Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Seth Rich murdered by the dnc?

Sure looking that way. Russia Russia Russia :cry: is all just a cover up of their dirty deeds. (Which has been predicted and indicated by real news sources.)

Scumbags will be brought to light soon and fake Russia news stories to deflect will not make the truth go away.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

Quickest thread lost ever. :first:

And the board morons won't learn a thing from this. It's pretty obvious there are few guys here who want to be contrarian just to have somebody to talk to.

Or they really are that f****** stupid.

How many times have I said it's okay to admit that your side whatever that may be f***** up? It's not a knock against you personally or your self-worth. But some of these guys just don't seem to be able to digest that.

And the board morons won't learn a thing from this. It's pretty obvious there are few guys here who want to be contrarian just to have somebody to talk to.

Or they really are that f****** stupid.

How many times have I said it's okay to admit that your side whatever that may be f***** up? It's not a knock against you personally or your self-worth. But some of these guys just don't seem to be able to digest that.

so you finally admit Seth Rich was the source of WikiLeaks emails?

good deal

Maybe Honcho can come up with a reason the DNC won't let Federal investigators see equipment.

Do you keep in touch with the Tin Man and Dorothy?

Quickest thread lost ever. :first:

It was lost the minute the conspiracy BS thread was started.

Russia did it!!! :lol:

The ultimate conspiracy theory.

History would suggest the DNC killed him.

Especially with pedo podesta threatening to make examples of leakers.

Just a mere year and a half before he died. :thumbsup:

He wasn't killed in some botched robbery. Doesn't mean HRC was involved, but that robbery junk doesn't cut it.

Just a mere year and a half before he died. :thumbsup:

never saw the email where he changed his mind on making examples of leakers.

Russia did it!!! :lol:

The ultimate conspiracy theory.

History would suggest the DNC killed him.

History would suggest the entire intelligence community agrees you are full of .

Including Pompeo.

History would suggest the entire intelligence community agrees you are full of ######.

Including Pompeo.

facts would suggest they are.

Let us know when the DNC allows a government Intelligence Agency to actually see the hacked equipment.

Right. Like the republicans would let a democrat controlled FBI wander through their servers either. Nobody would.

facts would suggest they are.

Which facts are those? There are zero facts supporting the whacko conclusion that the DNC or Hillary had him murdered.

I don't think the DNC as an entity had Seth killed. I think that someone close to him killed him. The robbery thing stinks to high heaven. A struggle and then he's shot in the back? Think about that. And do you really think a guy with his profile is going to all of a sudden turn into Charles Bronson whe he gets a gun jammed in his face? Not buying it. I believe his work at the DNC was a factor. Most of the people he would know being an out of towner were his co-workers.

I don't think the DNC as an entity had Seth killed. I think that someone close to him killed him. The robbery thing stinks to high heaven. A struggle and then he's shot in the back? Think about that. And do you really think a guy with his profile is going to all of a sudden turn into Charles Bronson whe he gets a gun jammed in his face? Not buying it. I believe his work at the DNC was a factor. Most of the people he would know being an out of towner were his co-workers.

wikileaks has insinuated he was their source.

wikileaks has insinuated he was their source.

I am inclined to believe he was involved in something that would make others around him angry. That doesn't mean HRC was involved, or even a high ranking member of the DNC. Information is a commodity. It can be sold, so this may have been a business transaction gone wrong.

What was he doing in the street at 4 am? Why aren't they investigating this?

I am inclined to believe he was involved in something that would make others around him angry. That doesn't mean HRC was involved, or even a high ranking member of the DNC. Information is a commodity. It can be sold, so this may have been a business transaction gone wrong.

I can understand your view point. For me there's just so many things that make you go hmmm.

I can understand your view point. For me there's just so many things that make you go hmmm.

Add to it that he was found conscious. No dying declaration? Nobody asked him what happened, a descrip of the perps? Who wouldn't ask that?

What was he doing in the street at 4 am? Why aren't they investigating this?

Why do you think they aren't.

BTW...he was found at 4am...not necessarily when he wa shot.

Also...such a hit that he was found alive and died at the hospital.

Also there is this for you jackholes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/were-seth-richs-parents-stop-politicizing-our-sons-murder/2017/05/23/164cf4dc-3fee-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.821e53aaff22

If it was just your everyday robbery/murder, why do the police still have his computer? Unless he had it with him that night, that's not usual procedure.

Right. Like the republicans would let a democrat controlled FBI wander through their servers either. Nobody would.

Oh bullsh!t.

If it's a serious Federal Investigation into a foreign government tampering with our elections, that sh!t would be seized as evidence.

Again, if I were a person under investigation for colluding with Russia I'd demand access to this equipment for forensic analysis.

He's apparently trying to gain access to Seth Rich's email account. Could he be looking for evidence? A lot of innuendo there from Washington Post. As far as what he's done in the past, wasn't CrowdStrike guilty of falsely pointing at Russia in the past?

So what's wrong with wanting to get to the bottom of Seth Rich's murder? Why is everyone so hell bent on just writing it off as an unsolved murder? You'd think the Democrats would be offering some sort of reward to find out who killed one of their own.

He's apparently trying to gain access to Seth Rich's email account. Could he be looking for evidence? A lot of innuendo there from Washington Post. As far as what he's done in the past, wasn't CrowdStrike guilty of falsely pointing at Russia in the past?

So what's wrong with wanting to get to the bottom of Seth Rich's murder? Why is everyone so hell bent on just writing it off as an unsolved murder? You'd think the Democrats would be offering some sort of reward to find out who killed one of their own.

Bad spot for democrats. If they really think it was just a robbery, then if they offer a reward the perp is most likely a minority, which makes him a potential voter. You have to fight for every vote these days.

What's wrong with trying t hack into a dead mans email? Are you that focking blind and biased?

Kimdotcom is a hack and criminal.

And the usual talking points of rewards and so on.

Yiu are falling for the stories of liars over and over.

Cernovich and pizza gate...wheeler and Kim with Seth Rich.

Holy fock what kind of idiot always falls for such things?

So we're back to the questions:

Why won't the DNC allow Federal investigators access to the hacked equipment?

Why doesn't the FBI seize the equipment if our National Election process was tampered with?

Why is the only reward being offered by Wikileaks?

Why did the robbers not take anything from him? It's 4 a.m.......all the time in the world to grab what you wanted.

Buzzfeed, CNN, Random bloggers...........who falls for that stuff?

Swing and a miss

So we're back to the questions:

Why won't the DNC allow Federal investigators access to the hacked equipment?

Why doesn't the FBI seize the equipment if our National Election process was tampered with?

Why is the only reward being offered by Wikileaks?

Why did the robbers not take anything from him? It's 4 a.m.......all the time in the world to grab what you wanted.

First two questions have to do with DNC investigation...not the murder of Seth Rich.

And like all conspiracy theories with no proof or evidence...it's always why this and why that.

Why do you think the reward thing is even relevant?

If it's a botched robbery...and they shout him...they run before people find him. Again...he was found at 4 am...that isn't necessarily when he was shot.

Keep trying though...well, you shouldn't it's pretty creepy and pathetic. But I know you will anyway.

is this the same Washington post running with :cry: Russians stole the election conspiracy theory ?

Get that junk outta here.

is this the same Washington post running with :cry: Russians stole the election conspiracy theory ?

Get that junk outta here.

Link to them saying stole?

And you complaining about sources is always great given the crap you read.

Link to them saying stole?

And you complaining about sources is always great given the crap you read.

the crap I read is always accurate. You should check out conservative tree house, learn something for a change. This whole russia deal is manufactured nonsense, Brennan threw Comey under the bus yesterday. There is no there there.

You're a focking rube.

First two questions have to do with DNC investigation...not the murder of Seth Rich.

And like all conspiracy theories with no proof or evidence...it's always why this and why that.

The two will always be tied together. You believe the source of the leaked emails was Russian hacking; I believe it was an inside job committed by Seth Rich. I want a full investigation into both including the Federal Authorities to forensically examine the 'hacked' equipment.

the crap I read is always accurate. You should check out conservative tree house, learn something for a change. This whole russia deal is manufactured nonsense, Brennan threw Comey under the bus yesterday. There is no there there.

You're a focking rube.

:lol: :lol: :lol: