Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

(OFFICIAL) *****70's Music Draft***** LOD UP

Ok. 2 to go

My last pick is set so I have really only one left. Panic attack.

I feel ok now. I wonder if I had a panic attack at work when the internet went down and my pick was coming up? I'm starting to think that's a major possibility.

Music for the masses

Not so. In my case, it's mostly just unrecognized songs on a list at this point. Three weeks from now, I'll be going through this and being amazed and grateful. Right now it's not registering at all anymore.

They were in my list of 18 bands not represented yet that had big hits,well done.

I'll post one at #20. Pretty sure they are on your list.

Not so. In my case, it's mostly just unrecognized songs on a list at this point. Three weeks from now, I'll be going through this and being amazed and grateful. Right now it's not registering at all anymore.

Sorry Voty,I was referring to the people who grew up in that era as it's the same discussion we had in the 80's,there are certain songs that are hits and resonate with millions but there are deeper cuts from those artists that also resonate with millions of others.Those three BOC songs were huge but for someone like me who grew up listening to BOC they're not even close to being their best three.There are no wrong or rights that's why music is so subjective and no chart in the world will ever change that.

Wow. You missed a lot. Among others, The Cars 1st 2 albums are loaded. Journey's infinity is loaded, Boston's 1st 2 are loaded even though they sound the same, they are both fantastic. and of course, one of the greatest albums of all time, made even more incredible when you hear the story of how it even happened. Fleetwood Mac's Rumours

Wow. You missed a lot. Among others, The Cars 1st 2 albums are loaded. Journey's infinity is loaded, Boston's 1st 2 are loaded even though they sound the same, they are both fantastic. and of course, one of the greatest albums of all time, made even more incredible when you hear the story of how it even happened. Fleetwood Mac's Rumours

He didn't miss anything if he's never heard them.

Where we at?

TEK is dying. Keep up bro.

:wave:

I'm catching up. You fockers are quick. I was 3 pages behind.

20 rounds and no more - right.

Picking in a min

TEK is dying. Keep up bro.

:wave:

LMAO. I'm really starting to think that it was some kinda of panic attack because the internet went down at work and my pick was coming up. I obsess on Music and FF drafts. I used to even take Welburtrin for it. You combine the two and then the internet goes down and it's panic time. I'm still going to the doctor because something's not right. This Morning I stopped a the store. Went in and got a Java monster. Walked out and saw my car was at the gas pump. Went back in and paid for gas. Went out and pumped the gas. Realized I forgot my keys in the store. Went back in and got my keys and then tried to pump the gas again because I had forgotten I had already pumped it. Drove away and had to stop at a store because i realized I had forgotten cigarettes. That's just not right. I need a doctor to check me out.

So are you gonna eulogize him or make a pick?

Here lies old TEK

Couldn't pick and started to freak

Went home early in a daft

only to fall down the Elevator Shaft.

Here lies old TEK

Could pick and started to freak

Went home early in a daft

only to fall down the Elevator Shaft.

This may not make sense to you. When I see TEK I read it as the word teak. IDKY. I'm sure everyone else reads, T.E.K. It's probably because it's easier for my feeble old mind to just go teak instead of thinking out 3 whole letters.

Focking Bad Santa. I went to the store and it changed my name when I came back.

Shut up, Bad Santa - Bad Santa

:D

Made my dislike known about Paradise By the Dashboard Lights.

What I do NOT dislike is

Bat out of Hell

Meatloaf.

What I do NOT dislike is

Bat out of Hell

Meatloaf.

Awesome!

What I do NOT dislike is

Bat out of Hell

Meatloaf.

He's an amazing talent. From my understanding the entire album was just him. He played all the instruments.

He's an amazing talent. From my understanding the entire album was just him. He played all the instruments.

lol your understanding is wrong 99% sure Meat doesnt play an instrument

Band[edit]

Todd Rundgrenguitar (1, 2, 4–6), percussion (1, 2), keyboards (1), backing vocals (1–3, 5, 6)

Kasim Sultonbass guitar (1, 2, 4–7), backing vocals (1)

Roy Bittanpiano, keyboards (1-2, 6)

Steve Margoshes – piano (7)

Cheryl Hardwick – piano (7)

Jim Steinman – keyboards (1, 2, 6), percussion (1, 2), "lascivious effects" (6)

Roger Powellsynthesizer (1, 2, 5, 6)

Edgar Wintersaxophone (2, 4, 6)

Max Weinbergdrums (1, 2, 6)

John "Willie" Wilcox – drums (4, 5, 7)

Phil "Scooter" Rizzuto – play-by-play (6)

Ellen Foley – featured vocal (6), backing vocals (1, 2, 4, 6)

Rory Dodd – backing vocals (all except 4)

Gene Orloff – concert master (7)

Members of New York Philharmonic and Philadelphia Orchestra – orchestra (7)

lol your understanding is wrong 99% sure Meat doesnt play an instrument

What about the loaf?

Don't think so.

Ive heard that about Boston. Supposedly the guy was an MIT educated business guy who pretty much recorded the debeut album in his basement. The other members are just studio guys found for him to tour with, Im told.

Never heard that about meatloaf though.

Band[edit]

All these years I thought it was only him. Focking Stoners. "Dude, he played all the instruments" Me "Hear that? That's my shoe!"

Ive always heard that about Boston. That he was some mit genius who basically recorded the debeut album by himself in the basement.

Never heard anything like that about meat loaf.

All these years I thought it was only him. Focking Stoners. "Dude, he played all the instruments" Me "Hear that? That's my shoe!"

At the minimum you should known Steinman.... he basicly wrote all the music...it says right on the album cover lol

What I do NOT dislike is

Bat out of Hell

Meatloaf.

I love Bat Out of Hell, and I picked Paradise. :cheers:

At the minimum you should known Steinman.... he basicly wrote all the music...it says right on the album cover lol

8 track. Stoner. I was misinformed and stupid to believe it all these decades.