Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Youtube star "daddyofive" loses custody of children due to series of prank videos

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/youtube-daddyofive-cody-videos-watch-children-custody-latest-prank-parents-a7713376.html

A family has lost custody of two children featured in a series of "prank" videos, which some said actually showed child abuse.
The YouTube account "DaddyOFive" became wildly popular in recent weeks after posting videos where two parents played "pranks" on their children. In particular, they would accuse one child, named Cody, of a range of bad behaviour – and then punished him physically and emotionally for it.
Now Rose Hall, the biological mother of 9-year-old Cody and his sister Emma, says that she has obtained emergency custody of her children.
"They're doing good," Ms Hall says on the video where she appears with her lawyer. "They're getting back to their playful selves."
Ms Hall thanked the YouTube community for raising attention towards the channel.
DaddyOFive's creators, which included Cody's father, claimed that the videos were harmless pranks and that the children didn't mind taking part in them. But a range of prominent YouTubers said that the videos depicted abuse – pointing to videos where the parents scream and swear at the kids, tell them they are going to be adopted and one where Cody's father appears to push him into a bookcase.
The videos gained the channel almost 800,000 subscribers and millions of views, as well as supporters who said they enjoyed the stunts being shown in the video. But they also attracted detractors, including YouTube star Philip DeFranco, who released a video editing some of the more horrifying clips together.
That video was viewed more than three million times and brought widespread condemnation of the DaddyOFive channel.
As well as the apparent developments between the parents of Cody and his sister, the Martin family posted a video on their DaddyOFive channel apologising for what they did, and appeared on US TV. They said that they were unaware of the effect the videos would have on their children and apologised for them getting out of hand.
The rest of the videos have now been removed from the channel and the apology has been viewed almost two million times.
The Martins had initially said that the people who opposed the videos were "haters" and that by criticising the stunts they were in fact upsetting the children more.

No idea where to find said video.

here is the apology video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoYTdYRPPpw&t=7s

I wonder if DaddyONone is taken?

What was KSB thinking?! :doh:

At the time she was the hottest girl in NC

I saw a part of one of these recently. That focker is a piece of shiot. Cant imagine the a-holes that would follow this focktard on youtube. Fock him, getting what he deserves.

Good. What an idiot. He shouldn't be allowed to parent Ed's aborted fetus, let alone actual kids. I hope he loses them permanently.

Good. What an idiot. He shouldn't be allowed to parent Ed's aborted fetus, let alone actual kids. I hope he loses them permanently.

:o

did you see the vids?

could you give a little oversight?

:wall:

They were all obviously scripted and not very well acted. Still dumb and probably not good for the kids.

Please tell me what the fock was in the videos :mad:

It's just a prank bro

It's just a prank bro

Did you see any of these videos? It was brutal, this guy is a d1ck.

Did you see any of these videos? It was brutal, this guy is a d1ck.

:D

I hate you

Please tell me what the fock was in the videos :mad:

Prostituting their kids, scat stuff, some snuff, you know, prank stuff.

:D

I hate you

Just a bunch of cruel shiot. yelling at the kids, telling them they were gonna put them up for adoption. Made up shiot that was really focking with the kids mentally. Trust me, this d1ck should have been punched in the face a long time ago.

Just a bunch of cruel shiot. yelling at the kids, telling them they were gonna put them up for adoption. Made up shiot that was really focking with the kids mentally. Trust me, this d1ck should have been punched in the face a long time ago.

WHy is this okay?

because it's Jimmy Kimmel telling people to do it?

WHy is this okay?

because it's Jimmy Kimmel telling people to do it?

Like that but numerous times worse.

Like that but numerous times worse.

Agreed...Boy if you had seen these videos you'd totally understand. I mean you gotta see these videos. Can't possibly describe it unless you SEE it!