NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Just now, drobeski said:

America hating scumbag, gonna scumbag.  

Don't you just hate when I bring up an exact analogy to totally fock up the nonsense the right is pushing?  😂

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think everyone who pursued charges against OJ should be thrown in jail too. They didn't have proof. 

What a strange analogy.....you seem to lack the understanding of proof and exculpatory.  So then you believe that Schiff is true, honest and trustworthy, and despite the clear evidence  showing him as wasting millions of tax dollars to chase a clearly untrue pursuit, you think his actions were justified? I wonder, if this were Trump's DOJ going after the next Dem president...would you still feel that way.

We need to remove the players and look at the actions, as a populace we do not want our DOJ/FBI/CIA behaving like this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

What a strange analogy.....you seem to lack the understanding of proof and exculpatory.  So then you believe that Schiff is true, honest and trustworthy, and despite the clear evidence  showing him as wasting millions of tax dollars to chase a clearly untrue pursuit, you think his actions were justified? I wonder, if this were Trump's DOJ going after the next Dem president...would you still feel that way.

We need to remove the players and look at the actions, as a populace we do not want our DOJ/FBI/CIA behaving like this.

The Mueller Report shows that the investigation was appropriate and in many cases, states exactly what Schiff accused Trump of.  You guy are trying REALLY hard to take the BS that William Barr sold you and completely ignore the contents of the report.   Let me refresh your memory:

1. Mueller knew going in that he could not indict Trump. He went in believing that he could not indict a sitting president.

2. Mueller stated 10 different example of obstruction of justice.  Obstruction to hide the very facts that the investigation was about. 

No one was found not-guilty.  Even though you guys would LOVE to pretend Trump was. 

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Don't you just hate when I bring up an exact analogy to totally fock up the nonsense the right is pushing?  😂

Didn't read the transcripts from closed door testimony I see? 

Didn't want to or can't? 

Hack 

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

its funny you even have to say that.

Everything Trump has done relative to Russia has been a negative for them. It is hard to imagine that Putin et al dont hate his focking guts, he has royally screwed them over and over.

I get why Obama and his cronies used Russia, but I think it was a flawed strategy, but to be fair they had tried every standard political hit job and nothing had worked, desperation leads to some really radical experiments.

They had to use Russia. China makes them and their cronies rich. See Biden, Hunter. See how they defend China even now. Way too much money in China. 

35 minutes ago, The Observer said:

400 page report that says otherwise.  hth

The report was part of the cover up.  

Treason and murder.  

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The report was part of the cover up.  

Treason and murder.  

You're adorable 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

The Mueller Report shows that the investigation was appropriate and in many cases, states exactly what Schiff accused Trump of.  You guy are trying REALLY hard to take the BS that William Barr sold you and completely ignore the contents of the report.   Let me refresh your memory:

1. Mueller knew going in that he could not indict Trump. He went in believing that he could not indict a sitting president.

2. Mueller stated 10 different example of obstruction of justice.  Obstruction to hide the very facts that the investigation was about. 

No one was found not-guilty.  Even though you guys would LOVE to pretend Trump was. 

Holy focking delusion Batman! Newbie is beyond help. He’s Sho Nuff on steroids. Sad :(

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

Holy focking delusion Batman! Newbie is beyond help. He’s Sho Nuff on steroids. Sad :(

He actually used the Huffpost as a source today. No one does that. 

• Like 1

Not sure where to drop this, but I guess this thread is as good as any.  Howard Stern absolutely nailed it:

"The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most" Stern said. "The people who are voting for Trump for the most part, he wouldn't let them in a fu**ing hotel. He'd be disgusted by them. Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there's any people who look like you."

I need to start listening to Howard again. He's right on the money

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not sure where to drop this, but I guess this thread is as good as any.  Howard Stern absolutely nailed it:

"The oddity in all of this is the people Trump despises most, love him the most" Stern said. "The people who are voting for Trump for the most part, he wouldn't let them in a fu**ing hotel. He'd be disgusted by them. Go to Mar-a-Lago, see if there's any people who look like you."

Yup, Fartman is on it. He never apologized for basically driving Dana Plato to suicide. POS. 

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I dont have to like Trump to support his policies, I don't have to like anyone to work with them or support them.  It's unclear to me what I have to be friends with the president or like him as a person to support job creation, border enforcement, fair trade etc.....  What a waste of time to dwell on the person instead of the outcomes.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Isn't Howard one of those pedo defenders ? 

Newbie loves him some pedos 

Haven't listened to him in years. Don't hate the messenger.  lol

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm sure Stern would support your new alias 'FingerBang Newbie" 100%.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I'm sure Howard would let them in his mansion. And I'm sure Pelosi would share her ice cream with them  :rolleyes:

Besides Robin and Fred, Howard hates his entire staff and his audience. Imagine him having to interact with the fans who made him famous?

Total hypocrite and pos. 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Besides Robin and Fred, Howard hates his entire staff and his audience. Imagine him having to interact with the fans who made him famous?

Total hypocrite and pos. 

I agree., Howard is a douche.  But he's still spot on about Trump and those who worship him

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Sho is completely out of control at FFGuys. Now his shtick is playing “source cop” and he’s deranged. 

• Like 2

I'd deflect as well, what a colossal backfire this thread was. I give Newbie props for popping his head back in this one. All-time embarrassment.

Sane person: So where was that Russia Collusion?

TDS sufferer: Mueller gave 10 examples of obstruction.

The spying was about Russia Collusion.

The investigations were about Russia Collusion.

The media 24/7 was about Russia Collusion.

And what did Mueller find? 

Jack shite. Zero indictments related to Russia Collusion.

So they move the goal posts to "obstruction" in an investigation without a crime.

I wonder if deep down they even realize how foolish they look. They got played. Turns out they were the ones spreading Russian disinformation to interfere with the election. Useful idiots.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'd deflect as well, what a colossal backfire this thread was. I give Newbie props for popping his head back in this one. All-time embarrassment.

1. You must not understand the term "What if", secondly, embarrassed?  Me?  Lol. Never happen buddy 

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

1. You must not understand the term "What if", secondly, embarrassed?  Me?  Lol. Never happen buddy 

This is true. Newbie is never embarrassed about being stupid and a complete failure. NEVER!!

You must remember, he "fingerbanged" some dude in a house that was under construction.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This is true. Newbie is never embarrassed about being stupid and a complete failure. NEVER!!

You must remember, he "fingerbanged" some dude in a house that was under construction.

Dunning-Kruger

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Sick burn brah

Again you go to something that's something other than simply a comment on who you are, rather than some insult.

The other one was you accused someone of name calling. But the description of you was accurate.

Same situation here. Why try to deflect from the truth? 🤔

12 minutes ago, Reality said:

Dunning-Kruger

Newbie is a Total lightweight. Look how he runs when the going gets tough for his boys Obama and Biden and the Russia hoax he fell for. He’s not a serious person. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Newbie is a Total lightweight. Look how he runs when the going gets tough for his boys Obama and Biden and the Russia hoax he fell for. He’s not a serious person. 

He not only fell for it he worshipped at the alter of Schiff. Worst scum bag on FFT. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Strike said:

This will get washed over but the person that Steele got his info from -  got their info from . . .  a Hillary Clinton staffer/toady.    

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/04/politics/igor-danchenko-arrested/index.html

Remind me again how much time and resources were spent investigating this?   This worst part is that this isn't hi tech James Bond level scheme.  It's the political version of the table game where one person whispers something in the person's ear next to them and then it goes around and you see what the person who's the last ends up saying.    And we tied our gov't up for years over this.  

At this point, if you say or think;  "the Russians helped Trump win the election", I just feel sorry for you.    I am so glad I am not you.   

Wow.  And people will not care, will not even know......then the next B.S. shenanigan comes and they'll fall for it all again....the media will be complicit.

What a bunch of idiots.  

QANAONNONNONANANAONAONANOANOANAONANNA 

MILLIONS OF THEM!!!!!

23 hours ago, Masshole said:

This will get washed over but the person that Steele got his info from -  got their info from . . .  a Hillary Clinton staffer/toady.    

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/04/politics/igor-danchenko-arrested/index.html

Remind me again how much time and resources were spent investigating this?   This worst part is that this isn't hi tech James Bond level scheme.  It's the political version of the table game where one person whispers something in the person's ear next to them and then it goes around and you see what the person who's the last ends up saying.    And we tied our gov't up for years over this.  

At this point, if you say or think;  "the Russians helped Trump win the election", I just feel sorry for you.    I am so glad I am not you.   

Sho on the other board 

27 minutes ago, Reality said:

You can't make this shlt up...

Oh my, my, my.

Liberals Everywhere:  "This doesn't fit with the carefully crafted narrative my masters on the DNC plantation gave me.  I REJECT it!!!"

I am saddened by how easily people are being taken advantage of by political hucksters. Liberal politicians seem to be able to manipulate their voters even when any reasonable person could see that everything coming from these politicians is completely false.

Russian collusion was a complete hoax and yet people still try to defend it as being legit