NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

All these pollsters work the same.  They failed in 2016 and they will fail now because no one is going to tell them the truth.  And if the info gets leaked out, then they are more incompetent than just getting bad info.

Then why is Donnie Boy so obsessed with polling?

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Why are you so obsessed with Mr President Trump ?

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

:lol:  Everyone who holds office is obsessed with it. Don's pissed because it's worthless info, and it gets leaked. 

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  Everyone who holds office is obsessed with it. Don's pissed because it's worthless info, and it gets leaked. 

Don hates any polls that make him look bad. Pretty simple. But when the rare instance arises that he polls positively, he's tweeting the results 5 seconds later.

• Like 1

Trump should make the suspected leakers take a polygraph test. Like Obama did. lol 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Not Russia-related, but didn't want to start a new thread.

Not liking the results he was seeing from Rasmussen, CNN, Gallup, etc., Trump's administration hired its own pollsters to conduct polls to see how Trump is stacking up against Biden and some other candidates in various states.  As anyone with a brain could have predicted, the polls came back showing the same results. That Trump was losing many of the battleground states that won him the electoral votes in 2016.

Instead of making the decision to make adjustments and expand to simply playing to his base, Trump decided to fire the pollsters. 🤣

I wonder if there's a single person left in the White House who is allowed to give Trump advice or question his moves. It sure doesn't seem it.

Supporters have started lining up 40 hours early for his Orlando rally. I experienced the same thing here in Michigan. President Trump is selling out arenas across the nation. Biden can't get a dozen people in a high school gym. But muh russian polls. :lol:

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Supporters have started lining up 40 hours early for his Orlando rally. I experienced the same thing here in Michigan. President Trump is selling out arenas across the nation. Biden can't get a dozen people in a high school gym. But muh russian polls. :lol:

:lol:

18 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Did someone claim there was  shortage of confederate flag-loving, Dukes of Hazard t-shirt wearin', seven-toothed MAGA hate dudes?  Trump sheep are way more likely to attend a rally than a Mayor Pete or Biden supporter. Only super gung ho political guys would bother going to a rally. But a KKK rally is a huge event.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Did someone claim there was  shortage of confederate flag-loving, Dukes of Hazard t-shirt wearin', seven-toothed MAGA hate dudes?  Trump sheep are way more likely to attend a rally than a Mayor Pete or Biden supporter. Only super gung ho political guys would bother going to a rally. But a KKK rally is a huge event.

I thought you said he exaggerated the size of crowds at his events

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

I thought you said he exaggerated the size of crowds at his events

He's certainly done that many times.  But his rallies will always outdraw a typical political rally. It's an event. A movement. A rally to stop the spread of any minority. He says the exact same thing at every rally. Just a carbon copy of the rally before. But the red hats eat it up.

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He's certainly done that many times.  But his rallies will always outdraw a typical political rally. It's an event. A movement. A rally to stop the spread of any minority. He says the exact same thing at every rally. Just a carbon copy of the rally before. But the red hats eat it up.

OK

38 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What about the minorities that are at his rallies?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

Another lie

my opinion.  You think Trump is above paying a few blacks to attend his rallies and throw a red hat on?

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

On the payroll

Remember in the other thread where you asked someone to name one lie you've said?  Well, here's another one on top of all the other ones that were pointed out to you. :thumbsup:

Someone who lies as much as you do has to understand that no one believes a word you say about anything.

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Remember in the other thread where you asked someone to name one lie you've said?  Well, here's another one on top of all the other ones that were pointed out to you. :thumbsup:

Someone who lies as much as you do has to understand that no one believes a word you say about anything.

Disagreeing with my opinion isn't a lie.  In fact, if this is the stuff you have to scrape up with 15 years of posts, then it can be said I'm the most truthful poster in Geek Club history.

Want to have fun, go to the search feature and put in "throat". Then ask for posts by newbiejr.  Holy spit, issues.  Pages of them. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Want to have fun, go to the search feature and put in "throat". Then ask for posts by newbiejr.  Holy spit, issues.  Pages of them. 

I'm going to have to go ahead and believe Hardcore here. The pathetic pusssy literally spends his days and night searching my name for old content. The obsession runs deep with this one.

Like I said last week, you are at the stage now that Recliner Pilot was at near the end. Wasn't even trying to hide how much I was ruling his days and nights.  The searches. The bumping old threads. The jealousy over my lifestyle and women. I'd swear you're the same person. I hope it ends better for you.  :(

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm going to have to go ahead and believe Hardcore here. The pathetic pusssy literally spends his days and night searching my name for old content. The obsession runs deep with this one.

Like I said last week, you are at the stage now that Recliner Pilot was at near the end. Wasn't even trying to hide how much I was ruling his days and nights.  The searches. The bumping old threads. The jealousy over my lifestyle and women. I'd swear you're the same person. I hope it ends better for you.  :(

Why are you so angry at me for what you've said? I didn't make you type all those posts riddled with violence and hatred. Work on you for once. Your constant outward projection and rage speak to issues within.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why are you so angry at me for what you've said? I didn't make you type all those posts riddled with violence and hatred. Work on you for once. Your constant outward projection and rage speak to issues within.  

I'm not angry at you. I love when you show up. You're my punching bag. And I don't even have to do anything. You just walk right in and admit that you're spending your time searching my name.  Talk about issues.

Be honest, were you in your pool this weekend and thought about me?  And telling yourself that I don't really have a pool at my new house?  You thought about me at your pool.  Right? Just admit it. I won't mention it again if you do.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm not angry at you. I love when you show up. You're my punching bag. And I don't even have to do anything. You just walk right in and admit that you're spending your time searching my name.  Talk about issues.

Be honest, were you in your pool this weekend and thought about me?  And telling yourself that I don't really have a pool at my new house?  You thought about me at your pool.  Right? Just admit it. I won't mention it again if you do.

You really do need help.

No, I was working and having a nice Father's Day with my family. My deck is being built over the patio so no swimming, contractor has all his stuff out there. Didn't have a lot of time for you, but I did see some meathead at the gym Friday driving a Trans-am. Have to admit, you crossed my mind. And moving in to your girlfriends house that her ex paid for doesn't mean it's yours. You know how that is.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, I was working and having a nice Father's Day with my family. My deck is being built over the patio so no swimming, contractor has all his stuff out there. Didn't have a lot of time for you, but I did see some meathead at the gym Friday driving a Trans-am. Have to admit, you crossed my mind. And moving in to your girlfriends house that her ex paid for doesn't mean it's yours. You know how that is.

This was basically a thread I'd show your psychiatrist to show all that is wrong with you.  You start by lying about seeing a guy at the gym. No one believes you've stepped into a gym in 20 years. Also, once again showing your jealousy about our new house makes you just seem sad.  Get well soon, man.

7 minutes ago, posty said:

HT is winning this thread now...

Nah, I'd say you are.  Typical quality contribution by you.  Sadly, this may be a top ten of 2019 for you.  It's a full sentence.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This was basically a thread I'd show your psychiatrist to show all that is wrong with you.  You start by lying about seeing a guy at the gym. No one believes you've stepped into a gym in 20 years. Also, once again showing your jealousy about our new house makes you just seem sad.  Get well soon, man.

So much rage. Why? Have you gone and looked at your posts with the word "throat" in them? It might do you some good to see what you're putting out there. And give your girlfriends thigh a rest. Poor thing. And oh yeah "our house". Lol. Only a fool would buy a house with his girlfriend in his mid 50's. Wait. Maybe you are part owner? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So much rage. Why? Have you gone and looked at your posts with the word "throat" in them? It might do you some good to see what you're putting out there. And give your girlfriends thigh a rest. Poor thing. And oh yeah "our house". Lol. Only a fool would buy a house with his girlfriend in his mid 50's. Wait. Maybe you are part owner? 

Says the guy who's going to be 70 at his boys' field hockey games in high school.  🤣

Says the guy who's going to be 70 at his boys' field hockey games in high school.  🤣

Wow. Brings kids into it. Must be a Pennsylvania thing. 

P.S. - I win

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think it's great parenting to support your kids at sporting events.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. Brings kids into it. Must be a Pennsylvania thing. 

Awww, listen to the guy who tries to criticize every move I make. How old I was when I bought my house. Which has zero bearing on anyone but me. But God forbid we mention that your kids will be at their little league games and notice that his dad looks older than all of his friend's grandparents.  And I'm not making up lies like you. Just truths.

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Says the guy who's going to be 70 and making a mortgage payment on a house he doesn't live in when this relationship goes the way all of your other ones have. DOH! 

Just now, The Observer said:

Awww, listen to the guy who tries to criticize every move I make. How old I was when I bought my house. Which has zero bearing on anyone but me. But God forbid we mention that your kids will be at their little league games and notice that his dad looks older than all of his friend's grandparents.  And I'm not making up lies like you. Just truths.

Yup. Me and Clooney. 

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

I think it's great parenting to support your kids at sporting events.

I'm with you there. I didn't say he shouldn't go.  I'm sure he'll be in the stands 'owning libs' on his his phone and not paying much attention.  Like he does every night at home. But I hope he goes.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Says the guy who's going to be 70 and making a mortgage payment on a house he doesn't live in when this relationship goes the way all of your other ones have. DOH! 

Finally something that could possibly happen.  See, the truth isn't hard to say.  More of that.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

But God forbid we mention that your kids will be at their little league games and notice that his dad looks older than all of his friend's grandparents. 

What is wrong with that? Seriously....you are out of control with your crap.