NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

They are people who are unable to engage in productive dialogue, discourse, and debate. They're unable to hear the other side without leading to ad hominem insults,

Who are you calling a homo?

You're retarded enough to be given actual emails of Trump Jr colluding with the Russians, and STILL denying there was any wrong doing, and you have the balls to call someone else stupid? Bwahahahahaha

#silverretard

What was his crime?

Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya is Pictured with Obama, Ambassador to Russia 8 Days After Trump Jr. Mtg.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/well-lookie-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-pictured-obama-ambassador-russia-8-days-trump-jr-mtg/

Just because you have knuckled under and succumbed to the Swamp and its indoctrination does not mean the rest of us have to.

#orangemeathead

You know, this was all probably part of that same story about how NASA is keeping child sex slaves on Mars. It's true, some dude on Alex Jones and Newsmax was all over this story. But the damn liberal media make sure most of you didn't hear it! You can bet that if Hillary was elected we would have heard about this story and that's why the Democrats threw the election.

Sure, they wanted her as president, but not if it meant losing their childhood Martian sex slaves.

No s***, NASA actually had to issue a press release on this nonsense.

The trumps will believe whatever makes them feel better about themselves. Even Martian childhood sex slaves.

What was his crime?

Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya is Pictured with Obama, Ambassador to Russia 8 Days After Trump Jr. Mtg.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/well-lookie-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-pictured-obama-ambassador-russia-8-days-trump-jr-mtg/

Just because you have knuckled under and succumbed to the Swamp and its indoctrination does not mean the rest of us have to.

#orangemeathead

Do you have an email showing Obama meeting with him under the guise of revealing harmful information about an opponent? With the Russian adding how he and his country are behind him? If so, produce it Pappy

Do you have an email showing Obama meeting with him under the guise of revealing harmful information about an opponent? With the Russian adding how he and his country are behind him? If so, produce it Pappy

Don't forget that Obama would first fail to disclose the meeting ever took place. :D

Don't forget that Obama would first fail to disclose the meeting ever took place. :D

Until the New York Times tells him they're going to release the emails. Then Obama's daddy can tell everyone how proud he is for his boy being transparent. :doh: :clap:

Until the New York Times tells him they're going to release the emails. Then Obama's daddy can tell everyone how proud he is for his boy being transparent. :doh: :clap:

They have twitter in Kenya?

Meltdown but our resident "libertarian". Or "down the middle guy". I swear I don't recall him blowing up like this over democrat scandals. I guess that makes me a Trumptard. Congrats on being a unbiased, independent thinker, all the while taking a one sided approach. Honestly! Congrats on being a libertarian (with 90% Democrat views). You sir are one of a kind.

Meltdown but our resident "libertarian". Or "down the middle guy". I swear I don't recall him blowing up like this over democrat scandals. I guess that makes me a Trumptard. Congrats on being a unbiased, independent thinker, all the while taking a one sided approach. Honestly! Congrats on being a libertarian (with 90% Democrat views). You sir are one of a kind.

:lol:

Sho Nuff: 196

Hardcore troubadour: 94

Filthy Fernandez: 84

Cdub 100: 61

It's the Mt. Rushmore of Geek Club retards. :doh:

MDC in need of my attention. Ok, you got it. Now you can go back to hourglass. Lol.

Makes sense. Not a subject the right likes talking about. Please give us updated post counts on Seth Rich and Benghazi threads. Thanks in advance. :wave:

STFU you pvsssy and own the fact that you are on full focking tilt...

MDC in need of my attention. Ok, you got it. Now you can go back to hourglass. Lol.

Daddy never hugged him... :(

Hey now. Do you lick your uncle's scrotum with that filthy mouth?

Also, look at your language and maturity compared to me asking a simple question. Then ask yourself who's on tilt. :lol: :first:

They are people who are unable to engage in productive dialogue, discourse, and debate. They're unable to hear the other side without leading to ad hominem insults,

Baker Boy will very disappointed. #sad :(

Baker Boy will very disappointed. #sad :(

Let's not judge 12thMan/Flahawker too strictly. While we were playing Little League baseball and spin the bottle, he was being force fed cumcocktails behind the woodpile at his uncle's house.

Hey now. Do you lick your uncle's scrotum with that filthy mouth?

Also, look at your language and maturity compared to me asking a simple question. Then ask yourself who's on tilt. :lol: :first:

Seriously? Look at my language? :doh: Holy focking hypocrite! :doh:

link ? Do you ever stop making up your facts ?

Name one thing that was proven true!

You can post it with the lies that were spread.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-dossier-us-news-media-corroborate-christopher-steele-allegations-cia-a7617856.html?amp

Unlike you two...I don't need to lie and make things up.

There is more out there too if you actually read the dossier and google for yourself.

But it's painfully obvious neither of you wish to really educate yourself in anything. Yiu just wait for whatever Breitbart, Fox, Conservative Treehouse or Gateway Pundit tell you to believe. No matter how many times those sources get shown as crapass worse than cNN

Name one time you have ever engaged in productive dialogue, discourse, or debate?

And the guy who has a list of lies...and uses the new kind of stupid quote talking about insults is extra funny.

What was his crime?

#orangemeathead

You are so deep in the swamp you are repeating these lies.

Pictured with each other? She was behind him in a meeting basically trying to look over his shoulder and was apparently invited by a GOP congressman. I posted the links explaining this earlier and you still are doing this.

So many worried more about my reaction vs the actions of the jackholes you all put in the whitehouse.

Being against Trump is not a Democrat view. It's Focking common sense.

I'd ask you to link to my90% dem stances...but I've asked many before and you all can never come up with beyond I truthfully post the crap that your jackholes people like Trump do.

Sho Nuff: 196

Hardcore troubadour: 94

Filthy Fernandez: 84

Cdub 100: 61

It's the Mt. Rushmore of Geek Club retards. :doh:

And you have how many posts in here!'v and nearly all of them are crying about my post count.

And you have how many posts in here!'v and nearly all of them are crying about my post count.

200 ... YOU DEEEEED EEEEEEEETTTT! :overhead:

Mike should make one of these :first: with a bulbous head and fat tongue.

• Like 1

Interesting - Breaking word now is that the head of Trumps (iincredibly weird) legal team may be bolting.

His legal team was already dodgy/weird: A divorce lawyer, a real-estate guy, bankruptcy guy...

Between Trump's trust issues AND the fact that not a single competent attorney would come within

ten miles of Trump's chit-show, it explains the dysfunctional makeup of his team.

But damn, he's gonna have to do something.

Interesting - Breaking word now is that the head of Trumps (iincredibly weird) legal team may be bolting.

His legal team was already dodgy/weird: A divorce lawyer, a real-estate guy, bankruptcy guy...

Between Trump's trust issues AND the fact that not a single competent attorney would come within

ten miles of Trump's chit-show, it explains the dysfunctional makeup of his team.

But damn, he's gonna have to do something.

WOW! This is super interesting... :rolleyes:

200 ... YOU DEEEEED EEEEEEEETTTT! :overhead:

Mike should make one of these :first: with a bulbous head and fat tongue.

Still nothing. Even drobeski the troll and idiots like Cdub and phurfur have at least tried bringing something relevant to the discussion.

You know when sho rips off 5 straight, sh!t just got real.

And when trolls can only worry about how many times I post...they have no defense.

Funny you should bring that up. While gagging down that awful movie last night, I got curious;

There were SEVEN different Benghazi hearings and an almost equal number of hearings/investigations about emails.

They took months and years - and years - cost MILLIONS - and resulted in nothing. ('burger' - I guess if you're 5)

Yet, even MORE was promised if HRC won. Hell, they were bragging about it.

But now, the same folks who couldn't get enough of years and years and over a dozen different hearings and investigations are

already at (see this thread) "It's been MONTHS now and NOTHING! Why don't you drop it!" "It's a nothing burger!" :cry:

(seriously, who over the age of 12 uses that term? FOX)

Just interesting to see this play out.

They had Hillary dead to rights but as we now know, the Obama DOJ was NEVER going to bring charges. Holder and Lynch (or George and Weezy if you prefer) ran some mean interference for her.

I'm okay with letting this play out. Just keep digging, seize the DNC 'hacked' equipment, review ALL the FISA requests, review ALL the unmasking that went on, review who admitted the "Kremlin lawyer lady in the country and why, etc....

More sh!t will stick to Dems I promise you that.

• Like 1

Looks like it was Obama and Lynch helping the Russians. Big difference between lynch doing something and Don jr doing something. Lol.

• Like 1