Sign in to follow this  
jasoncollington

Peterson about yelling at his coach: 'I said we need to run the ball up their Donkey'

The plan is for Brees and co to strike quickly and first ideally to build a lead. Then, it will be AP all day. Problem is that the Vikings saw that coming and shut it down.

AP is old. I don't know why so many folks were convinced he could turn back the clock (as a running back, no less!), but I would be SHOCKED if that actually happens

AP is old. I don't know why so many folks were convinced he could turn back the clock (as a running back, no less!), but I would be SHOCKED if that actually happens

Hard to judge AP if they aren't really gonna use him like a feature back. They rotate all day and primarily throw. He's on the wrong team.

AP thinks he can run but he really isn't the same player. With the workload split I don't see AP as anything more than a flex with a dangerously low floor.

Agree on both accounts.

I don't think he is what he once was, plus he's diffently on the wrong team.

His style doesn't fit.

There seem to be a lot of people who were hanging onto these 30+ aged players.

I'm gonna say what I've always said....

For every Gore out there, there are a lot of others who cant cut it past the age of 30.

I dont know the numbers, but there are a lot.

My advice is stay away from the old RB's.

There seem to be a lot of people who were hanging onto these 30+ aged players.

I'm gonna say what I've always said....

For every Gore out there, there are a lot of others who cant cut it past the age of 30.

I dont know the numbers, but there are a lot.

My advice is stay away from the old RB's.

He's also blown his knees out.

OP, first post? Hi Adrian! Still mad?

:wave:

You looked horrible in Minny before you got hurt. You looked VERY average in this game. The moment has passed, it's over. Yes, many still remember with fondness your greatness of not so long ago, but even the greatest fade.

I'm a big fan, but he went undrafted in my league.

undrafted?

wow, age or not, I probably would have at least used my last or second last pick to grab him just on the off chance he has one good year left.

I'm just suggesting you dont wanna grab this type of player early in your draft.

People wrote off LT as a Jet too, but he still had a little left to give.

Peterson played 9 plays, they gave it to him 6 times then threw it to him once. Peterson may have something left, he may be done, but when you use him like that it's just idiotic.

undrafted?

wow, age or not, I probably would have at least used my last or second last pick to grab him just on the off chance he has one good year left.

I'm just suggesting you dont wanna grab this type of player early in your draft.

Most likely a 10 team or less league