Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Guy beeps at car sitting at green light, ends up being a cop in unmarked car

Cops really can be dickbags (not all)

This is why people hate cops. Focking ######.

why white people hate cops. yup 100%

Normal human being hears the horn, looks up from his phone to see that the light is green, pulls out and gives the thank you/sorry wave the the people he held up. But this macho dickhead has a badge so he needs to act tough. The movement should just be called NCM Non-cops matter. Crazy how tough these pussies become because of the badge.

Dude should have a desk job the rest of his career. Cant handle the power that comes with having direct contact wit citizens all the time. What a dickhead.

Dude should have a desk job the rest of his career. Cant handle the power that comes with having direct contact wit citizens all the time. What a dickhead.

Exactly. On what possible charges can he write that guy up for? Wanting the guy in front of him to get off his phone and go through the green light?

No way I'm giving my ID to some random dipsh!t in that situation. I have no idea if you are a cop or not, you obviously aren't working..

I'm driving off and he can go fvck himself.

Also, good thing the dude was recording..

Simple answer: Pay the cops more but do some SERIOUS screening of applicants. Avoid the ones who show up looking like they're ready to join the Nazi party or go full Officer Tackleberry.

He didn't need to be a d1ck to the cop. Could have just explained that he was trying to get back to work.

He didn't need to be a d1ck to the cop. Could have just explained that he was trying to get back to work.

Im actually glad he didnt take the cops sh1t. The cop had no right to demand this guys license and he was under no obligation to give it to him. Would have been better if he just ignored him and drove off.

For my own safety and livelihood, I would not have taken that attitude with the cop regardless of what attitude the cop had. Not worth losing my life or job over some made up sh!t a cop like this might do.

For my own safety and livelihood, I would not have taken that attitude with the cop regardless of what attitude the cop had. Not worth losing my life or job over some made up sh!t a cop like this might do.

You're white. You wouldn't have been in jeopardy

I am sure Kaep will be wearing pig socks this Sunday, at home

How would you even know it was a cop?

You can't tell from the view of his phone but I assume the guy was in uniform or something.

I'm thinking it was a cop in uniform in an unmarked car

• Like 1

cops obviously a doosh...but it's hard to side with a doosh who talks like that....even if he's right.

• Like 1

No question the cop should have handled that better and the cop may be completely wrong - maybe he was on his focking phone texting and missed the light???

but to really determine if the cop should have stopped the driver and said anything to him, we really need more information.

I've seen people be complete jackasses with their horn - blasting at people to go a split second after the light turns... there's a reasonable amount of delay once that light turns... you still don't know if someone is gonna run the red so you have to look and make sure.

Was the driver honking and being that jackass? If so, I'm all for the cop stopping and getting out... but my problem with the cop is that, like most of us, he was just p!ssed that some guy was honking at him... and using his power to vent his anger.

The reality is that it should be more of a community policing moment (assuming the cop wasn't just stopped excessively long for no good reason) - the cop could have stopped the motorist and explained why honking isn't a very courteous way to drive and that it leads to road rage.

cops obviously a doosh...but it's hard to side with a doosh who talks like that....even if he's right.

The cop started with the cussing, I would have reacted the exact same way.

The cop started with the cussing, I would have reacted the exact same way.

yeah...but you can kinda tell the kid is a doosh too. pinky ring is one indicator. i would reacted similiar too but been a bit more civilized/respectful ...less dooshy

No question the cop should have handled that better and the cop may be completely wrong - maybe he was on his focking phone texting and missed the light???

but to really determine if the cop should have stopped the driver and said anything to him, we really need more information.

I've seen people be complete jackasses with their horn - blasting at people to go a split second after the light turns... there's a reasonable amount of delay once that light turns... you still don't know if someone is gonna run the red so you have to look and make sure.

Was the driver honking and being that jackass? If so, I'm all for the cop stopping and getting out... but my problem with the cop is that, like most of us, he was just p!ssed that some guy was honking at him... and using his power to vent his anger.

The reality is that it should be more of a community policing moment (assuming the cop wasn't just stopped excessively long for no good reason) - the cop could have stopped the motorist and explained why honking isn't a very courteous way to drive and that it leads to road rage.

this

The douche bag has a pinky ring.

I'll side with the cop on this one.

Wrong as usual.

Won't admit it

Last week's stop isn't the first time Burle has come under scrutiny. Last year, a man arrested after a May 2012 Occupy protest in downtown St. Louis filed a lawsuit against the St. Louis police, alleging that a detective had attacked him while he was in custody, breaking his nose.
In the suit, Scott O'Rourke alleges that Detective David King punched him in the face in the station's interrogation room when O'Rourke provided a P.O. box as his address. (O'Rourke was charged with a litany of felonies; a jury ultimately acquitted him on all charges.)
Burle was also in the room the day King punched O'Rourke. The suit alleges he watched it happen without intervening or rendering aid.
King and Burle both admitted in court that King had punched O'Rourke — but they claimed that O'Rourke swung on the officer first, using his right hand.
O'Rourke is left-handed.
The lawsuit, filed by non-profit ArchCity Defenders, notes that Burle was sued twice before for use of force.

Unmarked car, detective.. Sheds a little light on the guy actually giving him his ID.

Dude is a focking hot head and got mad because somebody had the audacity to honk at him during a green light because he wouldn't look up from his focking phone..

Yup, I'm good with my original stance. Fock that cop, he's a doosshhhbag.

Wrong as usual.

Won't admit it

Use of force. lol I think cops should be tested for PEDs. I hear steroid use is rampant amongst police officers. That explains the tough guy acts and excessive use of force. Also, after a second excessive use of force violation, these ass holes should be kicked off the force. They are obviously not well suited for the job and have terrible judgement and/or anger management issues.

and people scoffed when the Boston PD Union refused to make it's officers wear body cams :wacko:

What are they trying to hide other than doosh cops?

Problem is we see video only AFTER the guy supposedly only blew the horn. Reminiscent of some of the 'unarmed' shootings we've seen.

if not for the passenger saying the same thing, this might have merit

Unmarked car, detective.. Sheds a little light on the guy actually giving him his ID.

Dude is a focking hot head and got mad because somebody had the audacity to honk at him during a green light because he wouldn't look up from his focking phone..

Yup, I'm good with my original stance. Fock that cop, he's a doosshhhbag.

I have a long commute. My hatred for people in the car on their phone is massive. But anytime someone f's up on the road, and they wave and apologize...all is forgiven.

if not for the passenger saying the same thing, this might have merit

There were some witnesses in Feurgeson stating Michael Brown had his hands up too.

More that stated he was assaulting the cop who shot him but it was irrelevant to the media.

Trust me; the cop sounds like a doosh and probably shouldn't be on the force.

Problem is we see video only AFTER the guy supposedly only blew the horn. Reminiscent of some of the 'unarmed' shootings we've seen.

But we do have information on the officer's disposition and the past disciplinary actions taken against him. Guy is a hot head and a dooshbag. But I only needed 15 seconds to know that already.

But we do have information on the officer's disposition and the past disciplinary actions taken against him. Guy is a hot head and a dooshbag. But I only needed 15 seconds to know that already.

I agree but I just don't side with the driver immediately because there's obvious selective recording occurring there.