondering what the f*** happened in the country that night.

Jesus, by that standard...I think I saw Pearl Harbor was going to be on tonight. I hope the mother f***** doesn't bomb Japan tomorrow!

" it's terrible just terrible! did you see what happened to Pearl Harbor last night? We're going to build a wall to keep the Japanese out! It's terrible what happened last night. We're going to make them pay! Bigly! Believe me! Just turrible! Last night was a night that will live in infamy!"

Seriously. That's scary as f*** if POTUS can't distinguish between a news report talking about things in general vs an event that actually happened last night. You know he has advisers that would tell him about that s*** right? Does HE know that? I've been seeing dementia every ###### day for the last 6 years. Even my mom can figure out the difference between a documentary and f****** reality.

He misspoke. Just like 57 states. Bottom line, he was right, Sweden has a problem.

He misspoke. Just like 57 states. Bottom line, he was right, Sweden has a problem.

You can't be both. Obama was wrong. There aren't 57 states. Trump was wrong. nothing docking happened. Did he immediately thereafter stop and say wait I misspoke? And correct himself? Has he ever admitted he misspoke? Allegedly? How do you know he doesn't actually think something happened the night before?

Dude literally has no concept.

And, as a result, you're going to keep posting to a 20-page thread every time an Ethiopian cabbie gets in a car wreck?

Jesus fock.

You can't be both. Obama was wrong. There aren't 57 states. Trump was wrong nothing docking happened. Did he immediately thereafter stop and say wait I misspoke? And correct himself? Dude literally has no concept.

And, as a result, you're going to keep posting to a 20-page thread every time an Ethiopian cabbie gets in a car wreck?

Jesus fock.

Yes. Stay out of the thread if it bothers you so much. Thank you.

https://heatst.com/life/swedish-music-festival-cancelled-next-year-following-a-series-of-sexual-assaults-by-some-men/

One of the biggest music festivals in Sweden has called off next years event following the reports of sexual assault and rape.

But, but politico said it's not true! Sweden isn't rapey!

Ha! What a maroon this Newbie is.

please tell us more about this country whose crime rate is actually going down in the last 10 years.bwahahaha

please tell us more about this country whose crime rate is actually going down in the last 10 years.bwahahaha

Crime rate weighs all crimes the same. Surely even a slack jawed dullard like you knows there is a big difference between rape and larceny? Between property crimes and violent crimes? If you want I can teach you about crime stats and how to interpret them.

Crime rate weighs all crimes the same. Surely even a slack jawed dullard like you knows there is a big difference between rape and larceny? Between property crimes and violent crimes? If you want I can teach you about crime stats and how to interpret them.

no thanks. I know you're trying to twist the numbers so you don't look like quite the ass hole. But you got owned in this thread badly. Besides, nobody gives a rat's ass that you wrote some parking tickets for a few years in New York City.

I guess they're cancelling the festival because the swedes don't like music anymore. Lol.

It's shame what the muslims are doing throughout Europe. Why do they have such a hard time assimilating ?

I dont think they can recover unless they start having 6 to 9 children per household.

The Swedish intelligence agency SAPO states that there are now 2000 violent radical islamists in Sweden, up from 200 in 2010.

The Swedish intelligence agency SAPO states that there are now 2000 violent radical islamists in Sweden, up from 200 in 2010.

Yet the crime rate is down since that time. Hmmm