NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I think it's a little too early, but I can definitely see Trump, Barr, and Co. coordinating so that there's a prime time televised announcement by Barr that the DoJ has opened an investigation into Obama. The campaign is at a point where they need to do something grandiose. Something with teeth. The association of Biden to Obama will be the emphasis.  This is what I predict Trump (and his sheep who are delighted to blindly follow along) is up to. 

Why are you ok with crimes committed by Obama?

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok, he lied. Now onto the FBI. What about what they did? 

Crickets

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Trumps gets the last laugh though 

No F'ing way.  That was a brilliant undressing of Trump. Best in the country's history.  Trump was scared to run against Obama. That's why he waited till Obama could no longer run. In his mind, he got the last laugh. But both men know Trump got throat raped that night and was afraid to enter politics till Obama was retired from it. 

Just now, drobeski said:

Why are you ok with crimes committed by Obama?

Why are you gullible enough to believe conspiracy theory nonsense?

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Why are you gullible enough to believe conspiracy theory nonsense?

You mean the thread title ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, drobeski said:

You mean the thread title ? 

Ha! 

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

loL  One of the best things I ever saw.  He make him a total laughing stock.  I've probably watched that 100 times.

Me thinks someone else is going to have the last laugh. And to won't be smug Hussein.  

I'm no political strategist, but I can't help thinking that if Trump's idea to turn the election into a referendum on Obama vs Trump, it could be the dumbest miscalculation in campaigning history.  Given Obama's popularity, which was very good while in office and has improved since then. Much better to try to get people to believe the Joe/Hunter Barisma nonsense. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No F'ing way.  That was a brilliant undressing of Trump. Best in the country's history.  Trump was scared to run against Obama. That's why he waited till Obama could no longer run. In his mind, he got the last laugh. But both men know Trump got throat raped that night and was afraid to enter politics till Obama was retired from it. 

Kinda like when Nick Anderson dissed Jordan. “45 ain’t 23”. Lol. I bet Anderson felt good for a little while too. 

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm no political strategist, but I can't help thinking that if Trump's idea to turn the election into a referendum on Obama vs Trump, it could be the dumbest miscalculation in campaigning history.  Given Obama's popularity, which was very good while in office and has improved since then. Much better to try to get people to believe the Joe/Hunter Barisma nonsense. 

Yeah, 2016 wasn’t a referendum on Obama. Good grief man. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, 2016 wasn’t a referendum on Obama. Good grief man. 

It was a referendum on Hillary. If Obama's voters had turned out, it would have been a blue landslide. They stayed home. 

It was a referendum on Hillary. If Obama's voters had turned out, it would have been a blue landslide. They stayed home. 

Van Jones and the rest of the racial instigators said differently. But hey, what do they know? You’re on it. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Van Jones and the rest of the racial instigators said differently. But hey, what do they know? You’re on it. 

Trump had the chance to run against Obama in 2012.  He wanted nothing to do with that ass kicking. Sorry chump. You don't get to be a pussie and avoid the Boogey Man and then after you've dodged him, beat someone else and claim you beat Obama. 

Now, if the premise is that white supremacists were so infuriated that we had a black president that it made conditions ripe for a segment of the country to rally around a racist candidate, then I'll give you that much. 

One of the long term ramifications of what Obama did here is going to result in us having a less safe, efficient country. What president in their right mind is going to let holdovers from the outgoing administration , regardless of their experience or skill, stay on? A lot of talented people are going to be shown the door because of what happened here. Nice job Obama , ya fockin jealous crybaby.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

One of the long term ramifications of what Obama did here is going to result in us having a less safe, efficient country. What president in their right mind is going to let holdovers from the outgoing administration , regardless of their experience or skill, stay on? A lot of talented people are going to be shown the door because of what happened here. Nice job Obama , ya fockin jealous crybaby.  

Jealous is the perfect word when mentioning Obama. If you're describing Trump. His entire game plan has been to try to undo as many things that Obama put in place as possible.  Like the Pandemic Response Team.  Oops. 80,000  dead  Americans later.....

I've always said that this entire nightmare would be over if Obama would just tell someone he can hold his breath for 10 minutes. 

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Jealous is the perfect word when mentioning Obama. If you're describing Trump. His entire game plan has been to try to undo as many things that Obama put in place as possible.  Like the Pandemic Response Team.  Oops. 80,000  dead  Americans later.....

I've always said that this entire nightmare would be over if Obama would just tell someone he can hold his breath for 10 minutes. 

Sad you’re not intelligent enough to grasp what I’m saying, and I even dumbed it down for you. There’s really no arguing it. 

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

Flynn lied to the FBI about his contacts with a hostile foreign power. Been agreed to a deal to keep him and his son out of prison.  Period.  He'd be upholding his end of the deal under any other circumstances. That's how our legal works. Before Barr became an extension of trump and his personal agenda

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/17/us/politics/obama-pardons-james-cartwright-general-who-lied-to-fbi-in-leak-case.html

Do you feel the same about Obama pardoning a general who lied to the FBI?

What if its found out that Obama did have Trump setup?

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Liberals will deny it to their death.

42 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Yeah I made that thread, 3 years ago, I'll see if I can dig it up. Should be a fun read.  

Many are now hiding, shamed in their safe spaces. 

Just now, drobeski said:

Yeah I made that thread, 3 years ago, I'll see if I can dig it up. Should be a fun read.  

Many are now hiding, shamed in their safe spaces. 

I laughed at you three years ago and I'm laughing at you now.  It's not my problem that you're not bright enough to figure out that this is a desperate act because of his horrible polling numbers and how he's handled this pandemic. 

I remember all those many years ago when polling numbers made Killary our president before the votes came in. Then people actually voted. 

5 hours ago, The Observer said:

I'm no political strategist...

No shite Sherlock. 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Loons like Newbie and Sho will deny it. Hussein can do no wrong in their warped worlds. 

• Like 1

There’s a story floating around that Brennan suppressed  info that was discovered that the Russians actually wanted Hillary to win. Ha ha! This is going to be really, really fun if true. Like all time fun. Never live it down fun!  Popcorn! 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There’s a story floating around that Brennan suppressed  info that was discovered that the Russians actually wanted Hillary to win. Ha ha! This is going to be really, really fun if true. Like all time fun. Never live it down fun!  Popcorn! 

Clowns like Newbie and Sho have been wrong about everything their entire lives. Just Think how bad that has got to sting. 

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 11:24 AM, The Observer said:

He made a deal so that he didn't get charged.  Best thing he ever did. Kept his son out of teh slammer too.

Yes, you can throw coersion into the FBI's arsenal too.

5 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Clowns like Newbie and Sho have been wrong about everything their entire lives. Just Think how bad that has got to sting. 

I’ve been saying since the beginning it never made sense the Russians  preferred Trump. I’ll break it down again: The Russians depend on oil. So in the vein of follow the money, let’s take a look:

Trump: I’m going to increase fracking, open pipelines and increase oil production. 

Hillary: I’m shutting all that stuff down. 

Russia likes money too. Trump promised to, and did, cost them lots of it. Hillary would have made a lot of money for them. You gotta be a complete moron not to see this. 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ve been saying since the beginning it never made sense the Russians  preferred Trump. I’ll break it down again: The Russians depend on oil. So in the vein of follow the money, let’s take a look:

Trump: I’m going to increase fracking, open pipelines and increase oil production. 

Russia likes money too. Trump promised to, and did, cost them lots of it. Hillary would have made a lot of money for them. You gotta be a complete moron not to see this. 

Yup. And now word leaking out that Commie John Brennan suppressed intel that the Russians preferred Hillary.  Enjoy the show. Gets better every day. 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

its funny you even have to say that.

Everything Trump has done relative to Russia has been a negative for them. It is hard to imagine that Putin et al dont hate his focking guts, he has royally screwed them over and over.

I get why Obama and his cronies used Russia, but I think it was a flawed strategy, but to be fair they had tried every standard political hit job and nothing had worked, desperation leads to some really radical experiments.

55 minutes ago, drobeski said:

This p.o.s. needs to resign immediately.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Reality said:

She be put in prison for life

25 minutes ago, Reality said:

Agree, but it is clear that when you are Adam Schiff you are never at fauly, and the rest of the world is evil.......now that he is being exposed he attacks Barr for doing it..... he is a true POS

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

I think everyone who pursued charges against OJ should be thrown in jail too. They didn't have proof. 

I think everyone who pursued charges against OJ should be thrown in jail too. They didn't have proof. 

America hating scumbag, gonna scumbag.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1