NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Can we get back to talking about the issues now? 

I am afraid not.   CNN has already shifted the narrative, and shows no sign of not continuing the daily assault....

23 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It's bullshit!t that the report isn't public. We paid for it. We should see it. 

So long as EVERYTHING is validated and detailed. No half a$$ed rumors included in there that have no basis in fact. Rumor/innuendo have no place in a fact based investigation. 

This is the end of drumph.  I just sent $20 my weekly allowance from my mom to Bernie.  MATCH ME!!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Was it ever proved that Trump did help the Russians?  Asking for a friend.

Didn't you hear the hotel tycoon looked at opening a hotel in Moscow.

25 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Didn't you hear the hotel tycoon looked at opening a hotel in Moscow.

I also heard that Trump once ordered a White Russian - AND THEN DRANK IT!

If that's not proof of collusion, then I don't know what is.

Poor Newbie. This thread was the beginning of the end. :(

3 hours ago, 12th Man said:

It's good he got banned so he can't peenie this thread

6 hours ago, 12th Man said:

You can see why his wife left him. 

New York Times is trying to get ahead of DOJ/IG investigation into the start of the Russian Collusion hoax.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/09/us/politics/russia-investigation-barr.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

Stephen Halper, one of the OCUNUS Lures, is essentially ground zero for quite a bit of it. He's part of the setup of General Flynn, trying to implicate that Flynn attending a dinner in 2014, had contact with a Russian born historian Svetlana Lokhova. While the two of them were at the dinner, no one interviewed saw anything between them or that they were alone. In 2016 Halper invites the woman out of the blue to attend a dinner again that has Flynn in attendance. Brennan's fingerprints are all over this as well.

https://www.teaparty.org/breaking-russian-historian-svetlana-lokhova-breaks-silence-says-deep-state-fbi-stephan-halper-set-gen-flynn-video-355125/#.XKpb5WK4lRw.twitter

Flynn deserves a pardon immediately and should sue the fock out of the government.

Another thing to bake your noodle in regard to Flynn, did Obama deliberately sanction Russia (for hacking) knowing that Kislyak would be contacted by Flynn or reach out to Flynn? This was used as a predicate for 'The Logan Act' garbage.

To date, the claims that Russia hacked the DNC/DCC haven't produced any evidence. 

13 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Barr admits spying did occur on the Trump campaign.

BOOM

Remember when taping Trump tower was a conspiracy theory?

Sho, Saints and Newbie searching for safe  places as we speak

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Sho, Saints and Newbie searching for safe  places as we speak

They are huddled in wiffs basement on the cry couch tearfully watching reruns of maddow. 

10 minutes ago, drobeski said:

They are huddled in wiffs basement on the cry couch tearfully watching reruns of maddow. 

:banana::clap:

If the MSM went after this they could hammer the Dems and the biased employees at the FBI. This is going to get worse. I wonder how much evidence Hillary, Obama, and others have tried to destroy. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

If the MSM went after this they could hammer the Dems and the biased employees at the FBI. This is going to get worse. I wonder how much evidence Hillary, Obama, and others have tried to destroy. 

They cant go after a crime they were willing participants in.

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

They cant go after a crime they were willing participants in.

I know they won’t and can’t. It just shows the terrible bias the MSM has and yet liberals deny that.

If true, Obama knew. If he knew he needs to come clean for the good of the nation. It's as un-American as it gets. Worse than watergate. Way worse. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

If true, Obama knew. If he knew he needs to come clean for the good of the nation. It's as un-American as it gets. Worse than watergate. Way worse. 

Soon after Trump won I saw a report on tv about Obama moving into a house in DC and his plans to work behind the scenes to try and bring a Trump down. 

8 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Saints and the loons at FFGuys are going after Barr and calling him a political hack. Lmao

I'm betting they're still using the term 'hand picked'. Someone should ask them what AG that was confirmed wasn't hand picked by the POTUS. 

Also, Rod Rosenstein (and others) penned off on the AG's summary. Rod appointed Mueller. 

Barr gives ZERO focks to unruly Dems.

• Haha 1

And now they say Barr is acting like Trumps personal attorney. They are so unhinged especially about the Mueller Report. They can’t accept it.

3 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Barr admits spying did occur on the Trump campaign.

BOOM

And there it is.

We are going to see in the next 90 days everything from the FBI scumbag thread was true.

It is a shame that the MSM won't cover this, biggest scandal in US history.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

Saints and the loons at FFGuys are going after Barr and calling him a political hack. Lmao

They are seriously bordering on being a radical domestic terrorist forum these days.

I wonder of SS/FBI/NSA are monitoring them yet.

Feels good to be on the right side of history, the facts and justice.  

How stupid do you clowns who bought the collusion illusion scheme feel ? 

It was right there in front of you the whole time but you kept your blinders built on hate on. 

Now what ? 

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Feels good to be on the right side of history, the facts and justice.  

How stupid do you clowns who bought the collusion illusion scheme feel ? 

It was right there in front of you the whole time but you kept your blinders built on hate on. 

Now what ? 

I focking hate that term......

Leftists use it to justify their evil ideas, I would strongly urge us NOT to embrace that perversion of logic.   

2 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I focking hate that term......

Leftists use it to justify their evil ideas, I would strongly urge us NOT to embrace that perversion of logic.   

We were right 

:dunno:

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

We were right 

:dunno:

Yes, but that term, is so often used by leftists that I just dont like it....I want to try to be better than them

4 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Yes, but that term, is so often used by leftists that I just dont like it....I want to try to be better than them

Haha...and what they attempted to do...to remove a duly elected president..is historic. 

31 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

To engage evil, sometimes you have to go where they live. Don't be afraid of becoming like them for as long as you maintain your integrity, you'll do the RIGHT thing when presented with a choice.

where all the liberals at? FBG?