Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

Shopping carts

It's funny you bring that up. I was just saying the other day I see more Obama 2012 stickers than hers.

:lol:

My first post was "I cram it into the nearest Obama/Biden Prius, of course"...because that's what I see also!

Push it into the cart at the back of the lineup and insert the thingy to get my quarter back. :banana:

Sometimes get another quarter or two from the carts of people too dumb to figure out how it works. :banana:

Don't nobody have Aldi?

Push it into the cart at the back of the lineup and insert the thingy to get my quarter back. :banana:

Sometimes get another quarter or two from the carts of people too dumb to figure out how it works. :banana:

Don't nobody have Aldi?

Glad I could make your day. :cheers:

There's cart bowling too, where if you see two cars, with two spaces between, you roll the cart as fast as you can at them and see if you can pick up the 7-10 split.

We used to do cart bowling in high school. Get a cart and put it up against the front of a car or truck. Get going about 50-60 mph and then stop. Let the cart smash into things at high speed.

You can set up trash cans in bowling pin formation, but thats a lot of work.

Stores should have carts in the front and the back, not just the front. I recently went to Sams Club and while in the restroom someone stole my empty cart. I had to walk what seemed like a quarter mile to get another one.

Stores should have carts in the front and the back, not just the front. I recently went to Sams Club and while in the restroom someone stole my empty cart. I had to walk what seemed like a quarter mile to get another one.

What an idiot of a thief. I take the full carts...after people have paid.

We used to do cart bowling in high school. Get a cart and put it up against the front of a car or truck. Get going about 50-60 mph and then stop. Let the cart smash into things at high speed.

You can set up trash cans in bowling pin formation, but thats a lot of work.

2 carts 2 bmx bikes joust

Glad I could make your day. :cheers:

I've literally made a number of quarters in that parking lot. :thumbsup:

return it to the cart coral

This. On the way to/from the store I'll offer to take an older person or woman's cart to the store/stall for them.

1. I ALWAYS park near by, but not exactly next to, a cart return bin.

I try to but ALWAYS uphill from the cart bin so no loose ones go rolling into my truck.

Jesus, I didn't think shopping carts could be transformed into a political statement.

C'mon pen, where did you see this thread going? There is only 1 answer to the question.