2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Outstanding meltdown by this doughboy. Did ya see him waddling in the door of that building?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Outstanding meltdown by this doughboy. Did ya see him waddling in the door of that building?

He's sorry though.

I'm sure he moved FTX headquarters from Hong kong to the Bahamas because he knew he wasn't doing anything shady.  Fūck this dude.  Fūcking thief.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Dude had a net worth of $16B on Monday.

And it's gone.

I'm sure he's got several hundred million still stashed away.

7 minutes ago, nobody said:

He's sorry though.

I'm sure he moved FTX headquarters from Hong kong to the Bahamas because he knew he wasn't doing anything shady.  Fūck this dude.  Fūcking thief.

15 minutes ago, nobody said:

He's sorry though.

Yes the dude is a piece of sh1t but in the end, as long as there are stupid people to con, there will be grifters to take their money.  I don't know how we fix stupid.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Exactly.

Also anyone who doesn't invest in the market is an idiot.  You don't even have a 401k?

Good luck with crypto.

Lol

8 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Yes the dude is a piece of sh1t but in the end, as long as there are stupid people to con, there will be grifters to take their money.  I don't know how we fix stupid.

Allow abortions, for one

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I'm sure the cabal he was paying off in the Bahamas showed up at his place and encouraged him to allow them to withdraw.  Bahamas is corrupt as hell.

2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

whoops

Why did you cut off the rest of my post?

I very clearly said not to leave your crypto on exchanges and move it to ledger or trezor.

Stop being a d1ck

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Why did you cut off the rest of my post?

I very clearly said not to leave your crypto on exchanges and move it to ledger or trezor.

Stop being a d1ck

Sorry I hurt your feelings, snowflake.

14 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Sorry I hurt your feelings, snowflake.

You didn't hurt my feels little one. I'm just trying to figure out why you're so angry. What causes a person to not only dig up months-old posts, but leave out half of the post to try and gotcha a stranger on the internet? Is it jealousy? Are you jealous I can gain a lose so much while you have so little?

3 hours ago, nobody said:

I'm sure he's got several hundred million still stashed away.

Better be in suitcases cause a lot of rich people lost bigly and will want that $.

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Allow abortions, for one

Holy sh1t, im in 100% agreement. We can even take it further and start sterilizing the lower IQ losers who pump out more losers. Nip it in the bud so to speak.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I took my crypto of blockfi earlier in the year .. and moved it to Celsius and Voyager 🤣😂😂 I escaped voyager in time though.

Everything is on my ledger now

If I'm reading this right, you are running away right before the collapses happen. Or are you causing them. 😁

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

You didn't hurt my feels little one. I'm just trying to figure out why you're so angry. What causes a person to not only dig up months-old posts, but leave out half of the post to try and gotcha a stranger on the internet? Is it jealousy? Are you jealous I can gain a lose so much while you have so little?

Why would you think I'm angry?  I'm not angry.  I searched FTX and your post came up, where you said you thought they would last, so I thought it would be funny to bump it because they declared bankruptcy this morning.  I left out the other point because it wasn't relevant, but had I known you would have thrown a hissy fit, I would have left it.

Jealous?  I'm not jealous at all.  I can light my cash on fire if I wanted to also.

Bigger question is why are you so defensive. You always said this was just play money that wouldn't affect your life, so why get defensive with dragging up old posts?  Also why the need to suggest that you're rich while I'm poor?  That's strange.

15 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Holy sh1t, im in 100% agreement. We can even take it further and start sterilizing the lower IQ losers who pump out more losers. Nip it in the bud so to speak.

We should start with the people that invested in these exchanges.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

If I'm reading this right, you are running away right before the collapses happen. Or are you causing them. 😁

LOL I wish I was that lucky.

No, my crypto plan was pretty simple. I really liked ETH and started buying and mining when it was under $200. I later got into BTC where these two were my largest holdings. I started exploring staking and other layer 1 technologies. Because I was mining I didn't want to run nodes. So I looked for what I thought was a safe platform to stake my layer 1s.

At no point was I chasing those ridiculous 17+% APY stablecoins.

I believed celsius was loaning my BTC out safely. E.g. collecting capital. I was earning like 4% on .10 BTC and then it got much lower rates the more you staked (I thought that was better than nothing). I earned 4% on my ADA and 4% on my ETH. 

I kept some BTC, ADA and Shib on voyager. I had my DOT in Kraken.

When Luna collapsed I was worried but I didn't own any and I still believed in Celsius. I was nervous though so I ordered a ledger on Friday. That Sunday Celsius froze everyone's account. I was devastated because 90% of my crypto was on that platform.

I freaked out so I stayed up late moving all my crypto out of Voyager, Kraken, blockfi, Gemini and Binance to a hot wallet and then finally to cold storage when my ledger arrived.

Voyager filed for chapter 11 a couple of weeks later. Since then I've only used binance and even then I kept next to nothing on that exchange.

I now stake my ADA, DOT, SOL through my ledger because I get to keep control of the crypto. I am also running a Theta Node. I shut my miners down a few weeks ago because they became unprofitable.

Hopefully I get 30% back from Celsius.

9 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Why would you think I'm angry?  I'm not angry.  I searched FTX and your post came up, where you said you thought they would last, so I thought it would be funny to bump it because they declared bankruptcy this morning.  I left out the other point because it wasn't relevant, but had I known you would have thrown a hissy fit, I would have left it.

Jealous?  I'm not jealous at all.  I can light my cash on fire if I wanted to also.

Bigger question is why are you so defensive. You always said this was just play money that wouldn't affect your life, so why get defensive with dragging up old posts?  Also why the need to suggest that you're rich while I'm poor?  That's strange.

I dunno man I'm trying to figure out why you keep quoting me and bringing up old posts and then cutting half of it out. Anger or jealousy is what come to mind. You clearly don't care about crypto. Oh well, keep on hating.

And nothing about my life has changed. Sorry to disappoint you.

12 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Better be in suitcases cause a lot of rich people lost bigly and will want that $.

I'm sure he has money in crypto that's hidden in cold storage.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

I'm sure he has money in crypto that's hidden in cold storage.

That's the beauty/curse of crypto. Everything is on-chain. All it takes is knowing one address to find it.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I dunno man I'm trying to figure out why you keep quoting me and bringing up old posts and then cutting half of it out. Anger or jealousy is what come to mind. You clearly don't care about crypto. Oh well, keep on hating.

Racism

Just now, nobody said:

Racism

He hates that I'm 2% Indian. Dot, not feather.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

That's the beauty/curse of crypto. Everything is on-chain. All it takes is knowing one address to find it.

Yeah, I remember when the big selling point was no one could trace it.

Then the selling point was that everything could be traced.  

Just now, nobody said:

Yeah, I remember when the big selling point was no one could trace it.

Then the selling point was that everything could be traced.  

Yeah, I'm not sure who started that falsehood. Sure there are privacy coins and mixers but even those can be unwind. 

Crypto.com platform equity is 20% shib.

What the hell?

20 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I listened to Larry.

I forgot about this. What a great commercial now

12 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why? I made 900% on my money and got out

So did 9 out of 10 people you ask. 😂