Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Ex-Soviet agent at meeting between Trump Jr., Russian lawyer

Yup. Gowdy is furious about this administration's amnesia when it comes to all these meetings with Russia.

"This drip, drip, drip is undermining the credibility of this administration," says Gowdy

What a laughable understatement. Credibility of the trump administration. Please.

HT denies he sends PMs.

HT(H)

he sends them. I have proof in my inbox. He's like a fourteen-year-old. Childish and in constant need of attention. We have a 50 something year old man sending private messages because he doesn't feel he can be a big enough troll just by posting on the board. What a sad little man.

he sends them. I have proof in my inbox. He's like a fourteen-year-old. Childish and in constant need of attention. We have a 50 something year old man sending private messages because he doesn't feel he can be a big enough troll just by posting on the board. What a sad little man.

I want to start trolling via regular mail.

Handwritten letter. "Remember 6 days ago that thing we argued about? Yeah...well fock you"

Stamp. Send.

Handwritten letter. "Remember 6 days ago that thing we argued about? Yeah...well fock you"

Stamp. Send.

lol. It's really hard to wrap my head around how absorbed some people are into this place. It is literally their lives. Sad.

lol. It's really hard to wrap my head around how absorbed some people are into this place. It is literally their lives. Sad.

Fun Newbie would have laughed.

So, Trey Gowdy, Charles Krauthammer, and Shepard Smith have all finally woken up and realize that this Russia thing is not fake news. Question Still Remains, who is the first from this board to do it? Any takers yet? Or do you guys still have Trump balls deep?

Trump jr spoke to the Russians. It's true, but I don't see a crime here. I'd rather the witch hunt move over to Kushner.

https://apnews.com/dceed1008d8f45afb314aca65797762a/Russian-American-lobbyist-says-he-was-in-Trump-son's-meeting

Turns out the so called 'Kremlin lawyer' was trying to hand over proof the Russians were funding Democrats illegally.

Yeah, big smoking gun the left has there. What are the chances we dig into that?

:lol:

You realize that doesn't help Trump or his story right?

Stamp. Send.

Oh yeah? I'll send a telegram.

"We landed on the moon" stop

"You're a moron" stop

Holy Poop Ballz! This is HUGE! I swear to God, I would have bet that Krautheimer would go on Dancing with the Stars before

criticizing Trump!

In a column published Thursday night, Krauthammer said that the "Russian scandal has entered a new phase, and there's no going back."
Krauthammer, a Fox News contributor, wrote that he has long been a skeptic of charges of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, but that he was "open to empirical evidence."

Following a revelation this week about emails between Donald Trump Jr. and a business associate who helped arrange a meeting with a Kremlin-connected lawyer, Krauthammer wrote that the "evidence is now shown."

"This is not hearsay, not fake news, not unsourced leaks," Krauthammer wrote. "This is an email chain released by Donald Trump Jr. himself."

Damn man. That's pretty huge. I mean, Fox already 'lost' Wallace and Shep on Trump, now this guy? Who makes Ghengis Khan look like a libruhl poosy?

I remember when Fox started losing people like Bill Kristol over the Iraq Disaster/Bush Jr. - They totally trashed him - "He's not a REAL conservative!" They did the same thing when McSame brought in Palin and Joe the fake Plumber. But wow, this guy just cuts the entire narrative off at the knees.

Can't wait to see the inevitable spin here.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/07/14/media/charles-krauthammer-donald-trump-jr-collusion/index.html

Funny, I posted one that he sent accidentally to me.

Yes you did. But giraldi doesn't have one. He's just lying. If he did I would leave for a month. What's he got to lose?

:clap: :doh:

OMG. And he talks about stepping on shovel heads. That boy can't get out of his own way. Does it scare anyone else that he was allowed to carry a handgun and taser? :lol:

:clap: :doh:

OMG. And he talks about stepping on shovel heads. That boy can't get out of his own way. Does it scare anyone else that he was allowed to carry a handgun and taser? :lol:

No...his fake stories don't scare me.

And damn...giraldi takes him out this time.

Guy just can't keep his BS straight.

You realize that doesn't help Trump or his story right?

You realize it doesn't help the Dems either who are trying to point their fingers at Trump saying 'Collusion' when the involved party was admitted to U.S. by Democrats 2015-2016 AND she supposedly had information on them receiving illegal funds from Russia.

At best Trump Jr looks like he got catfished with bait about dirt on Democrats/Hillary. But let's investigate the sh!t out of this. All who take money from Russians (Manfort, Page, Clintons, etc........) should go down right?!

I miss HT. :(

Of course you do. You guys both march in lockstep with everything Fox News says.

So if the prez himself stopped in on the meeting (that he claims he didn't know occurred), is that a big deal?

So if the prez himself stopped in on the meeting (that he claims he didn't know occurred), is that a big deal?

Where are you seeing this?

Nothing reliable, but Mensch retweeting someone else saying it. And frankly, it just seems much more likely than not considering the situation that day.

Nothing reliable, but Mensch retweeting someone else saying it. And frankly, it just seems much more likely than not considering the situation that day.

Ok...I've read some of

mensch...she has good sources...but opines on things like a nutjob. I think she mentioned there may be recordings.

I'm guessing Sho nutted in his pants at the thought of that occurring. :lol:

Nope...my little shadow is wrong again.

Ok...I've read some of

mensch...she has good sources...but opines on things like a nutjob. I think she mentioned there may be recordings.

Oh, don't anyone misunderstand.....While it's not solidly sourced and while it's not proper to factually claim Trump dropped in on that meeting, it fuccking happened. There is no doubt.

Anyone with a bit of common sense is 100% sure he knew it was happening, and 85% sure he stopped in either literally or via conference call....I mean, it's confirmed he was in the building...his office is 30 feet away...he is in the middle of a campaign...his son, son in law, and campaign manager were meeting with a Soviet Lawyer, Soviet Spy, and a Soviet $1.4B money launderer that were offering up dirt on his opponent...and Trump was tweeting about what he learned from the meeting that very evening. I'll bet my bank account he was aware and I'll bet your bank account he at least said hi to everyone.

That being said.....the collusion stuff isn't that big a deal to me. It's fun seeing the lies slowly uncovered. It's fun watching the shift from "We never had any contact with anyone from Russia" to "Collusion with the Kremlin isn't a big deal"......But in the end, this will be small time stuff. Mueller is going after the money laundering, treason, pee pee, etc. This is just a pit stop on the way to the PPV Trial of the Millennium.

• Like 1

Oh, don't anyone misunderstand.....While it's not solidly sourced and while it's not proper to factually claim Trump dropped in on that meeting, it fuccking happened. There is no doubt.

Anyone with a bit of common sense is 100% sure he knew it was happening, and 85% sure he stopped in either literally or via conference call....I mean, it's confirmed he was in the building...his office is 30 feet away...he is in the middle of a campaign...his son, son in law, and campaign manager were meeting with a Soviet Lawyer, Soviet Spy, and a Soviet $1.4B money launderer that were offering up dirt on his opponent...and Trump was tweeting about what he learned from the meeting that very evening. I'll bet my bank account he was aware and I'll bet your bank account he at least said hi to everyone.

That being said.....the collusion stuff isn't that big a deal to me. It's fun seeing the lies slowly uncovered. It's fun watching the shift from "We never had any contact with anyone from Russia" to "Collusion with the Kremlin isn't a big deal"......But in the end, this will be small time stuff. Mueller is going after the money laundering, treason, pee pee, etc. This is just a pit stop on the way to the PPV Trial of the Millennium.

Not sure he dropped by...but damn well bet he was there by cell phone or something.

Pee pee is funny...but hell...even if he did that...it's fock g strange but nothing illegal.

The collusion is bothersome with that country as they pretty much want to fock over our allies and us.

And yeah... money will be the big thing either with him or his family.

:lol: you guys are so funny

:lol: you guys are so funny

Believe me. Nothing's funnier than your head being buried in the sand and hoping it all goes away. :music_guitarred:

I miss HT. :(

Just go to the football forum. He posted there a few minutes ago lol

Just go to the football forum. He posted there a few minutes ago lol

lol. Did he really? Can't wait till the next time he calls someone a welcher

Further on to Falcon's post;

It wouldn't take too much to find the puff piece that Fox did on how Donald is very hands on - and how the 'tight knit family' gets together every day to make sure everyone is on the same page. - How there's really only a core of about five or six people and it's a 'family business', etc..

FF to now: "Yeah, didn't tell DT, why would I?" "Sure, it only involved half his brain trust - including two family members, but we don't tell him EVERYthing!" "There was no meeting!" "okay, there was, but it was just me" "Okay, more than just me, but no more than 3", Okay, 4,5,6,,8.... "but it's adoption!" "well okay, the subject header doesn't even mention adoption" "I thought it'd be great to get dirt from a foreign government!" - all the way back to Spicy saying yesterday "it's just about adoption"

In this end, as regards this one particular incident? Yeah, there's some 'soft collateral' - i.e. trust, credibility, but the true collateral is having an employee of the WH (Jared) in the meeting - and him lying about it repeatedly.

So, I guess in the inside thinking (deciphering Trump's Dementia) is:

Trump's getting increasingly more paranoid about Mueller's investigation.

The addition of key financial crimes / money laundering types is really scaring him.

Is pissed at Sessions - because, as he sees it, no recuse = no Mueller.

Thinks FBI Dir reports to POTUS (doesn't).

Will 'fire' Mueller if he gets too close to family finances.

FWIW, this would / should be the time that key GOP legislators send a pre-emptive message to the POTUS, the Country, the World, as to what exactly they'll do if Mueller IS 'fired'.

POTUS needs to know his limitations.

The country/world needs to know that there's a steady hand on the rudder regardless.

Believe me. Nothing's funnier than your head being buried in the sand and hoping it all goes away. :music_guitarred:

Wrong board

He's citing some kind of 'not the same board' loophole. :lol:

He's citing some kind of 'not the same board' loophole. :lol:

lol Well, semantics was always his go-to when he was in trouble. No worries. As long as he isn't polluting this place for a while. Or ever has the nerve to call someone else a welcher.