NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Oh boy.  Here we go. Start with the namecalling.  Every time I own you, you follow the exact same routine. It hasn't changed in 5 years.  Say something stupid. I prove you wrong. You go into fourth-grade mode and start the namecalling and personal attacks. Wash, rinse, repeat. I could set my watch by it. 😁

You owned no one. You lied. And yeah, you get called mean words when you do that.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You owned no one. You lied. And yeah, you get called mean words when you do that.  

And they truly hurt me. You have no idea.  ROFL

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Nice job The Observer

Observer proved nothing.

Mueller exonerated Trump of conspiracy with Russia.  Observer is trying to transpose words to make it seem like Trump aided the Russians in helping him.  Miller DIRECTLY found that that was not true and the Trump campaign did not conspire with Russia to influence he election.

What he did find was that Russia interfered with the election IN GENERAL.  Whether that helped one side or the other is IRRELEVANT.  There was nothing Trump could do (nor Hillary).

For someone who calls himself "The Observer", he's not very observant.  He's also a liar.

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

This is the second time I have asked you these question and you obviously can’t answer them.

make that 3 times

What lies were spread by the Russians and how many votes did they change? 

Why did the Russians try to hack the RNC servers too?

and you didn’t prove anything, you didn’t even provide a link!

He is missing your point that the Russians didn't meddle in the election.  If anything they (allegedly) hacked Hillary's wide open servers.  It's a leap to say they tried to influence the election. A bigger leap to say they did it in favor of Trump.  None of which is provable, and Mueller came to this conclusion and stated as much this week.  Trump haters are blinded with rage.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

Is your theory that Obama/Hillary conspired with Russia to help Trump win?  😂 

What theory has been debunked?  Mueller spoke in plain English the other day when he said that Russia infiltrated our election in an effort to damage Hillary Clinton.  Which wasn't a shocking new revelation. 17 intelligence agencies knew that years ago. If it's a secret to you, it's because Hannity never told you.

You're close!  It's not really a theory as much as it is a fact, that Obama, Hillary, and high ranking DNC and FBI members, conspired to make Trump un-electable.  The problem was, half the country was smart enough to not believe the bull crap.

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Observer proved nothing.

Mueller exonerated Trump of conspiracy with Russia.  Observer is trying to transpose words to make it seem like Trump aided the Russians in helping him.  Miller DIRECTLY found that that was not true and the Trump campaign did not conspire with Russia to influence he election.

What he did find was that Russia interfered with the election IN GENERAL.  Whether that helped one side or the other is IRRELEVANT.  There was nothing Trump could do (nor Hillary).

For someone who calls himself "The Observer", he's not very observant.  He's also a liar.

Where did I say Trump aided Russia?  I was asked why there was an investigation. I told you.

17 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Nice job The Observer

Thanks man. Second day in a row I mopped up six or seven of them single-handedly.  It's funny how easy it is when the truth is on your side.  It reminded me of the old thread someone (Edjr maybe) started asking how many midgets do you think you could fight all at once.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Thanks man. Second day in a row I mopped up six or seven of them single-handedly.  It's funny how easy it is when the truth is on your side.  It reminded me of the old thread someone (Edjr maybe) started asking how many midgets do you think you could fight all at once.

LOL

26 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Oh, boy.  More lies.  For someone called "The Observer", you're not very observant.

28 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I dont have the patience.  Russians did what they did to solely cause chaos not help Trump...lolz

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I dont have the patience.  Russians did what they did to solely cause chaos not help Trump...lolz

You know you've destroyed them when all you see as responses are "liar", "loser", "Poor Newbie".  lol   How are they not embarrassed?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

You know you've destroyed them when all you see as responses are "liar", "loser", "Poor Newbie".  lol   How are they not embarrassed?

:rolleyes:

Uhm...no.  You're called a liar because you are, in fact, a liar.  HTH.

Making you look foolish is like taking candy from a baby.  It's almost to the point that it's getting boring it's so easy.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You present quite the counter argument. I'll have to mull that over for a while until I can come up with something clever enough to do that justice. 

46 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You present quite the counter argument. I'll have to mull that over for a while until I can come up with something clever enough to do that justice. 

I did earlier.  🤷‍♂️  HTH.

Russia attacked our democracy by exposing the truth. I also heard China hacked the DNC server too.

Sounds like we should thank them.

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Mueller was explaining the allegations.  :lol:

Got quiet in here.  

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Wait. Newbs is Presidential??   :unsure:

Newbie is a MSM meathead.  He's been on the wrong side of History his whole life. Basically he's a traitorous pig. 

I have to apologize  to Newbie/Observer. I said he lied before. I don't think he was now  I just think he's easily led and doesn't understand things so well.  Sorry man, I will try and keep your limitations in mind in the future  

Did Trump help the Russians?

12 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Did Trump help the Russians?

He offered them our uranium reserves and promised to be more flexible after the election. 

He even double checked with the 80s to see if they want their foreign policy back.  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Help to Russians do what?

You know, help them.

• Haha 1

On 5/30/2019 at 10:16 PM, wiffleball said:

Did you read about the IRA and I ain't talking about the Irish? And their millions of subscribers that they hit on Facebook? 

Of course not. Lol 

Shiiiittttttttttttttttt............you talking about someone not reading data on what happened in 2016. 

The Library of Congress wouldn't hold all that you haven't read in regard to the 2016 election. :doh:

On 4/3/2017 at 11:50 AM, NewbieJr said:

The desperation from the right is hilarious. Hanging onto any little sliver of hope they can find. :clap:

:overhead:

4 hours ago, drobeski said:

:overhead:

Wow, whoever that guy was, he really knew his . Now they're in complete cover up mode. Ignoring subpoenas, refusing to turn over documents. Ordering employees and ex-employees not to testify..... Like the wise man above stated, any sliver of hope. 😘

June 12th, 2019.  That was the day that a sitting president announced he would accept help from a hostile power to stay in office.  The day Donald J Trump admitted he is a traitor. On camera.

55 minutes ago, The Observer said:

June 12th, 2019.  That was the day that a sitting president announced he would accept help from a hostile power to stay in office.  The day Donald J Trump admitted he is a traitor. On camera.

Are you sure you want to establish that as a standard? I am completely cool if you do, but we have to agree that this standard applied to all presidents.  I only ask because I am aware of past presidents, and past candidates for presidents, who could also fall into the scope you have determined here.  If this is suddenly off the table in the way it was put forward, lets do it, by all means....but lets not pretend this started with Trump 😏

4 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Are you sure you want to establish that as a standard? I am completely cool if you do, but we have to agree that this standard applied to all presidents.  I only ask because I am aware of past presidents, and past candidates for presidents, who could also fall into the scope you have determined here.  If this is suddenly off the table in the way it was put forward, lets do it, by all means....but lets not pretend this started with Trump 😏

I would like the law to pass saying that it is unlawful for a political candidate to take assistance from a foreign country. Period. Not just Republican candidates or Democratic candidates.  This is a very, very dangerous place to be. Candidates exchanging diplomatic favors in return for dirt on opponents. Are we in agreement about that?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I would like the law to pass saying that it is unlawful for a political candidate to take assistance from a foreign country. Period. Not just Republican candidates or Democratic candidates.  This is a very, very dangerous place to be. Candidates exchanging diplomatic favors in return for dirt on opponents. Are we in agreement about that?

Weird... How do you feel about dual Nationals being members of our government?

I would like the law to pass saying that it is unlawful for a political candidate to take assistance from a foreign country. Period. 

:lol:   Totally agree. In theory a country could send millions of people here to support a certain party and that party could reciprocate with money directed to those people that actually finds it's way back to the country.  In theory.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Weird... How do you feel about dual Nationals being members of our government?

Can you ever answer a question?  It wasn't even a difficult one.

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yes, i can get behind this.   👍

Can you ever answer a question?  It wasn't even a difficult one.

The problem is your question shows how little you know about how our government works. It's fundamentally flawed.