Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

NBA Playoffs Thread ***Official***

Best player in the league won't contest Iggy at the rim, blows me away.. It's the finals, give me the guy not afraid to get dunked on. Please give me that guy.

Sure....he leaves and it's a Durant or klay three....you'd rather have that?

It's not ideal but you can't leave those guys either.

Sure....he leaves and it's a Durant or klay three....you'd rather have that?

It's not ideal but you can't leave those guys either.

Hopefully you just watched those replays, what you thought happened simply wasn't the case.

Hopefully you just watched those replays, what you thought happened simply wasn't the case.

Yeah..it's all his fault..sure.

Guy is killing himself out there and goofs yap about how he handled a 3 on 1 and 3 on 2 break. So dumb.

Yeah..it's all his fault..sure.

Guy is killing himself out there and goofs yap about how he handled a 3 on 1 and 3 on 2 break. So dumb.

Good Lord, I'm talking about specific plays... My bad, he can never do any wrong.

Carry on, I forget how touchy you LeBron phags are.

Good Lord, I'm talking about specific plays... My bad, he can never do any wrong.

Carry on, I forget how touchy you LeBron phags are.

Ha well if you're going to call out specific plays....there's about 100 worse ones by guys that have sucked all series...not by guys trotting out triple doubles.

Oh Curry, young fella... Nasty dish.

I'm really surprised Cleveland got away from what worked last game.,..just beating up Curry and klay.

As shaq would say...Gotta touch em up.

2 time reigning MVP doing what he do, love watching this kid play.

What a bounce back series, outstanding. The haters will have to take a few nights off. When healthy, special, all time special.

What a bounce back series, outstanding. The haters will have to take a few nights off. When healthy, special, all time special.

Easy....that's now the "Best player not named Lebron because he could win it every year award"

And statistically....curry has had a number of bad nights. Fun to watch..but he's not even the best pg in the league.

Easy....that's now the "Best player not named Lebron because he could win it every year award"

And statistically....curry has had a number of bad nights. Fun to watch..but he's not even the best pg in the league.

Not this playoffs bubba, keep hating tho.

Done!

now, lets do it again next year.

what changes does cleveland make?

Done!

now, lets do it again next year.

what changes does cleveland make?

I would imagine they would try to get rid of Love and bring in a different big. But I'm not up to date on the options at PF or C.

34-10-6-3 in a clinching game, another night at the office for the MVP... Special.

Guess we bump this in 11.5 months to talk about the same two teams. Yay. :mellow:

Not this playoffs bubba, keep hating tho.

Westbrook> curry

Carry on, I forget how touchy you Curry phags are. :)

Westbrook> curry

Carry on, I forget how touchy you Curry phags are. :)

Blah blah blah... Stacking rings.

34-10-6-3 in a clinching game, another night at the office for the MVP... Special.

For cyclone... Clown show.

I would imagine they would try to get rid of Love and bring in a different big. But I'm not up to date on the options at PF or C.

Love is becoming obsolete. David Lee type off the bench guy tops, not a max cornerstone

For cyclone... Clown show.

Ha oh god....from the dumbass ripping LBJ for how he handled a fast break.

But since you're bringing up one game stats:

41, 13, 8 for Lebron.

I like curry..but acting like this is par for the course with curry is silly...he's had bad games the last 3 years. Heck..he's not even the best player on his own team much less best PG in the league..

Has that ever career been the case with LBJ? No.

:lol: :lol:

Sick burn brah!!

Want to tell me Curry is better than Durant?

Or that LBJ hasn't been the best player at his position forever, or that he hasn't been the best player on any team he's been on?

I'll wait.

Love is becoming obsolete. David Lee type off the bench guy tops, not a max cornerstone

He is better off being the man on a crappy team. He just isn't a very gritty player and seems to tense up in the playoffs. He plays much smoother when it doesn't matter.

Love played just fine. Not understanding the hate. He rebounds, makes tough shots, plays good defense.

nice player. But the third best player in this series. And they could repeat this series 100 times and he'd always be the third-best player. Not even on the same Planet as LeBron and Durant.