NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

That HT still tries to talk to me? Or that you all still get the facts completely wrong about Uranium One?

What’s wrong with you?

• Like 2

You have to love how a lemming like slonuff and slonuff 2.0 (saints) operate. They will make a claim that HRC and BHO didn't sell uranium to the Russians. Meanwhile baked into the deal was that third parties will be involved so there is no direct link and HRC and jungleboy could claim plausible deniability. And the democratic acolytes eat it up an regurgitate it ad nauseum. How naive or willfully ignorant can you possible be?

I don't think I have said a single thing about Uranium 1 in this thread. In fact it has nothing to do with this thread, which is probably why (that would be the other thread started by DrO). However Donald Trump did just consult with Bill Clinton's impeachment lawyer, who is also the partner of Hillary's lawyer in emailgate, that does seem relevant to this thread.

What’s wrong with you?

My guess would be "A lot".

I don't think I have said a single thing about Uranium 1 in this thread. In fact it has nothing to do with this thread, which is probably why (that would be the other thread started by DrO). However Donald Trump did just consult with Bill Clinton's impeachment lawyer, who is also the partner of Hillary's lawyer in emailgate, that does seem relevant to this thread.

While I don't recall you bringing up Uranium One it most certainly has a lot to do with the Russian investigation. It's one of the reasons the Obama DOJ and Hillary risked so much to ensure her winning. Who knows what else they've been covering up.

I guess you didn't bring me up in the beta male thread? Such a chump. Can't keep anything straight. Lay off the drugs.

SLO Tard runs around blocking everyone then banging his chest like he's some tough guy. If he had hair he'd have a man bun.

The dossier by itself is useless. If the information cannot be verified then there is nothing to use.

Could you call Mueller and let him know that. He's still referring to it apparently.

The dossier by itself is useless. If the information cannot be verified then there is nothing to use.

Why would using verified information be worth slapping the head? Oh wait...it was FF.

Ooof.

Why would using verified information be worth slapping the head? Oh wait...it was FF.

Ooof.

Other than Page's trip what part of Dossier has been verified for Mueller TO use?

So the House Intell Committee is set to release report tonight. Supposedly there will be info on leaks of classified info and unmaskings as well.

:banana:

• Like 1

And Mueller will be wrapping up his obstruction case very soon.

https://i.redditmedia.com/l7HB602cYMstA5y3pdUHtx_xfhW2XodyJbz25zXw3po.jpg?w=542&s=4d125046a7f16a09c73488d8836a100c

Next stop: IG report, then prison for half of Obama's degenerate administration.

That clown will never show his face in America again when this is all said and done.

• Like 1

Ooof.

You are so damn clueless.

So the House Intell Committee is set to release report tonight. Supposedly there will be info on leaks of classified info and unmaskings as well.

:banana:

Just announced on Fox News, Mike Conaway, HIC, "Case Closed".

No collusion.

Sho on suicide watch.

No collusion.

Sho on suicide watch.

Until Obama/Hillary admit to their crimes, he'll deny deny deny.

And Mueller will be wrapping up his obstruction case very soon.

https://i.redditmedia.com/l7HB602cYMstA5y3pdUHtx_xfhW2XodyJbz25zXw3po.jpg?w=542

Next stop: IG report, then prison for half of Obama's degenerate administration.

That clown will never show his face in America again when this is all said and done.

House intel...:lol: its a farce of an investigation run by Nunes.

Prison for Obamas admin...dont hold your breath.

No collusion.

Sho on suicide watch.

Link to anyone claiming No nes investigation would find anything?

There is a reason there is an independent special counsel...because Nunes investigation was a joke from the start.

House intel... :lol: its a farce of an investigation run by Nunes.

Prison for Obamas admin...dont hold your breath.

Seems to me the ones that colluded with the Russians are the Democrats.

Link to anyone claiming No nes investigation would find anything?

There is a reason there is an independent special counsel...because Nunes investigation was a joke from the start.

Will you leave this place forever when it is proven there was no collusion with Trump and the Russians?

Could you call Mueller and let him know that. He's still referring to it apparently.

Sure he can refer to it but it's useless as evidence. No one is going to be charged or convicted on the dossier, it's just one reason why the whole discussion around it is pointless. Interesting (for both sides) but pointless.

Someone pet Mr Hand and 12thMan...no doubt they are begging for attention.

Someone pet Mr Hand and 12thMan...no doubt they are begging for attention.

No attention here...just calling you out for being a delusional nut job.

CNN flipping out :lol:

Such hacks, never an ounce of outrage on questioning on how the Hillary investigation went down.

Bwaaaaaahhaaaaaahhhh

Clown show.

Every goddam word out of everyone of their hack mouths is laugh your ass off hypocrisy.

My god do they know how stupid their audience is.

CNN flipping out :lol:

Such hacks, never an ounce of outrage on questioning on how the Hillary investigation went down.

Bwaaaaaahhaaaaaahhhh

Clown show.

Yes...Nunes investigation is a clown show.

Only hacks are applauding this report. Anyone with a clue knows its a joke. (Which is why its so popular here with team Trump).

Yes...Nunes investigation is a clown show.

Only hacks are applauding this report. Anyone with a clue knows its a joke. (Which is why its so popular here with team Trump).

are you watching ?

They are b!tching about making a decision without interviewing witnesses, not looking at equipment, etc etc.

What kind of investigation wouldn't do those things ? :doh:

And you defend them

:lol:

are you watching ?

They are b!tching about making a decision without interviewing witnesses, not looking at equipment, etc etc.

What kind of investigation wouldn't do those things ? :doh:

And you defend them

:lol:

Youre defending Devin Nunes...I know that wont sink in yet.

Youre defending Devin Nunes...I know that wont sink in yet.

a patriot

Why would a news organization be upset? Its almost like they are against the president and the house Republicans. Strange.

I don't recall them being so inquisitive into the results the Hillary investigation. Very interesting, it's almost like they are anti American.

a patriot

Why would a news organization be upset? Its almost like they are against the president and the house Republicans. Strange.

I don't recall them being so inquisitive into the results the Hillary investigation. Very interesting, it's almost like they are anti American.

Not watching and dont care. Because...

A. You says by they are upset and them actually being upset are likely quite different scenarios.

B. Perhaps upset at the utter ridiculousness of Nunes and his report (yet again).

A patriot? Oof...Some day you may figure out how off you are on that.

You dont recall a lot of things...anti American...more fitting to those looking to obstruct leftist investigations and failing to punish hostile nations for their meddling.

Im sure you also have no issue with Russia using poison to kill someone in our allies soil?

are you watching ?

What kind of investigation wouldn't do those things ?

I think Team Nunes is all kinds of wrong on this but I think you can see that if Nunes wrote a summary of conclusions based on prior investigation pending an interview with some key witness on that point, and then that interview or testimony didn't change his view of things, and he didn't find any perjury, perhaps you could at least see there's not anything technically wrong with *that in terms of process, right?

Who knows maybe there's a teachable moment here for you.

House Intel finds 'no evidence of collusion' between Trump campaign and Russia

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/12/house-intel-finds-no-evidence-collusion-between-trump-campaign-and-russia.html

Another L for the Dems. How will they spin this?

No spin needed...the focking report was spin...peo Le on the committee never even saw all of this report.

Its a sham...as expected from Nunes.

No spin needed...the focking report was spin...peo Le on the committee never even saw all of this report.

Its a sham...as expected from Nunes.

The marching orders came in hard today, huh? What was it? "Defend the hysteria as much as possible. Any ideas you don't like just call them lies"?

Did i get it correct?

I think Team Nunes is all kinds of wrong on this but I think you can see that if Nunes wrote a summary of conclusions based on prior investigation pending an interview with some key witness on that point, and then that interview or testimony didn't change his view of things, and he didn't find any perjury, perhaps you could at least see there's not anything technically wrong with *that in terms of process, right?

Who knows maybe there's a teachable moment here for you.

only if nunes granted key witnesses immunity and allowed them to destroy evidence.

Hopefully a teaching moment for you.

only if nunes granted key witnesses immunity and allowed them to destroy evidence.

Hopefully a teaching moment for you.

Technically, that's the same point as what the Democrats are claiming, they're saying that Nunes hasn't looked at all the evidence he should.

Quick follow-up for you: who is leading the investigation for the House Intel GOP?

Will you leave this place forever when it is proven there was no collusion with Trump and the Russians?

Why would any of us want him to leave? :dunno:

Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and most importantly, acceptance. It's the only way to move on. It's not too late to get on board for the big win. MAGA