Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

You pay, will travel, will sex you up.....?

I wonder if she wants to go camping in northern Minnesota. :unsure: :wub:

• Like 1

pass

pass

I agree with edjr...

Name two geeks that can't afford a traveling prostitute?

Name two geeks that can't afford a traveling prostitute?

If I was going to pay (more than $200) it would not be for her

Not saying I'd kick her out of bed. Just not paying her

If I was going to pay (more than $200) it would not be for her

Not saying I'd kick her out of bed. Just not paying her

You've given away more than $200 of coke for worse.

You've given away more than $200 of coke for worse.

100%, but I was high and had it on hand.

Didn't cost me any "money" per se

I would not... Not even close...

Maybe her baby brother likes to travel too? :dunno:

• Like 1

She has a nice turd cutter

I'm with ed. If she was around on my trip, I'd gladly hit it. But pay to fly her wherever? Pass.

They have hookers everywhere. Why pay to bring your own when they have them there. And isn't most of the point of a hooker that they go away after?

I'm with ed. If she was around on my trip, I'd gladly hit it. But pay to fly her wherever? Pass.

They have hookers everywhere. Why pay to bring your own when they have them there. And isn't most of the point of a hooker that they go away after?

I'm guessing that the idea is to strike up a relationship with a woman to be a companion on the trip, which may or may not become sexual, vs. picking up a wh0re. I can totally see doing that. :dunno:

I'm guessing that the idea is to strike up a relationship with a woman to be a companion on the trip, which may or may not become sexual, vs. picking up a wh0re. I can totally see doing that. :dunno:

But it would seem this lady had whored her way through 20 countries. So it pretty much I just importing your own .

And if you flew her halfway around the world and she's like "I'm just not feeling a connection..." now you've got some random skank tagging along on your vacation.

I would not... Not even close...

Lol don't worry, you'd maybe register a 3 on her 1-10 scale most likely anyway.

This. She's hot but so are tons of other ladies you can pay for while traveling. Why limit yourself to one and have her as a responsibility? If I'm rich, I'm paying for multiple high class ladies across my trips. Not letting some professional wallet humper bleed me dry.

Yeah this sounds better than a wh0re. She is probably around all the time, for probably a week or two max? Get to hit it all the time. It's probably what a wealthy person would be doing anyway. Of course there are women who would probably love to go and cost a lot less, but with this one secs is guaranteed.

I think she's attractive, but I hate stuck up bltches who think they are above people, like they aren't ever getting old and wrinkly. She looks like she may be that type

Yeah this sounds better than a wh0re. She is probably around all the time, for probably a week or two max? Get to hit it all the time. It's probably what a wealthy person would be doing anyway. Of course there are women who would probably love to go and cost a lot less, but with this one secs is guaranteed.

I think she's attractive, but I hate stuck up bltches who think they are above people, like they aren't ever getting old and wrinkly. She looks like she may be that type

Yeah. Nobody likes a wh0re with an attitude.