Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Trump is absolutely right about Sweden

I wonder how many rapes and other crimes go unreported in the no-go zones. :dunno:

I wonder how many rapes and other crimes go unreported in the no-go zones. :dunno:

I imagine crimes go underreported in poor dangerous neighborhoods everywhere.

so there are dangerous neighborhoods in sweden ? Since when ? Who lives in em ?

ABBA

There are dangerous neighborhoods everywhere, even here in the US of A. Crazy, I know! :o

Funny I just read you talking to HT about non-sequiturs... anyway, the point is that they have these new poor dangerous neighborhoods with refugees, areas where the police have stated they can't help, and yet you present a report that crime has gone down in Sweden. This does not make logical sense, because with more dangerous areas, and other areas staying the same, one would expect more crime.

Actually in typing this I've come up with a second possible explanation, which is that crime in other, "traditional" Swedish areas has gone down to compensate.

Basically, the point is that poor dangerous areas do not cause a reduction in crime. I can't believe I felt the need to actually type that sentence. :(

Funny I just read you talking to HT about non-sequiturs... anyway, the point is that they have these new poor dangerous neighborhoods with refugees, areas where the police have stated they can't help, and yet you present a report that crime has gone down in Sweden. This does not make logical sense, because with more dangerous areas, and other areas staying the same, one would expect more crime.

Actually in typing this I've come up with a second possible explanation, which is that crime in other, "traditional" Swedish areas has gone down to compensate.

Basically, the point is that poor dangerous areas do not cause a reduction in crime. I can't believe I felt the need to actually type that sentence. :(

I just thought I should tell you the Swedish police don't formally have "no go" zones and crime goes underreported in bad neighborhoods everywhere not just Sweden. HTH

I just thought I should tell you the Swedish police don't formally have "no go" zones and crime goes underreported in bad neighborhoods everywhere not just Sweden. HTH

I am aware of both of those facts. The first doesn't mean that they don't exist, or perhaps more accurately, that new bad neighborhoods with high concentrations of refugees don't exist, regardless of what they are officially called. The second, I just addressed. But hey, I appreciate your attempts to inform me of irrelevant facts. :cheers:

You might want to just stop now, unless you have any more red herrings or non-sequiturs to introduce. :dunno:

I am aware of both of those facts. The first doesn't mean that they don't exist, or perhaps more accurately, that new bad neighborhoods with high concentrations of refugees don't exist, regardless of what they are officially called. The second, I just addressed. But hey, I appreciate your attempts to inform me of irrelevant facts. :cheers:

You might want to just stop now, unless you have any more red herrings or non-sequiturs to introduce. :dunno:

Oh I see: You were just wondering if crime goes underreported in "no go" zones, which don't exist in any official capacity, just like crime goes underreported in all neighborhoods. :wacko:

Do you think robberies are underreported in Candyland, Jer? :lol:

Oh I see: You were just wondering if crime goes underreported in "no go" zones, which don't exist in any official capacity, just like crime goes underreported in all neighborhoods. :wacko:

Do you think robberies are underreported in Candyland, Jer? :lol:

This makes no sense in response to my posts, since I've already addressed it, so I'm going to bow out now and let the readers draw their own conclusions. I say that because you've accused me in the past of just ignoring your responses, so I wanted you to know why I'm not responding to your trolling. :cheers:

This makes no sense in response to my posts, since I've already addressed it, so I'm going to bow out now and let the readers draw their own conclusions. I say that because you've accused me in the past of just ignoring your responses, so I wanted you to know why I'm not responding to your trolling. :cheers:

I really don't see wtf point you've been attempting to make but I agree that bowing out is your best move. :unsure:

I really don't see wtf point you've been attempting to make but I agree that bowing out is your best move. :unsure:

Try reading my posts again, I typed very clearly and it shouldn't be that difficult. :cheers:

Try reading my posts again, I typed very clearly and it shouldn't be that difficult. :cheers:

Uh... Yeah. :unsure:

Uh... Yeah. :unsure:

My point was that rapes and other crimes have gone up but they aren't being reported in the new poor refugee zones, and that it is logically stupid beyond belief to think that the increase of such zones causes a decrease in violent crimes. Your responses are either mindnumbingly idiotic or pure troll, which is it?

BTW our ribs are taking longer than planned, hence why I'm still around. :cheers:

My point was that rapes and other crimes have gone up but they aren't being reported in the new poor refugee zones, and that it is logically stupid beyond belief to think that the increase of such zones causes a decrease in violent crimes. Your responses are either mindnumbingly idiotic or pure troll, which is it?

BTW our ribs are taking longer than planned, hence why I'm still around. :cheers:

What you wrote above wasn't actually in the post I quoted even if it was in your head Jer.

I can only respond to the posts that are actually here, just like I can only comment on real crime statistics and zones that exist in reality. I didn't get my degree in quantum physics from MIT. :dunno:

What you wrote above wasn't actually in the post I quoted even if it was in your head Jer.

I can only respond to the posts that are actually here, just like I can only comment on real crime statistics and zones that exist in reality. I didn't get my degree in quantum physics from MIT. :dunno:

It was present in my earlier posts. Also you have chosen to stick with crime statistics from your cited report, and not engage in the numerous attempts I've made to show that it makes no logical sense to attribute a reduction in violent crime to an increase in poor bad neighborhoods.

It was present in my earlier posts. Also you have chosen to stick with crime statistics from your cited report, and not engage in the numerous attempts I've made to show that it makes no logical sense to attribute a reduction in violent crime to an increase in poor bad neighborhoods.

I am only responding to the post I quoted. I also never attributed a reduction in crime to an increase in poor bad neighborhoods. :doh:

It may be rib time now Jer. :wave:

I am only responding to the post I quoted. I also never attributed a reduction in crime to an increase in poor bad neighborhoods. :doh:

It may be rib time now Jer. :wave:

Yep, it is. I wonder if you honestly know you are trolling, I don't think you do. Anyway, carry on. :cheers:

So crime has gone down in Sweden in areas where it's reported however there are increasing numbers of No-Go Zones where crime goes unreported. :wacko:

So just like the American Voting System in Blue States, we don't see any voter fraud although we don't check IDs.

Women in Sweden are organizing music festivals where no men will be allowed to attend due to the dramatic increase in sexual assaults at Swedens music festivals after the Mass migration of Muslims and North Africans to Sweden. Sad.

Women in Sweden are organizing music festivals where no men will be allowed to attend due to the dramatic increase in sexual assaults at Swedens music festivals after the Mass migration of Muslims and North Africans to Sweden. Sad.

So only half of Abba will be able to perform?

https://heatst.com/world/sweden-planning-man-free-music-event-after-rapes-sex-attacks-at-festivals/

Sweden is planning its first ever “man-free” music festival next year following the cancellation of three major events due to sexual assault and rape allegations, saying it will continue until “ALL men have learned how to behave themselves”.

As if women can't be rapists.................they apparently never attended school (middle or high) in America. :banana:

You can tell that Newbie and MDC don't watch or read anything of substance. The whole world realizes Europe is in the midst of a man made disaster due to the influx of Muslims into the continent. Even Bill Gates has said as much. Disaster.

You can tell that Newbie and MDC don't watch or read anything of substance. The whole world realizes Europe is in the midst of a man made disaster due to the influx of Muslims into the continent. Even Bill Gates has said as much. Disaster.

oh believe me, my eyes were opened up to This Disaster after that horrible Friday night.
  • Like 1

Living rent motherfocking free 24:7! :banana:

They have women only subway cars and busses here because groping was such a problem. I rode in it by accident the other day. It was nice.

https://heatst.com/world/sweden-planning-man-free-music-event-after-rapes-sex-attacks-at-festivals/

Sweden is planning its first ever “man-free” music festival next year following the cancellation of three major events due to sexual assault and rape allegations, saying it will continue until “ALL men have learned how to behave themselves”.

As if women can't be rapists.................they apparently never attended school (middle or high) in America. :banana:

"Ya Helga, but whooose to pay for theese tickuts?"

"awww Fock..."

Uh, BTW kids, Chicago had 43 shootings in 12 hours over the 4th holiday weekend. Over 100 total.

WTF?

But yeah, let's keep with Sweden...

Uh, BTW kids, Chicago had 43 shootings in 12 hours over the 4th holiday weekend. Over 100 total.

WTF?

which is safer now than it was ten years ago. Lol

which is safer now than it was ten years ago. Lol

No it's not

Sweden is planning its first ever man-free music festival next year following the cancellation of three major events due to sexual assault and rape allegations, saying it will continue until ALL men have learned how to behave themselves.

They spelled immigrants wrong

WTF?

This is the Sweden thread. Why would we talk about Chicago here? Everyone knows it's a democrat controlled sh1t hole not even sho can deny that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-is-absolutely-right-about-sweden_us_58ad5eb1e4b0598627a55e94

Sweden has huge problems because of liberal immigration policy

Many journalists around the world are eager to condemn Donald Trump no matter what. When he tweeted about immigration in Sweden few days ago, the social media exploded. Most of the opponent said that Trump has made up the immigration problem Sweden have. They are wrong.

Only hours later there was a riot of violence and destructions by immigrants in the capitol of Sweden, Stockholm. The police was forced to shoot with ammunition to put and end to it. In Malmö, another city south in Sweden they have struggle with gang violence and lawlessness for years. So when Trump talk about that Sweden have an immigration problem he is actually spot on.

86% of Muslim migrants in Sweden tested who claimed to be children were adults.

0.3% of refugees in Sweden are employed.

Swedish police report a 550% increase in grenade attacks.