Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Fusion GPS - DNC - HRC - Russian Lawyer -Manafort

Wow did not see this one coming. Yeah the financial transactions were damn near a given. But manafort and his buddy are up for conspiracy against the United States among a dozen other charges.

That's big. Especially when it is the sitting presidents campaign manager.

Is it big because Manafort also worked with Podesta? And that Podesta appears to be on the hook for identical charges?

wiff doing his best as propaganda minister.

Manafort's crimes went back well before Trump even came into the picture. Back when he was working with the ukrainians and Democrats.

The former sitting President Obama paid the Russians AKA colluded with them to affect the 2016 presidential election. The same colluder also set loose his justice department to spy on the Trump campaign using that information.

Staggering to say the least

• Like 1

After the election I really thought and hoped that the libs would take a step back and try, just TRY, to understand why Hitlery lost and we ended up with someone like Trump. But alas, they have just doubled down on the stupid and grasping at anything. it's really sad.

Podesta, LOL.

Now, where'd I put my Vince Foster files? Lol

Mueller, libruhl. Overwhelmingly voted by a GOP controlled Congress to an extra long tenure, but now...

That's the pablum you simpletons are sucking. Just like Palin; anybody who recognizes Trump and his cronies for the corrupt incompetence they are are suddenly now liberals. Which of course rules out about 70% of the actual conservatives in Washington.

Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, rice, odesta, now all we need is for Trump to throw out Rosie O'Donnell and maybe a couple dozen more tweets on the cast of Twilight. Pretty soon you'll be blaming this whole thing on the Lycans.lol

After the election I really thought and hoped that the libs would take a step back and try, just TRY, to understand why Hitlery lost and we ended up with someone like Trump. But alas, they have just doubled down on the stupid and grasping at anything. it's really sad.

did you have a stroke? Are you posting the right thread?
  • Like 1

I love how the media is reporting this and not clarifying that most all (if not all) of Manafort's alleged offenses occurred BEFORE he was part of Trump's campaign.

The indictment said Manafort and Gates generated tens of millions of dollars of income from work for Ukrainian political parties and leaders and laundered money through U.S. and foreign entities to hide payments between 2006 and at least 2016.

Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, rice, odesta, now all we need is for Trump to throw out Rosie O'Donnell and maybe a couple dozen more tweets on the cast of Twilight. Pretty soon you'll be blaming this whole thing on the Lycans.lol

Did Hillary, DNC, Obama pay for the Dossier as is being reported? You're downplaying or poo-pooing it as if it's either false or trivial.

You defending the actions of a sitting President colluding with a political party to pay Russians for dirt to affect the outcome of the 2016 election?

Im confused about what this has to do with the indictments, guilty plea, or this thread?

Everyone hates hillary and agrees she was a god-awful candidate.

Otherwise I just hope they dont play too much to the fringe and all these social justice warriors on social media.

Did Hillary, DNC, Obama pay for the Dossier as is being reported? You're downplaying or poo-pooing it as if it's either false or trivial.

You defending the actions of a sitting President colluding with a political party to pay Russians for dirt to affect the outcome of the 2016 election?

Oppo research isn't a crime; no doubt. Even paying Russians for oppo research isn't. What's a crime is an Administration (Obama) utilizing a dossier that was so transparently fake that even Buzzfeed refused to publish it, citing slander/libel laws.

But Obama's Administration - colluding with the Hillary Campaign to influence the election - weaponized the FBI, using this ridiculous dossier as though it was credible.

That's the real crime here. Weaponizing Federal departments like the FBI and the IRS to harm political opposition. Nixon bows down in prostration to the experts here.

Trump campaign aides charged in Mueller's Russia probe

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russian interference in the election has dramatically escalated, with authorities indicting former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and campaign official Rick Gates with money laundering, making false statements and other charges.

It was also revealed on Monday morning that George Papadopoulos, a former foreign policy adviser to Trump’s campaign, secretly pleaded guilty earlier this month to lying to the FBI about the campaign’s outreach to Russian officials.

While neither move directly implicates Trump, the actions show how Mueller is accelerating his sprawling probe into possible collusion between campaign aides and the Kremlin, which has been accused by intelligence officials of meddling in the 2016 election.

The 14-page document outlining Papadopoulos’s plea deal describes a series of contacts with Russians who he understood to have connections to the Kremlin about obtaining damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

Papadopoulos became a foreign policy adviser to Trump’s campaign in March 2016 and went on to cultivate relationships with two individuals apparently connected to Russia, labeled in the document only as “the Professor” and the “Female Russian National.” Papadopoulos kept campaign officials appraised of his contacts and efforts.

He was arrested in July.

The revelations in the plea deal appear to undercut Trump’s repeated claims that the sprawling probe is nothing more than a “witch hunt” and that his campaign had no contacts with Russian officials.

Oppo research isn't a crime; no doubt. Even paying Russians for oppo research isn't. What's a crime is an Administration (Obama) utilizing a dossier that was so transparently fake that even Buzzfeed refused to publish it, citing slander/libel laws.

But Obama's Administration - colluding with the Hillary Campaign to influence the election - weaponized the FBI, using this ridiculous dossier as though it was credible.

That's the real crime here. Weaponizing Federal departments like the FBI and the IRS to harm political opposition. Nixon bows down in prostration to the experts here.

Funneling the money to avoid FEC is a crime though. Both HRC and Obama are on the hook for that.

And yes.........the bigger reveal is using what you know to be false (Dossier) to secure FISA warrants and the unprecedented unmasking by Obama officials.

Funneling the money to avoid FEC is a crime though. Both HRC and Obama are on the hook for that.

And yes.........the bigger reveal is using what you know to be false (Dossier) to secure FISA warrants and the unprecedented unmasking by Obama officials.

This.

There is literally no way in Hell that Podesta will be charged with anything. Mueller is a Liberal operative, and he WILL NOT go after the Democrats.

Then why would Mueller bring the Podesta Group into the investigation in the first place?

Then why would Mueller bring the Podesta Group into the investigation in the first place?

Same reason Comey brought in Hillary; to exonerate her even in the face of overwhelming evidence?

Same reason Comey brought in Hillary; to exonerate her even in the face of overwhelming evidence?

This requires you to suggest that Mueller wants to exhonerate Manafort as the claim about the Podesta Group is part of the indictment against Manafort.

Do you think Mueller secretly wants to exhonerate Manafort?

Comey focked hillary and cost her the presidency.

Not that I give a sh1t, but seems a little weird that you, being Trumps #1 knob-slobber, have an issue with him :dunno:

You are one of the fools that actually believes this?

:lol:

:shocking: You can't be this dumb, can you?

This requires you to suggest that Mueller wants to exhonerate Manafort as the claim about the Podesta Group is part of the indictment against Manafort.

Do you think Mueller secretly wants to exhonerate Manafort?

No.........Manafort is going down.

I offered a suggestion why Podesta would be brought in. It's not like someone with Democratic ties leading an investigation hasn't given cover to one of it's own.

I think they're bringing Podesta into the investigation because they can't ignore what they found or that Manafort is tied to Podesta which is something I recall hearing.

Not that I give a sh1t, but seems a little weird that you, being Trumps #1 knob-slobber, have an issue with him :dunno:

Comey had no choice but reopen that investigation. It's been discussed over and over. The Weiner investigation contradicted what he'd already told the investigators about the emails.

My issue with Comey is that he acknowledges she acted criminally but didn't charge her. He is a focking slimey hack.

:shocking: You can't be this dumb, can you?

Okay, Ill bite: what is your guys rationale for this? Surely you have to agree that comeys Bombshell about reopening the investigation 6 weeks before the election was very, VERY problematic for Clinton, right?

Im not asking whether it was right or wrong to do, just that it definitely did have the effect of sinking Clinton.

Okay, Ill bite: what is your guys rationale for this? Surely you have to agree that comeys Bombshell about reopening the investigation 6 weeks before the election was very, VERY problematic for Clinton, right?

Im not asking whether it was right or wrong to do, just that it definitely did have the effect of sinking Clinton.

this fact does not fit their narrative so they like to pretend it never happened

this fact does not fit their narrative so they like to pretend it never happened

Bubba, there seems to be quite a bit of that going around..

It's been explained over and over. Comey had to reopen it because the New York office of the FBI had Weiner's computer for 3 weeks without telling him. No way to contain that it held classified info and flew in the face of what he told House/Senate Committees. Hence the reason he broke with tradition and released a statement on the investigation.

It's been explained over and over. Comey had to reopen it because the New York office of the FBI had Weiner's computer for 3 weeks without telling him. No way to contain that it held classified info and flew in the face of what he told House/Senate Committees. Hence the reason he broke with tradition and released a statement on the investigation.

bullsh1t. They came out one week later saying that she still not being charged with anything and there was nothing else found that was damaging to Hillary. If it only took that long to come to that conclusion, he should have sat on that and let it play out. By coming out the way he did, it looked an awful lot like she was guilty of something. And it caused a very damaging effect such a short time before the election.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314

Tony Podesta stepping down from lobbying giant amid Mueller probe

Podesta announced his decision during a firm-wide meeting Monday morning and is alerting clients of his impending departure.

Tick tock, :banana:

bullsh1t. They came out one week later saying that she still not being charged with anything and there was nothing else found that was damaging to Hillary. If it only took that long to come to that conclusion, he should have sat on that and let it play out. By coming out the way he did, it looked an awful lot like she was guilty of something. And it caused a very damaging effect such a short time before the election.

Newbs...............you'd better tap out lest you get banned again.

And she is guilty by the way. Comey's own testimony proved that.

Newbs...............you'd better tap out lest you get banned again.

And she is guilty by the way. Comey's own testimony proved that.

never been banned in my life. And I don't really care about Hillary. That is your obsession not mine. This is another Trump thread that you don't feel like talking about.

never been banned in my life. And I don't really care about Hillary. That is your obsession not mine. This is another Trump thread that you don't feel like talking about.

Uh..............we all know you're Newbs.

Look up at the title of this thread meathead. It's about the HRC/Dems/Fusion GPS a.k.a. the REAL Russian Collusion story.

Quit lieing Newbie.

This is just sad.

Hillary cost Hillary the election. You don't blame the police for the crimes of the criminal. Well apparently you do, but no rational person would

• Like 2

"If that bastard wins, we'll all hang from nooses." - HRC

My long shot guess is it's someone from her camp. Not HRC, yet. Maybe Podesta, Huma most likely Lynch.

I think the NYC Police found someone on weiners laptop and turned it over to the FBI. Once Comy was gone and could not longer cover for Clinton the FBI and DOJ could build a case.

Most likely it's someone who works at the Clinton Foundation. They will be charged with some kind of money laundering.

Podesta is next to be indited.

"If that bastard wins, we'll all hang from nooses." - HRC

My long shot guess is it's someone from her camp. Not HRC, yet. Maybe Podesta, Huma most likely Lynch.

I think the NYC Police found someone on weiners laptop and turned it over to the FBI. Once Comy was gone and could not longer cover for Clinton the FBI and DOJ could build a case.

Most likely it's someone who works at the Clinton Foundation. They will be charged with some kind of money laundering.

:lol:

This.

And :lol: @ progs who complain that Comey sunk Hillary. Imagine what would have happened to Hillary had Comey actually done the non-corrupt thing with which to begin, and recommended to the AG to charge her?

Hillary sunk Hillary. A more unpleasant hag has never before run. The public knew what smelled bad, regardless the transparent BS being farted out by an in the bag Comey. The jury of the public rendered a verdict; found her guilty, and sentenced her to lose.

She's gotten off light. So far.