NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

As intellectually stimulating as it is debating with a man of your obvious academic level, I'm going to bow out until someone wants to actually post about a thread topic. Seriously though, this romp through Sesame Street has been super-duper fun.   👍

Said the guy with no college degree. 😂

• Like 1

Colluding with Russia - I don't care

Colluding with arabs - I would be pissed but he still gets my vote. 

There is nothing Trump or any other republican could do that would force me to vote in another direction. I disagree with 95% of what democrats stand for and will never vote for one. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I can't think of one thing the democrats have done since 1776 that would make me even consider voting for them.

FYP

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I'm single-handedly fighting a 6-on-1 battle

Have you considered you might be wrong?

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Have you considered you might be wrong?

So you're one of those who hate being challenged on anything?  You'd like 10 guys all drooling over Donald and high-fiving each other?   Then I guess you're at the right place. I truly believe that there are others who like a debate and an opposing viewpoint.

13 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I can't think of one thing the democrats have done since 2016 that would make me even consider voting for them.

If they had it their way they wouldn't even let Trump on the ballot so you wouldn't even have a choice.

28 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

If they had it their way they wouldn't even let Trump on the ballot so you wouldn't even have a choice.

It's bad enough they rig their primaries but trying to yet again rig the general election is despicable.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

It's bad enough they rig their primaries but trying to yet again rig the general election is despicable.

Did you read about the IRA and I ain't talking about the Irish? And their millions of subscribers that they hit on Facebook? 

Of course not. Lol 

Saddens and angers me that Russia interfered in our election. Why didn't those in charge stop it? They knew it was happening and yet took no action. Is it possible they were compromised? Complicent? I search for a reason why this was allowed and I can't seem to figure it out. Anyone have a plausible explanation? I'm stumped. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Saddens and angers me that Russia interfered in our election. Why didn't those in charge stop it? They knew it was happening and yet took no action. Is it possible they were compromised? Complicent? I search for a reason why this was allowed and I can't seem to figure it out. Anyone have a plausible explanation? I'm stumped. 

I'm more concerned that we have proof now and this administration STILL isn't doing anything about it.  I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that it was Trump that Russia helped to elect.  Hmmmm

The left believes there was Russian interference.  Trump has been cleared.  Seems clear to me the only ones left to investigate are Hillary and Obama.  If they really want the truth that is.  :dunno:

Just now, TimmySmith said:

The left believes there was Russian interference.  :dunno:

The left? Along with every single intelligence member in the country. There isn't  question on whether Russia interfered. The question is/was whether Trump aided.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The left? Along with every single intelligence member in the country. There isn't  question on whether Russia interfered. The question is/was whether Trump aided.

Why just Trump? 

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Why just Trump? 

Because it was Trump that Russia was helping to get elected.  So they wanted to see why? 

Why do I feel like I'm talking to someone who's been in a coma the past 3 years. You honestly don't know this stuff??

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Because it was Trump that Russia was helping to get elected.  So they wanted to see why? 

Why do I feel like I'm talking to someone who's been in a coma the past 3 years. You honestly don't know this stuff??

:lol:   You are stuck on CNN talking points from 2016.   And trying to fit a theory that has been debunked.   How long have you been asleep?

If there was collusion and it wasn't Trump (proved by Mueller) then it must have been someone else.   Perhaps it's time to investigate the people who failed to stop it.  

Just now, TimmySmith said:

:lol:   You are stuck on CNN talking points from 2016.   And trying to fit a theory that has been debunked.   How long have you been asleep?

If there was collusion and it wasn't Trump (proved by Mueller) then it must have been someone else.   Perhaps it's time to investigate the people who failed to stop it.  

Is your theory that Obama/Hillary conspired with Russia to help Trump win?  😂 

What theory has been debunked?  Mueller spoke in plain English the other day when he said that Russia infiltrated our election in an effort to damage Hillary Clinton.  Which wasn't a shocking new revelation. 17 intelligence agencies knew that years ago. If it's a secret to you, it's because Hannity never told you.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Is your theory that Obama/Hillary conspired with Russia to help Trump win?  😂 

What theory has been debunked?  Mueller spoke in plain English the other day when he said that Russia infiltrated our election in an effort to damage Hillary Clinton.  Which wasn't a shocking new revelation. 17 intelligence agencies knew that years ago. If it's a secret to you, it's because Hannity never told you.

Mueller said that? Really?  :lol:   You may want to change the channel.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

🤣 Wow! Jus† wow!  TDS is real folks.  

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

What lies were spread by the Russians and how many votes did they change? 

Why did the Russians try to hack the RNC servers too?

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

What lies were spread by the Russians and how many votes did they change? 

Read the Mueller report. It's covered quite extensively.

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Read the Mueller report. It's covered quite extensively.

So you got nothin’ because the Mueller Report does not answer these questions.

Wait, Meuller said the Russians interfered on behalf of Trump

to hurt Hillary? I missed that. Plus it makes no sense. 

Trolls gonna troll.  Pay him no mind

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Here you go. Direct quote from Mueller's mouth. Spin away.

Russian intelligence officers who are part of the Russian military, launched a concerted attack on our political system. The indictment alleges that they used sophisticated cybertechniques to hack into computers and networks used by the Clinton campaign. They stole private information and then released that information through fake online identities and through the organization WikiLeaks.

The releases were designed and timed to interfere with our election and to damage a presidential candidate.

Just now, SUXBNME said:

Trolls gonna troll.  Pay him no mind

Feel free to comment on the post after yours, mouth.  Of course, you won't. You'll just name call and go hide. 🤣

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Russian intelligence officers who are part of the Russian military, launched a concerted attack on our political system. The indictment alleges that they used sophisticated cybertechniques to hack into computers and networks used by the Clinton campaign. They stole private information and then released that information through fake online identities and through the organization WikiLeaks.

The releases were designed and timed to interfere with our election and to damage a presidential candidate.

Nice link!

What lies were spread by the Russians and how many votes did they change? 

Just now, Baker Boy said:

Changing the subject?  Three minutes ago, Mueller never said the Russians helped Trump. Now that I proved it, you're frantically flailing to save face.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

They also attempted to hack into the RNC as well. They couldn't. Get it now? Russia wanting Trump over HRC is laughable. They wanted chaos. The left has given it to them. 

They also attempted to hack into the RNC as well. They couldn't. Get it now? Russia wanting Trump over HRC is laughable. They wanted chaos. The left has given it to them. 

So Mueller got it right when he said Collusion couldn't be proved, but he was dead wrong when he said Russia used Wikileaks to damage Clinton's campaign?  Do I have that right?

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Mueller was explaining the allegations.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So Mueller got it right when he said Collusion couldn't be proved, but he was dead wrong when he said Russia used Wikileaks to damage Clinton's campaign?  Do I have that right?

Wikileaks, which has never been proven to have lied, denies that. I guess we will see what JA has to say on the matter. I'm certainly not jumping in on what the Meuller staff came up with. They appear to be a bit biased. I'll wait to hear the other side. 

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Mueller was explaining the allegations.  :lol:

Wait what? Newbie went all out of context (lied).? I was wondering why I hadn't heard about what he claimed. What a fockin loser. 

This is one of the saddest examples of flailing I have ever seen.  And I didn't even accuse Trump of anything. Simply said the Russians wanted him to win. And infiltrated our election process to do so. Putin is on video standing at a podium admitting that he wanted Trump to win!  lol  All proven facts undisputed by even a single member of any of the intelligence agencies in the country. That part is the 'water is wet' part. Hasn't even been up for dispute in the past two years.   But because fragile-ego Trump can never admit that he may have received help, all you sad little sheep have to follow him. You guys better pray he never goes on Hannity and tells you to drink cyanide Kool-Aid. You'd all do it in lockstep.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wait what? Newbie went all out of context (lied).? I was wondering why I hadn't heard about what he claimed. What a fockin loser. 

Oh boy.  Here we go. Start with the namecalling.  Every time I own you, you follow the exact same routine. It hasn't changed in 5 years.  Say something stupid. I prove you wrong. You go into fourth-grade mode and start the namecalling and personal attacks. Wash, rinse, repeat. I could set my watch by it. 😁

24 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Changing the subject?  Three minutes ago, Mueller never said the Russians helped Trump. Now that I proved it, you're frantically flailing to save face.

This is the second time I have asked you these question and you obviously can’t answer them.

make that 3 times

and you didn’t prove anything, you didn’t even provide a link!

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

This is the second time I have asked you these question and you obviously can’t answer them.

and you didn’t prove anything, you didn’t even provide a link!

I was asked why they started the investigation on Trump. I answered. It was because it was discovered that the Russians were attempting to influence our election and it was in Trump's favor. Trump decides he doesn't like the investigation and fired James Comey. Goes on TV and tells Lester Holt that it was because of the whole Russia thing. He then needed to be investigated. The Trump Tower meeting with Russians and the Trump Tower Moscow project, which Trump denied and lied about, were discovered, thus enhancing reasons for him to be investigated.

As for how many actual votes were changed, I have no idea. Nor have I ever claimed to. Nor is it even slightly relevant to the original question and answer of why Trump was investigated.  So your 'gotcha' moment is really a dud. Sorry bro