39 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

PayPal adding crypto support, here comes another surge 

I was hoping BTC would stay at 10k ish for another month or two. So I could buy 2 to 3 more.

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

PayPal adding crypto support, here comes another surge 

I logged in and saw that bitcoin had shot up. My hopper is just rolling right along. Although it bought one of my big money makers at a major high. So it has just been sitting there. Still down 42% on the coin

• Like 1

If you own a business with an online store, or just providing services online- it's always a good idea to get a merchant account and with crypto especially. To start with- it will immensely increase the speed of the transactions, and in addition to that, it's a secure payment gateway for the crypto. Check this article https://wellcoinpay.com/secure-payment-gateway/

ETH 2.0 has gone live. 

I have 32 ETH and I'd like to set up a validator node I'm just not sure if I want to do it on my own computer or something more cloud base.

• Like 1

Everything is going to the moon!!!

I'm rich biyatch!@  I bought one whole 1/2  BC when it was at 4500

Now if ETH can get back up to 1000 and LTC can get up to 350, we might be talking!

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Now if ETH can get back up to 1000 and LTC can get up to 350, we might be talking!

Eth is well in its way. 

1 hour ago, edjr said:

I'm rich biyatch!@  I bought one whole 1/2  BC when it was at 4500

One whole half? :lol:

I'm disappointed that the pump is happening now. I was going to buy 3-4 bitcoin after I sold my house and another 32 ETH.

Oh well better up than down I guess.

• Like 1

Are there any good online shops that accept Bitcoin?  I ended up getting some from cashing out my 5dimes account a couple months ago.  Maybe I should just leave it sit though, it's up almost $50 from when I got it.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

One whole half? :lol:

I'm disappointed that the pump is happening now. I was going to buy 3-4 bitcoin after I sold my house and another 32 ETH.

Oh well better up than down I guess.

:D  yes a 1/2.  As in like, I am paying for being cheap. Still up 8 grand or so

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Are there any good online shops that accept Bitcoin?  I ended up getting some from cashing out my 5dimes account a couple months ago.  Maybe I should just leave it sit though, it's up almost $50 from when I got it.

I watched a documentary on it. I know you can buy beer with it at this one pub so at least 15-20 beers?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Dark web FTW

Is anyone cashing out their Bitcoin or are you all just simply letting it sit there?

Do all the people that said it was a scam feel stupid yet? Probably not a good idea to take financial advice about crypto from boomers that can't even boot up a PC properly. 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Do all the people that said it was a scam feel stupid yet? Probably not a good idea to take financial advice about crypto from boomers that can't even boot up a PC properly. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Have you pulled any money out of your coin wallet yet?

Which are your favorite coins?

I haven't invested yet, but will save a little money so I can invest next year.

So, I logged into my Binance account today..  Been a few years, forgot I had it honestly, I had almost 40 AAVE coins, worth about 3k.  I have no idea how I have them, I've never heard of it..

:dunno:

Transferring those to BTC then to Coinbase now, Christmas on Binance..

On 11/24/2020 at 2:56 PM, peenie said:

Is anyone cashing out their Bitcoin or are you all just simply letting it sit there?

I HODL. My coins sit in interest bearing accounts

On 11/24/2020 at 5:51 PM, vuduchile said:

Let’s not start sucking each other’s d!cks just yet.  

Firstly, I’m still not ahead based on my initial investment.  

Secondly:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/her-own-words-janet-yellen-180826628.html

Meh means nothing.

Also I'm tired of hearing this sh1t,

"I think first of all, very few transactions [that] are actually handled by bitcoin, and many of those do take place on bitcoin are illegal, illicit transactions.”

Boomer has no clue what she's talking about.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Meh means nothing.

Also I'm tired of hearing this sh1t,

"I think first of all, very few transactions [that] are actually handled by bitcoin, and many of those do take place on bitcoin are illegal, illicit transactions.”

Boomer has no clue what she's talking about.

Yeah IDGAF what that old biotch thinks about crypto 

On 11/24/2020 at 5:51 PM, vuduchile said:

Let’s not start sucking each other’s d!cks just yet.  

Firstly, I’m still not ahead based on my initial investment.  

Secondly:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/her-own-words-janet-yellen-180826628.html

What she be yellen about?

43 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah IDGAF what that old biotch thinks about crypto 

She's about to be appointed to the most powerful currency-related position in the world...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Reality said:

So, I logged into my Binance account today..  Been a few years, forgot I had it honestly, I had almost 40 AAVE coins, worth about 3k.  I have no idea how I have them, I've never heard of it..

Transferring those to BTC then to Coinbase now, Christmas on Binance..

I had a similar account on some other site that was shut down :(

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

Coinbase is where all my CC money is now.

10 minutes ago, Jetdoc said:

She's about to be appointed to the most powerful currency-related position in the world...

FAIT Currency.

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

I had a similar account on some other site that was shut down :(

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

Coinbase is where all my CC money is now.

Are you earning interest on that crypto?

I put most of my crypto in Celsius Network. They seem to have the best rates at any given time.

Join Celsius Network using my referral code 1698030247 when signing up and earn $20 in BTC with your first transfer of $200 or more! #UnbankYourself 

https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/1698030247

I also use crypto.com for all my alt coins like VET, ERD,  etc... staking 

Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/bd9ugp3ya3 to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $25 USD :)

I put 10k on Eth and 3k on XRP and the sh1t drops. I have the worst luck ever with this sh1t!  1k down the shitter

24 minutes ago, edjr said:

I put 10k on Eth and 3k on XRP and the sh1t drops. I have the worst luck ever with this sh1t!  1k down the shitter

I'm going to buy a bunch after I sell my house. I'll let you know before I buy so you can buy some and drop the price for me. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm going to buy a bunch after I sell my house. I'll let you know before I buy so you can buy some and drop the price for me. Thanks!

:cry:

I'm still waiting for this giant ponzi scheme to collapse.  I cannot bring myself to buy something whose sole value is the interest of someone else to buy it.  Once that interest disappears, boom.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm still waiting for this giant ponzi scheme to collapse.  I cannot bring myself to buy something whose sole value is the interest of someone else to buy it.  Once that interest disappears, boom.

I thought that a year ago, BC was down to what 350? now it's at 20k.

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

I thought that a year ago, BC was down to what 350? now it's at 20k.

Yeah anything that goes from $20K to $350 back to $20K, I really want to have no part of.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

You don't know what a ponzi scheme is

Ever hear of gold and silver?

Also cyrpto is so much more than a store of value.

To be honest it's probably best you don't buy into crypto. You're not smart enough to actually understand the basics.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

You don't know what a ponzi scheme is

Ever hear of gold and silver?

Also cyrpto is so much more than a store of value.

To be honest it's probably best you don't buy into crypto. You're not smart enough to actually understand the basics.

Would you cut the sh!t.  I know exactly what a ponzi scheme is, and of course I know what gold and silver is and I'm not investing in that either, even though it is a tangible asset with an intrinsic value.

Why do bitcoin faigs get so defensive?  If it's great, it's great.  Good luck.  I hope it goes to $1T per coin for you.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Would you cut the sh!t.  I know exactly what a ponzi scheme is, and of course I know what gold and silver is and I'm not investing in that either, even though it is a tangible asset with an intrinsic value.

Why do bitcoin faigs get so defensive?  If it's great, it's great.  Good luck.  I hope it goes to $1T per coin for you.

Sure you do...

3 hours ago, edjr said:

Where are you holding your XRP. There is a spark air drop coming dec 12th and you need to hold it in a wallet that is participating.

FYI latest and greatest XRP spark airdrop participants

Supported exchanges

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Where are you holding your XRP. There is a spark air drop coming dec 12th and you need to hold it in a wallet that is participating.

everything is in coinbase