NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Do you even know what metadata is? Need a response within 2 minutes so I know you didn't Google. :overhead:

Yes I do.

Run away little man.

What hack ass sites? Please go read Annex B to the intelligence community's report. I'll post the salient language: "Judgments are not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact. Assessments are based on collected information, which is often incomplete or fragmentary, as well as logic, argumentation and precedents."

Tell me again what you think you know or what you think they know.

The only sites actually disagreeeing that the Russians were responsible for the hack.

You realize this is what they could redact, right? That not all evidence is in there.

And that forensics and much of this type of work is gaining enough evidence and information to reach a conclusion.

Anything to actuallybrefite what all of the sources I mentioned agree to?

Anything at all?

It's known the DNC, Hillary and perhaps Obama paid for the Dossier and paid millions for it. So people think it's unfathomable that they also paid CrowdStrike to produce a report?

Yes I do.

Run away little man.

Can you explain it to me in your own words? I'm Googling your answer.. just want to hear you explain it to me.

The only sites actually disagreeeing that the Russians were responsible for the hack.

You realize this is what they could redact, right? That not all evidence is in there.

And that forensics and much of this type of work is gaining enough evidence and information to reach a conclusion.

Anything to actuallybrefite what all of the sources I mentioned agree to?

Anything at all?

That's not what their own quote says. No matter how much you try to lie about it.

You're getting worked today. Better log off and go help the kids with their homework.

Can you explain it to me in your own words? I'm Googling your answer.. just want to hear you explain it to me.

No thanks.

Not entertaining your deflection trolling BS try By to come after me today.

Have anything to refute the conclusions made by many that russia was responsible for the hack?

Do you agree they did?

No thanks.

Have anything to refute the conclusions made by many that russia was responsible for the hack?

Do you agree they did?

A guy that knows he's about to be exposed. Hack.

It's known the DNC, Hillary and perhaps Obama paid for the Dossier and paid millions for it. So people think it's unfathomable that they also paid CrowdStrike to produce a report?

The fact that the DNC paid Crowdstrike isn't exactly a secret.

maybe the fbi should hire some forensic computer scientists

They have the best. Please check Conaway's statement in this. The HSCI had two experts look at the FBI. Analysis.

JFC..............again?! Conaway is saying 'As much as we can' i.e. we have to take their word for it because no one is allowed to investigate. His statement is far from 100%. I'll trust Mike Rogers (NSA Director) who abstained from backing the I.C.'s report with any degree of confidence. You know Mike, right? He's STILL employed as the NSA Director.

Take a moment and answer these questions:

If the NSA Director (who has access to EVERYFOCKING shred of IC intel) isn't confident, then why is anyone else?

Why are all those others now unemployed and facing investigations for leaking?

Do you find it odd the FBI didn't seize that equipment?

Do you find it odd the DNC wouldn't want to get the smoking gun out in the public to show WITHOUT doubt the Russians hacked?

Do you find it odd Crowdstrike was also working with the FBI and given access illegally to Raw Intel?

Ok I do have a moment now... this appears to be a different issue from the point about Conaway here.

About the NSA... you exaggerate what they do, but anyway the DNSA signed off on the IC report. I'm remote and don't have the report in front of me but again it's a joint report.

I'm not sure exactly who you mean for leaking. I know the claims about FBI agents but even if that's who you mean the leaking claims don't affect the attribution issue.

About the DNC equipment- just as an FYI even IF the FBI felt it necessary to examine the DNC servers they wouldn't need to seize it to do so. Forensic computer science allows for copying and analysis on site or even remotely. - Now you *may have a point about whether the FBI should have insisted on their own data copy, however I can assure you that a mapping report from a third party analyst is totally appropriate and usable in court. And I keep reminding you that Conaway has stated that the committee had that aspect examined and they *still come away agreeing with the IC on this point.

I'm not sure what you mean by smoking gun. If you mean their method for determining the Russian source for the hack, that's actually a call made by the IC not the DNC.

On the raw Intel point I think I know what you're referring to. I think you're saying that Crowdstrike had been used by the FBI previously? This mindset confuses me. To me, like Chris Steele, this strengthens their reliability. If the US Gov uses them and relies on them outside of this that's a point in their favor not against them.

No thanks.

Do you agree they did?

Dont even know what metadata is but using it as a key part of your argument...right.

No thanks.

Do you agree they did?

Hey you moron, it's your job to PROVE the allegations, not ours to refute them. You, or others, haven't proven jack ###### except that you're a bunch of hysterical ninnies.

In fact, the House Intel Committee investigated and found ZERO collusion, which is why the investigation was completed.

Forensic computer science involved among other things copying and mapping data. That's what Crowdstrike did.

Again and for the last time, how the fock do you know what they did (or didn't do)?

• Like 1

I am, we just disagree on facts and conclusions.

You can't disagree on facts. You are making up facts. As a result, your conclusions are incorrect as well.

The fact that the DNC paid Crowdstrike isn't exactly a secret.

Nor is it inappropriate.

Again and for the last time, how the fock do you know what they did (or didn't do)?

Because we can read what it is said they did. Unless again you think every focking person is lying except for Trump and a bunch of conspiracy websites.

You can't disagree on facts. You are making up facts. As a result, your conclusions are incorrect as well.

Bullshit...which facts did he make up?

Well yeah. I guess I'm just constantly amazed. Here is a guy Conaway whom Fox just yesterday referred to as the man leading the investigation for the HSCI GOP, and Trump followers have been constantly promoting and supporting the GOP HSCI, and so I would think it would be rational to accept what Conaway says and trust the GOP report. But nope.

And if Conaway is full of shyte as FF indicates, why should they trust anything else coming out of that report?

You know you lost the war (no collusion) so you are trying to nitpick on a minor battle (DNC hack)?

At what point do you just admit you lost and move on with your life?

Turn your petty argument around, if you believe Conaway about the server, do you believe him that there was no collusion?

ETA: I believe the DNC hack is a compromise. There was obviously no collusion, and likely no Russian DNC hack, but since the servers were destroyed and it is impossible to prove the DNC hack one way or the other, they came to an agreement. No collusion, but we will let you pretend the Russians hacked the DNC server to save a little bit of face.

Either way, none of it reflects poorly on Trump, he is still the fairly elected president.

Nor is it inappropriate.

It is completely inappropriate.

They were allegedly hacked. The FBI asked to see the servers to investigate. DNC refused to turn over servers. Paid crowdstrike to delete the servers and produce a phony Russian excuse.

Then murdered Seth Rich to tie up loose ends.

They are all going to jail.

And you are in a watch list.

Obama Campaign Hired Fusion GPS To Investigate Romney

A new book claims former President Barack Obama hired Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Romney

Obama used law firm Perkins Coie to hide payment to Fusion GPS

The Clinton campaign would later do the same thing to investigate Trump

http://dailycaller.com/2018/03/13/fusion-gps-romney-investigation/

You know I'm okay with people hiring private companies to research their opponents. IT's when Obama and Hillary started abusing the FISA courts and politicizing the alphabet agencies I thought they crossed the line

You know you lost the war (no collusion) so you are trying to nitpick on a minor battle (DNC hack)?

At what point do you just admit you lost and move on with your life?

Turn your petty argument around, if you believe Conaway about the server, do you believe him that there was no collusion?

ETA: I believe the DNC hack is a compromise. There was obviously no collusion, and likely no Russian DNC hack, but since the servers were destroyed and it is impossible to prove the DNC hack one way or the other, they came to an agreement. No collusion, but we will let you pretend the Russians hacked the DNC server to save a little bit of face.

Either way, none of it reflects poorly on Trump, he is still the fairly elected president.

Loss :lol:

It is completely inappropriate.

They were allegedly hacked. The FBI asked to see the servers to investigate. DNC refused to turn over servers. Paid crowdstrike to delete the servers and produce a phony Russian excuse.

Then murdered Seth Rich to tie up loose ends.

They are all going to jail.

And you are in a watch list.

You are utterly clueless...go away troll.

To delete the servers huh?

And Seth Rich.

Seriously...seek professional help.

Seth Rich was shot in the back twice and all of his valuables weren't taken. It was classified as a robbery, and there has been no progress in the investigation despite a healthy reward. And for some reason Wikileaks founder Juliann Assange also put up reward money for this alleged robbery gone wrong. Lol at those that think this was a random robbery. Lol.

Seth rich was shot in the back twice and all of his valuables weren't taken. It was classified as a robbery, and there has been no progress in the investigation despite a healthy reward. And for some reason Wikileaks founder Juliann Assange also put up reward money for this alleged robbery gone wrong. Lol at those that think this was a random robbery. Lol.

Seth Green

• Like 1

Because we can read what it is said they did. Unless again you think every focking person is lying except for Trump and a bunch of conspiracy websites.

I'd love to read exactly what they did because I've never seen it. Moreover the IC in their report said they don't have any facts proving this hacking. You remember that report- the one you used to cite to prove Russian hacking.

I'd love to read exactly what they did because I've never seen it. Moreover the IC in their report said they don't have any facts proving this hacking. You remember that report- the one you used to cite to prove Russian hacking.

So you think everyone is lying?

Its ok to say that.

And not quite what the report said either. Yiuvarevtwisting the actual statement a bit to get your conclusion.

Remember the 17 agencies line ?

:lol: wasn't that a fact until it wasn't?

Shonuff loved the 17 agencies. Especially the Coast Guard! Lol.

Shonuff loved the 17 agencies. Especially the Coast Guard! Lol.

well, it was much more dramatic than 3 of Obamas corrupt buddies

Remember the 17 agencies line ?

:lol: wasn't that a fact until it wasn't?

I remember you all wing hung upon it as of it mattered.

Did the DNI sign off on it?

Do you understand what that means?

And you still cant tefote the report.

Deflection (and weak at that) as always.

I can't tefote anything :( you got me

if it didn't matter why did they run with it and you go along with it ?

if it didn't matter why did they run with it and you go along with it ?

Racist he's a naive little lemming? When the 17 agency nonsense and out sharp guys (like me) poked fun at its ridiculousness on sight. Just like sharp guys like me laughed at the lee-pee dossier 10 minutes after it came out. Sho, Worms and the other spice girls wet their panties over that garbage. No life experience leads you to believe anything they throw at you