Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

What Would Your Wife Say If.....

Oh, sorry I ended up jacking your thread bunny. I should have started my own.

I'm sorry man. Sounds like your having problems there. Hope you work it out in whatever way leads to happiness for you.

I say hijack away. This isn't FBgheys

Abundance of wimmens? Dudes suck there?

So you are saying someone like me would be hooked up with Asian super models?

Well, someone like you is already married.

But theoretically assuming that weren't the case, with very little effort you can find a girl way outside your league. Actually no effort. You've a good job and an American passport (and you're presumably white/hispanic as they are super racist against blacks and Japanese here). The friends you make will introduce women to you.

My wife would. When I told her TBBOM was coming to China, she was excited and was all set to make introductions but he didn't ever come out here, he found work on his own online and went to a different city. As of now, we've still not met yet. TBBOM and I though, we have totally different expectations regarding relationship and family and he almost surely wouldn't have hit it off the type of women my wife was going to line up for him.

And if it ends up not working out, well then, I've bugged out before and can do it again if I must.

My god thats sweet. I hope we all find a love as special as this. :)

My god thats sweet. I hope we all find a love as special as this. :)

No, it's not like that at all. But once bitten twice shy. One has to consider what happens if things go south. And there is no such thing as divorce in her country (although you can bribe a priest to get an annulment I think).

I wouldn't even consider it if I didn't think it would last forever. But I thought that last time too, stupidly.

No, it's not like that at all. But once bitten twice shy. One has to consider what happens if things go south. And there is no such thing as divorce in her country (although you can bribe a priest to get an annulment I think).

I wouldn't even consider it if I didn't think it would last forever. But I thought that last time too, stupidly.

Alternatively, if you needed a divorce, you could go to a country that recognizes them.

But theoretically assuming that weren't the case, with very little effort you can find a girl way outside your league. Actually no effort. You've a good job and an American passport (and you're presumably white/hispanic as they are super racist against blacks and Japanese here). The friends you make will introduce women to you.

My wife would. When I told her TBBOM was coming to China, she was excited and was all set to make introductions but he didn't ever come out here, he found work on his own online and went to a different city. As of now, we've still not met yet. TBBOM and I though, we have totally different expectations regarding relationship and family and he almost surely wouldn't have hit it off the type of women my wife was going to line up for him.

Well yeah completely hypothetical. There aren't many here who are out of my league, so I would imagine there's even less over there.

Your wife would have hated the version of me that ran around like a heathen my first year here.

And frankly, I pretty quickly figured out that I couldn't do the Chinese girl thing long term. There's just too much cultural difference there.

But basically yeah, they treat their women like crap over here. You know how with many American women, nothing you do is ever enough? Here, it's WAAAAAY more than they ever expected.

Plus, we know our way around a vag much better than our eastern breatheren. Most "marriages" I've seen here involves having secks until a kid or two are born, then they husband finds it elsewhere after that. Often moves out even.

I've met many Chinese women in their thirties that have had secks a handful of times in their lives. And those lasted a minute or so they say.

Your wife would have hated the version of me that ran around like a heathen my first year here.

And frankly, I pretty quickly figured out that I couldn't do the Chinese girl thing long term. There's just too much cultural difference there.

But basically yeah, they treat their women like crap over here. You know how with many American women, nothing you do is ever enough? Here, it's WAAAAAY more than they ever expected.

Plus, we know our way around a vag much better than our eastern breatheren. Most "marriages" I've seen here involves having secks until a kid or two are born, then they husband finds it elsewhere after that. Often moves out even.

I've met many Chinese women in their thirties that have had secks a handful of times in their lives. And those lasted a minute or so they say.

That's focking depressing. Yeah I would slay

Alternatively, if you needed a divorce, you could go to a country that recognizes them.

Doesn't really matter. If this one ends, there won't be a third. It would merely be a theoretical piece of paper out there anyway.

Speaking of rings... guess I'll go ahead and say... I've been shopping for one again.

Planning to propose on our trip in October.

Congrats. But why the rush? Didn't you just start dating this chick a few months ago?

Congrats. But why the rush? Didn't you just start dating this chick a few months ago?

That was my question. I think Titans left a dosasterpus marriage, went on a man wh0re tear and started dating this one 2-3 months back.

Dude, DON'T DO IT! Or at least wait until next year before buying a ring. Given your history you're nuts to think about proposing so fast.

That was my question. I think Titans left a dosasterpus marriage, went on a man wh0re tear and started dating this one 2-3 months back.

Dude, DON'T DO IT! Or at least wait until next year before buying a ring. Given your history you're nuts to think about proposing so fast.

Not 2-3 months. It's been a year. We already live together and it will be another year.

Not 2-3 months. It's been a year. We already love together and it will be another year.

How can this be a year? I swear 3-6 months ago you were talking about the new woman you're focking every few months.

What is the rush? :doh:

How can this be a year? I swear 3-6 months ago you were talking about the new woman you're focking every few months.

What is the rush? :doh:

Nope. Anniversary is august 21.

No particular rush. But it will need to happen over a summer break. So might as well give her a few months to do all her woman crap.

Nope. Anniversary is august 21.

No particular rush. But it will need to happen over a summer break. So might as well give her a few months to do all her woman crap.

Make it summer break in 2019. I think you re heads my toward a massive mistake.

A year ago. It won't go down till next summer.

I didn't realize she loved you such a long time. Two years is probably enough time, especially since you've sowed your rice.

I understand wanting a cute, appreciative, non-materialistic woman. She is an English teacher too? What else do you share in common?

All right make your case?

Being totally blunt here, you spent years in an abusive relationship, got out an after a brief period of playing the field like mad you already settle into a live in relationship and now want to propose?

This just reeks of putting the poosay on a pedestal and underselling your own value.

I'm not saying this girl isn't magnificent but your story strikes me as a guy whose been starved for this kind of attention for so long that maybe you're being rash and latching onto a woman because she's giving it to you.

If she's the one she will be the one next year. I would urge you to back off and see how things play out a bit before rushing right back into marriage. It sounds like you have no shortage of companionship over there either way.

• Like 1

Make it summer break in 2019. I think you re heads my toward a massive mistake.

I waited three years into dating before I asked my second wife. But I had known her for a couple years before that. Not sure why there is a rush, especially if kids aren't a consideration.

I didn't realize she loved you such a long time. Two years is enough time, especially since you've sowed your rice.

I understand wanting a cute, appreciative, non-materialistic woman. She is an English teacher too? What else do you share in common?

First of all, love the joke.

Yeah, she's an English teacher too. Except she's actually trained as one and done it in several countries.

She loves to travel, which is my main goal in life. She's completely on board with the long term plan, and will be a huge asset In making it happen (allowing me to immigrate and legally own property, knows people, has lots of relatives that will be useful.)

Similar taste in movies music etc. Hot. Sweet. Never gives me an ounce of grief. Secks is great.

In my mind it makes a lot of sense. I will freely admit that my mind is not an authority on such matters though.

As for the timing, can't begin the investment process until its official. I ain't putting any money into anything my name ain't on.

Being totally blunt here, you spent years in an abusive relationship, got out an after a brief period of playing the field like mad you already settle into a live in relationship and now want to propose?

This just reeks of putting the poosay on a pedestal and underselling your own value.

I'm not saying this girl isn't magnificent but your story strikes me as a guy whose been starved for this kind of attention for so long that maybe you're being rash and latching onto a woman because she's giving it to you.

If she's the one she will be the one next year. I would urge you to back off and see how things play out a bit before rushing right back into marriage. It sounds like you have no shortage of companionship over there either way.

I get why you would say that. But I really don't believe that to be the case. I know for certain if she ditched me, I could have another within days. No problem. It's not a poosay thing.

I guess part of it is, I'm gonna be 40 soon. I want to get cracking on making a real life and a future. Playing in china and owning nothing but a couple suitcases was fun... but I want to start building something.

And thanks for the bluntness, I did ask.

First of all, love the joke.

Yeah, she's an English teacher too. Except she's actually trained as one and done it in several countries.

She loves to travel, which is my main goal in life. She's completely on board with the long term plan, and will be a huge asset In making it happen (allowing me to immigrate and legally own property, knows people, has lots of relatives that will be useful.)

Similar taste in movies music etc. Hot. Sweet. Never gives me an ounce of grief. Secks is great.

In my mind it makes a lot of sense. I will freely admit that my mind is not an authority on such matters though.

As for the timing, can't begin the investment process until its official. I ain't putting any money into anything my name ain't on.

Your reasoning doesn't sound crazy, and you are old enough that you should have a decent idea what you want. But I gotta say, my gut agrees with MDC on this one, and we rarely agree on anything.

Your reasoning doesn't sound crazy, and you are old enough that you should have a decent idea what you want. But I gotta say, my gut agrees with MDC on this one, and we rarely agree on anything.

Oh I get why people will think I'm crazy. I truly do. And this is just a warmup compared to the sh!tstorm I will get from the family if I choose to tell them next month.

I get why you would say that. But I really don't believe that to be the case. I know for certain if she ditched me, I could have another within days. No problem. It's not a poosay thing.

I guess part of it is, I'm gonna be 40 soon. I want to get cracking on making a real life and a future. Playing in china and owning nothing but a couple suitcases was fun... but I want to start building something.

Well part of the reason I say that is you are by your own admission a heavy set average looking guy and yet these Asian women are throwing themselves at you immediately and talking marriage. It's almost like they're de$perare to get attached to an American.

Why buy the cow if you're getting the milk for free?

Well part of the reason I say that is you are by your own admission a heavy set average looking guy and yet these Asian women are throwing themselves at you immediately and talking marriage. It's almost like they're de$perare to get attached to an American.

Cause it ain't really about milk. And I'd like a cow. As I told her, I could see the world and retire on my own. But it would be much better to have someone along for the ride.

Most of them are lactose intolerant.

Cause it ain't really about milk. And I'd like a cow. As I told her, I could see the world and retire on my own. But it would be much better to have someone along for the ride.

You can't help some people. :doh:

I like you Titans. Unfortunately I think we'll be reading about your next divorce 3 years from now. I hope I am wrong.

You can't help some people. :doh:

I like you Titans. Unfortunately I think we'll be reading about your next divorce 3 years from now. I hope I am wrong.

Fair enough. Appreciate the opinion. :cheers:

Yeah man. Wait it out. If you wanted to have kids, I could understand more. No kids, waiting one more year for investments isn't a big deal

I waited three years into dating before I asked my second wife. But I had known her for a couple years before that. Not sure why there is a rush, especially if kids aren't a consideration.

I was engaged less than a year after dating my wife and we were married in a little over 2 years after our first date. Best decision I ever made in my life.

Well yeah completely hypothetical. There aren't many here who are out of my league, so I would imagine there's even less over there.

:lol: :lol:

This dude always makes me laugh...

Good luck Titans, seems quick but, you seem to know what you want. Hard to believe you've been with this chick for almost a year and been over there a few years already.

Time flies, blows me away..

:lol: :lol:

This dude always makes me laugh...

Good luck Titans, seems quick but, you seem to know what you want. Hard to believe you've been with this chick for almost a year and been over there a few years already.

Time flies, blows me away..

:thumbsup:

I don't think I've seen you mention kids. Where are you both on that? And if she says "no," is it really, really no? Because it rarely is with women.

I don't think I've seen you mention kids. Where are you both on that? And if she says "no," is it really, really no? Because it rarely is with women.

I've made it clear from day one that I don't want it. She said she wanted them, but doesn't think she can anyway. She knows I've had the vasectomy and ain't reversing it.

It kinda was a big deal to her early in the relationship. We had a big talk about it where I told her if she has to have that, she should find somebody else.

But she says after doing some traveling and whatnot, she sees the kind of life we can have without it. And she does have 20 some odd neices and nephews to play with.

But unless I agree to have a reversal, which I ain't, that's not an issue. And even if I were that dumb, it's a 50/50 shot at best, not counting whatever issues she may have going on.

Almost never wear it. Left handed and don't wear jewelry, chains, watches of any kind. Lost 2 wedding rings early in the game and stopped.

ETA: I'll take the under (less than 3) on TBBOM divorce but I'll throw caveat that if he's not divorced his girl will be knocked up in under 3.

I've made it clear from day one that I don't want it. She said she wanted them, but doesn't think she can anyway. She knows I've had the vasectomy and ain't reversing it.

It kinda was a big deal to her early in the relationship. We had a big talk about it where I told her if she has to have that, she should find somebody else.

But she says after doing some traveling and whatnot, she sees the kind of life we can have without it. And she does have 20 some odd neices and nephews to play with.

But unless I agree to have a reversal, which I ain't, that's not an issue. And even if I were that dumb, it's a 50/50 shot at best, not counting whatever issues she may have going on.

Mkay. My internet psychoanalysis is that her change of heart is a hunk of poo; she still wants kids (if she can have them) but is saying the words she knows you want to hear. It is one thing to not be able to have kids, it is another to not at least try. She may not bring up the subject of you doing a reversal because of her culture/personality, but I'm pretty confident she would like you to do it. :cheers: