Jump to content

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I just want you to be a man and own what you did. You’re a snitch, embrace it. 

He ratted you? For what ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you're next if you keep it up :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, edjr said:

you're next if you keep it up :mad:

Snitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drobeski said:

He ratted you? For what ?

I said “blackie” and it was absolutely him. He’s a focking snitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

 

also, I guess i'll add that the old investing schtick of "well i bought in super early and made lots of money and im always right on all my calls!" only holds water if you're not also trumpeting the stock or investment opportunity when its super high up too. Wasn't 90sbaby still hammering home to everyone that this thing was still in its infancy and a good time to buy, well before it crashed and burned? So does that really make one "nail it like they always do?"

Yes that was me and I still believe that. You think blockchain/crypto is going away?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I said “blackie” and it was absolutely him. He’s a focking snitch.

:reported:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iam90s shilled crypto all the way through the highs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

I said “blackie” and it was absolutely him. He’s a focking snitch.

Why that no good rat bastard  :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Why that no good rat bastard  :mad:

:reported:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2018 at 1:37 AM, SenatorRock said:

 

Anyone cash out and make a profit?

 

Do you really want to know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI, MDC is a confirmed snitch. And a welcher. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

FYI, MDC is a confirmed snitch. And a welcher. 

Me too! Well a snitch anyway. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite losing all my money, I still give 90s credit because he got us in before it skyrocketed. No one could predict when it crashed so technically I could have cashed out way ahead. 

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yes that was me and I still believe that. You think blockchain/crypto is going away?

Yes, It’s long dead and buried. You get one shot at the big time, then it’s over. Some other BS will come along and take it’s place. Woozle widgets or something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Despite losing all my money, I still give 90s credit because he got us in before it skyrocketed. No one could predict when it crashed so technically I could have cashed out way ahead. 

Yes, It’s long dead and buried. You get one shot at the big time, then it’s over. Some other BS will come along and take it’s place. Woozle widgets or something. 

https://coinmarketcap.com/

 

:o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Despite losing all my money, I still give 90s credit because he got us in before it skyrocketed. No one could predict when it crashed so technically I could have cashed out way ahead. 

Yes, It’s long dead and buried. You get one shot at the big time, then it’s over. Some other BS will come along and take it’s place. Woozle widgets or something. 

Thanks man. 

Theres still plenty of money to be made in crypto but yeah 1000% gains overnight are a thing of the past. Blockchain isn’t going anywhere though. The post is on one of these pages and I hate to say it, but I knew once edjr and people like him started showing interest, that was the mainstream retard money flood coming in and I knew we were in a bubble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yes that was me and I still believe that. You think blockchain/crypto is going away?

 

who said it was going away?

there are a lot of things in the world that are not going away... there is a significant difference between something "not going away" and something being the game changer many were trumpeting in this thread. It was full blown fomo and 99% of CC's and blockchain projects were either bogus or never gained any traction, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Despite losing all my money, I still give 90s credit because he got us in before it skyrocketed. No one could predict when it crashed so technically I could have cashed out way ahead. 

Yes, It’s long dead and buried. You get one shot at the big time, then it’s over. Some other BS will come along and take it’s place. Woozle widgets or something. 

i would say i give him credit for talking about it to board members initially and educating people on what it was all about. I'm all for new investment ideas and putting yourself out there and being willing to be wrong. I threw out some investment ideas in this thread before it was all about Crypto and I was right on a few like NVDA and AMD and wrong on some like RAD........ What I dont really care for is/was the brazen attitude and revisionist proclamations that he was correct and is always correct. You can't call yourself 'correct as always' when you were flat out calling buy opportunities that were, in fact, not good buy opportunities. Just because HE made money from buying CCs before even starting this thread doesn't make all HIS calls and advice correct throughout the thread, does it?  and yes, I realize there were other "users" in this thread giving grand proclamations as well who have since vanished, so it wasn't all 90sbaby. I just think there needs to be an element of "yeah, I was wrong about its trajectory" instead of taking the fingers in your ears approach and just chirping "well, I made money, can't help it if you got in too late" because don't you remember? This was going way, way way higher. It was game changing. So what happened in his or their expert opinions? in fact, a lot of their narative was that the value of their CC's and how much they had made in USD didn't even matter because this technology was going to change the world and replace fiat currencies..... so why does the fact that they made some good money even matter when responding to someone like Edjr?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

i would say i give him credit for talking about it to board members initially and educating people on what it was all about. I'm all for new investment ideas and putting yourself out there and being willing to be wrong. I threw out some investment ideas in this thread before it was all about Crypto and I was right on a few like NVDA and AMD and wrong on some like RAD........ What I dont really care for is/was the brazen attitude and revisionist proclamations that he was correct and is always correct. You can't call yourself 'correct as always' when you were flat out calling buy opportunities that were, in fact, not good buy opportunities. Just because HE made money from buying CCs before even starting this thread doesn't make all HIS calls and advice correct throughout the thread, does it?  and yes, I realize there were other "users" in this thread giving grand proclamations as well who have since vanished, so it wasn't all 90sbaby. I just think there needs to be an element of "yeah, I was wrong about its trajectory" instead of taking the fingers in your ears approach and just chirping "well, I made money, can't help it if you got in too late" because don't you remember? This was going way, way way higher. It was game changing. So what happened in his or their expert opinions? in fact, a lot of their narative was that the value of their CC's and how much they had made in USD didn't even matter because this technology was going to change the world and replace fiat currencies..... so why does the fact that they made some good money even matter when responding to someone like Edjr?

You should go check what each crypto was worth when I mentioned them. ALL the majors had yet to skyrocket and everyone here had the opportunity to make thousands and thousands of dollars. Not my problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Real talk, I doubled my money early then cashed out my initial investment.  So whatever I have left is gravy,  just logged in since forever and a day and we’ll it doesn’t look good.  With that said a bit better than I thought.  Only down half.  I actually thought it was worse. 

So net, net.  I’m up.  But it didn’t catch on AT ALL.  Modern day AmWay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

 

who said it was going away?

there are a lot of things in the world that are not going away... there is a significant difference between something "not going away" and something being the game changer many were trumpeting in this thread. It was full blown fomo and 99% of CC's and blockchain projects were either bogus or never gained any traction, no?

Not sure if it's ignorance or what but, you are vastly underselling the blockchain technology.  Regardless of the price of individual coins and projects, the number of blue chip companies that are implementing or in the process of implementing blockchain is immense. 

I don't think the investment side of blockchain was ever supposed to turn out the way it has.  So, I understand people who are uneducated on the subject looking at it from that standpoint but, understand this, blockchain is a technology that will have a direct effect on your life from here on out.  

I work for one of the largest healthcare companies in the country, when we started discussing it's use and how we could implement it a few years ago, I knew it wasn't going anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Real talk, I doubled my money early then cashed out my initial investment.  

Says every person ever who put money in (but me)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

You should go check what each crypto was worth when I mentioned them. ALL the majors had yet to skyrocket and everyone here had the opportunity to make thousands and thousands of dollars. Not my problem. 

 

you are a riot. Never in my post that you quoted did I attempt to refute their early prices when you started talking them up. You completely ifnored the rest of my post where I talked about your continued pumping of CCs, even as they approached their record highs. It's okay to admit that you were wrong on some aspects of this investment. I think its very clear, probably to most on this board, that you have an inferiority complex you're dealing with but it's okay to be wrong on some things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Reality said:

Not sure if it's ignorance or what but, you are vastly underselling the blockchain technology.  Regardless of the price of individual coins and projects, the number of blue chip companies that are implementing or in the process of implementing blockchain is immense. 

I don't think the investment side of blockchain was ever supposed to turn out the way it has.  So, I understand people who are uneducated on the subject looking at it from that standpoint but, understand this, blockchain is a technology that will have a direct effect on your life from here on out.  

I work for one of the largest healthcare companies in the country, when we started discussing it's use and how we could implement it a few years ago, I knew it wasn't going anywhere.

 

be that as it may, i'm not seeing where blockchain is going to change the world.... which is what many in this thread were claiming. In fact, the aspects of blockchain technology that I see being implemented by companies I work directly with are aspects that are very much controllable and "centralized" as opposed to the decentralization aspect of CC's and blockchain that was supposed to take the world by storm..... I suppose you could make the case that even the smallest thing that gets implemented by different companies and sectors technically changes our world but none of this has the feeling of a true disruptive technology. 

that's all I'm saying.... and it seems like the blockchain trumpeteers can't make up their mind if it's the technology that matters or the investment aspect of it. Before, it was the technology and now that the bubble has burst, it's the investment and how much they made by being in early... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump for rampaging BTC. 

90s'er, what do you think, do we keep going up from here?  I'm basically back to break-even at this point.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Bump for rampaging BTC. 

90s'er, what do you think, do we keep going up from here?  I'm basically back to break-even at this point.  

I’m holding till I’m 50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

I’m holding till I’m 50

I can't get into Poloniex right now anyway (it's being really difficult about verifying my identity) so it looks like I'm HODLing as well.  :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the past month there has been a huge theft of Bitcoin and it has steadily rose.....as the North Koreans had a setback on their talks.  The North Koreans control and move the Bitcoin market with their huge network of hackers and use stolen funds to finance whatever they do. There. I said it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2019 at 9:15 AM, WhiteWonder said:

 

be that as it may, i'm not seeing where blockchain is going to change the world.... which is what many in this thread were claiming. In fact, the aspects of blockchain technology that I see being implemented by companies I work directly with are aspects that are very much controllable and "centralized" as opposed to the decentralization aspect of CC's and blockchain that was supposed to take the world by storm..... I suppose you could make the case that even the smallest thing that gets implemented by different companies and sectors technically changes our world but none of this has the feeling of a true disruptive technology. 

that's all I'm saying.... and it seems like the blockchain trumpeteers can't make up their mind if it's the technology that matters or the investment aspect of it. Before, it was the technology and now that the bubble has burst, it's the investment and how much they made by being in early... :D

Update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Update?

 

yes, I am waiting for an update

or did you want an update from me? I don't have one. I'm still waiting for the trumpeteers to let me know which is more impoartant. The game changing technology that was our era's combustion engine (the batte cry before the bubble burst) or the Investment aspect and the gains from being in early (the battle cry post bubble) :thumbsup:

 

 

(yes, i understand you're posting because bitcoin went up today and the pump articles are out saying it's on a rocket to 10k.. I think maybe you don't understand that I look at CC's only as an investment and mostly as a pump and dump. I am fully on board with anyone who decided to buy bitcoin under 5k. It's going to get pumped up again..... and it will crash again. I did not buy any bitcoin and never have. I did purchase ETH again which is the CC i went with last time. Not sure why I'm drawn to ETH more than any others but thats the one I'm most comfortable gambling on. Last time I only made a very modest amount of profit.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

has Bitcoin broken 20000 yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm rich b1tch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2019 at 7:09 PM, WhiteWonder said:

 

yes, I am waiting for an update

or did you want an update from me? I don't have one. I'm still waiting for the trumpeteers to let me know which is more impoartant. The game changing technology that was our era's combustion engine (the batte cry before the bubble burst) or the Investment aspect and the gains from being in early (the battle cry post bubble) :thumbsup:

 

 

(yes, i understand you're posting because bitcoin went up today and the pump articles are out saying it's on a rocket to 10k.. I think maybe you don't understand that I look at CC's only as an investment and mostly as a pump and dump. I am fully on board with anyone who decided to buy bitcoin under 5k. It's going to get pumped up again..... and it will crash again. I did not buy any bitcoin and never have. I did purchase ETH again which is the CC i went with last time. Not sure why I'm drawn to ETH more than any others but thats the one I'm most comfortable gambling on. Last time I only made a very modest amount of profit.)

Trumpeteers?

I’m just pulling your leg, relax. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Reality said:

:wub:

my account went from 500 to 900 in a week. Still 3 k in the hole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×