Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Woman who protested deportation of migrants raped by Afghan migrant.

Ever get a look at those camel spiders? Buddy of mine (black guy) freaked the fock out over it and kept screaming cause the thing kept running after him (even though it wanted to get in his shadow) :lol:

Weird

did you need to throw in your "black friend" so we don't think you are a racist? Nice try Wiff

Piss off. Its funnier when its a black person

These impressive guys fly and roll sh*t. Much like campus PC thought-enforcers, they've turned camelsh*t into the center of their entire existence.

I teach English to foreigners overseas for a living. I know that I could make a lot more money doing this job in the middle east rather than in China, I'd meet a lot of nice people, and eat way better food. But I don't go. I'd rather make less money in China and eat the same food that I still dislike after sixteen years.

I'm going to guess that you are the only person in this thread that doesn't understand why I would make such a foolish decision.

I looked into that myself. Money isnt enough better to put up with those people. I could MAYBE do it single. Take the woman back there (she did two years in Kuwait)? Hell no.

They are so arrogant, and I have so little respect for them. I would end up getting into trouble.

Plus you lose that sweet Chinese month long winter break. I like that break. Thats travel time.

what was she wearing?

Must've been chilly. She had on two afghans. :dunno:

• Like 1

Must've been chilly. She had on two afghans. :dunno:

Bravo

In the US, a good raping or mugging or robbery has been known to cure liberalism.

I wonder if this lady has been cured.

• Like 1

Wait wait wait. This woman met 18 year old guys outside a bar at 3:30AM and when asked to go back to their hotel she says yes.

Anyone see the fault in her logic here?

The fault in her logic was assuming those savages were civilized.

In the US, a good raping or mugging or robbery has been known to cure liberalism.

Cmon man. Youre better than that. Resist the dark side.

Cmon man. Youre better than that. Resist the dark side.

It's all fun and games with liberals about how 'bad' the cops are until it's their car that gets broken into or stolen.

Or maybe they're so far gone in the liberalism pool that when they get mugged or rapped, they don't press charges.

Classy!

Woman who protested deportation of migrants raped by Afghan migrant.

:doublethumbsup:

Classy!

Obviously he was saying "Karma is a beyotch" or "careful what ya wish for" to show his stance.

Ever stand up for something in your life, or do you just go around looking for groups to be a part of and group hugs while playing the part of a lemming?

Obviously he was saying "Karma is a beyotch" or "careful what ya wish for" to show his stance.

I understood what he was saying, its just that I think taking pleasure in the sexual assault of someone because you disagree with their political beliefs is gross. Its not even really all that ironical.

Ever stand up for something in your life, or do you just go around looking for groups to be a part of and group hugs while playing the part of a lemming?

Holy irony.

The Left still doesn’t understand that this woman has put countless women in danger of the same outcome.

I understood what he was saying, its just that I think taking pleasure in the sexual assault of someone because you disagree with their political beliefs is gross. Its not even really all that ironical.

Holy irony.

I didn't take pleasure in it.

This is where "I feel so bad for how horrible your life has been,""All you need is a hug and a friend to be nice to you,"" "I want to help you because I'm a nice, generous person" and "I believe that you're a good person in your heart too, just like me"

meets and collides with

"Bend over b*tch!"

Her delusion makes me sad actually, not pleasure. I just identified it as a teaching moment. There are more teaching moments in store.

Hopefully she and others like her learn from it. Or... if not... hopefully they're right. Hopefully love and friendship win over the hearts of Afghani refugees. I don't want to see the US or Sweden or anyplace else risk their culture and their daughters on this massive social experiment but seeing as Sweden is hell-bent on trying, good luck to them. I hope they succeed.

I didn't take pleasure in it.

This is where "I feel so bad for how horrible your life has been,""All you need is a hug and a friend to be nice to you,"" "I want to help you because I'm a nice, generous person" and "I believe that you're a good person in your heart too, just like me"

meets and collides with

"Bend over b*tch!"

Her delusion makes me sad actually, not pleasure. I just identified it as a teaching moment. Hopefully she and others like her learn from it.

Well, this woman could have just as easily been raped in the US by non migrants, especially if shes going to the hotel room of a couple guys after leaving a bar at 3:30, so I think this case says less about the wisdom of welcoming migrants in general than it does the bad judgment of this woman in particular.

The rush to turn this into a gotcha moment though, is gross.

Well, this woman could have just as easily been raped in the US by non migrants, especially if shes going to the hotel room of a couple guys after leaving a bar at 3:30, so I think this case says less about the wisdom of welcoming migrants in general than it does the bad judgment of this woman in particular.

The rush to turn this into a gotcha moment though, is gross.

Chances are much greater when you are dealing with Islamic Refugees in Sweden. The stats are there!

Here is an example of taking an unnecessary, massive risk of your future for a dubious prospect for no reason at all. This is the left's version of climate change denial. Conservatives can't seem to fathom pumping massive amounts of carbon into the atmosphere and tearing down forests can possibly affect the climate. Swedes can't see how their picturesque friendly peaceful society can possibly look the other way when a bunch of violence prone religious fundamentalists who don't respect them get welcomed into the country.

I hope your stupid gamble on not limiting pollution and carbon emissions doesn't blow up in your face = I hope your stupid gamble on allowing hordes of uncivilized near-animals into your country doesn't blow up in your face.

Here is an example of taking an unnecessary, massive risk of your future for a dubious prospect for no reason at all. This is the left's version of climate change denial.

I hope your stupid gamble on not limiting pollution and carbon emissions doesn't blow up in your face = I hope your stupid gamble on allowing hordes of uncivilized near-animals into your country doesn't blow up in your face.

One is backed up by reported data by victims the other is backed up by projections and simulations Arived at with adjusted data to fit the study. There is a big difference

Here is an example of taking an unnecessary, massive risk of your future for a dubious prospect for no reason at all.

The fact that this one woman was assaulted by migrants after making a dumb decision doesnt make that case, and unlike a lot of the tittering rubes here youre smart enough to make a better argument.

The fact that this one woman was assaulted by migrants after making a dumb decision doesnt make that case, and unlike a lot of the tittering rubes here youre smart enough to make a better argument.

It's sad you think only one woman has been attacked by migrants.

Maybe a thread with some hard stats on migrant assaults would be a better way to make Voltys argument than celebrating one womans rape then.

Wait wait wait. This woman met 18 year old guys outside a bar at 3:30AM and when asked to go back to their hotel she says yes.

Anyone see the fault in her logic here?

Not to mention, how do you grope a woman's breasts while she's in position to be un willingly anally raped?

She'd have to be on all fours at best. And even then it would be awkward.

...asking for a friend.

Don't bother. There's a 30 page thread on Islamic refugee crimes in Sweden and they still deny. Anything to not be called a racist, because that's the worst thing in the world.

Maybe a thread with some hard stats on migrant assaults would be a better way to make Voltys argument than celebrating one womans rape then.

You would just minimize that thread just like you minimize this thread and the Sweden thread.

You would just minimize that thread just like you minimize this thread and the Sweden thread.

They are children just trying to feel superior but making themselves look like children all the more. Tell them about the rape of cologne and they never heard of it or they change the subject. They would rather risk their kids being subjected to these animals than being called racist. Weaklings.

One is backed up by reported data by victims the other is backed up by projections and simulations Arived at with adjusted data to fit the study. There is

a big difference

First MDC, notice what Baker Boy does here. He ignores all the evidence gathered to show he's wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong and only focuses on the stuff that he agrees with. He's so caught up in his stupid talking points, that he's lost all grasp of reality. He deflects all evidence or dubiously rationalizes it away. But we still have to hope he's right because nobody is doing a d@mn thing about it.

That's what you and other liberals are doing in Sweden: ignoring all the evidence and hoping your ideology is right because you're so invested in your ideology being right that you won't look at the evidence. There's all these immigrant,s crime is way up, they aren't working, they're all living off of government handouts and they bring many-to-all of the underlying social problems that made their country into an unlivable sh*thole along with them to Sweden.

Second, when you read about the way climate change affects Vanuatu or Bangladesh or Syria or Alaska/Greenland or polar bears or migratory birds, does that make you happy? Oh I'm right! Good for me. :D

No it doesn't. It makes you frustrated. :wall:

So don't accuse me of :headbanger: :pointstosky: celebrating this chick getting raped. I'm not happy about being right. I'm frustrated that nothing is being done to prevent it. Just because it's thinking like hers that makes it all possible, doesn't make it better. It just maybe teachers her that maybe she miscalculated this whole immigration thing. And, let me be honest with you, better her than somebody who opposes immigration getting raped that gilr's already WOKE, doesn't need the lesson.

First MDC, notice what Baker Boy does here. He ignores all the evidence gathered to show he's wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong and only focuses on the stuff that he agrees with. He's so caught up in his stupid talking points, that he's lost all grasp of reality. He deflects all evidence or dubiously rationalizes it away. But we still have to hope he's right because nobody is doing a d@mn thing about it.

That's what you and other liberals are doing in Sweden: ignoring all the evidence and hoping your ideology is right because you're so invested in your ideology being right that you won't look at the evidence. There's all these immigrant,s crime is way up, they aren't working, they're all living off of government handouts and they bring many-to-all of the underlying social problems that made their country into an unlivable sh*thole along with them to Sweden.

Second, when you read about the way climate change affects Vanuatu or Bangladesh or Syria or Alaska/Greenland or polar bears or migratory birds, does that make you happy? Oh I'm right! Good for me. :D

No it doesn't. It makes you frustrated. :wall:

So don't accuse me of :headbanger: :pointstosky: celebrating this chick getting raped. I'm not happy about being right. I'm frustrated that nothing is being done to prevent it. Just because it's thinking like hers that makes it all possible, doesn't make it better. It just maybe teachers her that maybe she miscalculated this whole immigration thing. And, let me be honest with you, better her than somebody who opposes immigration getting raped that gilr's already WOKE, doesn't need the lesson.

Statistics on the % of crimes committed by migrants compared to the general population would make your argument. Pointing to one womans sexual assault when her own actions were risky and may well have contributed to her getting assaulted anywhere is pointless. Except to revel in the supposed irony of her alleged rape.

Youre better than this.

Statistics on the % of crimes committed by migrants compared to the general population would make your argument. Pointing to one womans sexual assault when her own actions were risky and may well have contributed to her getting assaulted anywhere is pointless. Except to revel in the supposed irony of her alleged rape.

Youre better than this.

Since Sweden deliberately masks the races of the persons committing the crimes, perhaps you would agree with me then that doing so is a bad idea and they should collect and release that data. That would be a nice start, Unless you're being deliberately obtuse.

They do release their crime stats though and it's not at all hard to notice the jump on recent years and to connect the dots.

And it's not just crime. I saw a video of Sweden recently, well last year plus however old it was, but they'd taken in hundreds of thousands of immigrants. But then they looked at how many were employed and it was 500-something. So what they had was upwards of 95% unemployment in the immigrant community. I imagine with great effort, they could cut the unemployment rate of immigrants down to 80% but getting it anywhere near a healthy 4% or even 7% seems to be wishful thinking.

Since Sweden deliberately masks the races of the persons committing the crimes, perhaps you would agree with me then that doing so is a bad idea and they should collect and release that data. That would be a nice start, Unless you're being deliberately obtuse.

They do release their crime stats though and it's not at all hard to notice the jump on recent years and to connect the dots.

And it's not just crime. I saw a video of Sweden recently, well last year plus however old it was, but they'd taken in hundreds of thousands of immigrants. But then they looked at how many were employed and it was 500-something. So what they had was upwards of 95% unemployment in the immigrant community. I imagine with great effort, they could cut the unemployment rate of immigrants down to 80% but getting it anywhere near a healthy 4% or even 7% seems to be wishful thinking.

These are interesting stats worthy of a better discussion than this Lets laugh at the woke liberal who got ass raped thread. 👍🏻

These are interesting stats worthy of a better discussion than this Lets laugh at the woke liberal who got ass raped thread.

Can you put that 'laughing' back in your pocket that you keep brining out. "Unsympathetic" doesn't work either although it's close enough that I wouldn't complain about it. The https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/Danx7O9V4AE1vEX.mp4 doesn't get to 2 but it does come all the way up to a bit past zero.

Also, I can't read your link.

The Left still doesnt understand that this woman has put countless women in danger of the same outcome.

So true.

I get it. And gee, thats unfortunate, hope she learned from it would be one thing. Karma is a b!tch is a bit much.

Like when one of you gun nuts has your kid splatter his brains all over the wall because your toys were lying around. It would be uncouth to laugh and say, karma.

Or when some posters here are dying slow and painful deaths jaundiced and raving from liver failure. Saying karma, you had it coming, is a classless thing to do.

Yes, right. Exactly, Because THAT's where the "stereotype" of immigrants comes from. From ISOLATED instances.

Just like blacks make good RB's and Cornerbacks in the NFL. That's a total farce. Some black guy became a great RB ONCE, and now they are all known for their athletic ability.

And that one Amish fella. And that one pit bull.

You're right. These stereotypes that go in in this country, started for no reason. Wait. I've got it. People got together, had a super secret meeting and said "Lets just make up some lame brain story how Amish work hard and pit bulls are more likely to injure someone than other dogs" just to pin on on pit bulls. It was one guy, that decided to pin it on pit bulls. One guy that stood to gain from saying pit bulls are meanies. And one guy wanted blacks to be known as great sprinters. Sooooo...they made it alllll up.

Glad you figured it all out for us.

Got any other brilliant theories?

:lol:

Yes, right. Exactly, Because THAT's where the "stereotype" of immigrants comes from. From ISOLATED instances.

Just like blacks make good RB's and Cornerbacks in the NFL. That's a total farce. Some black guy became a great RB ONCE, and now they are all known for their athletic ability.

And that one Amish fella. And that one pit bull.

You're right. These stereotypes that go in in this country, started for no reason. Wait. I've got it. People got together, had a super secret meeting and said "Lets just make up some lame brain story how Amish work hard and pit bulls are more likely to injure someone than other dogs" just to pin on on pit bulls. It was one guy, that decided to pin it on pit bulls. One guy that stood to gain from saying pit bulls are meanies. And one guy wanted blacks to be known as great sprinters. Sooooo...they made it alllll up.

Glad you figured it all out for us.

Got any other brilliant theories?

:lol:

Tilt.

I get it. And gee, thats unfortunate, hope she learned from it would be one thing. Karma is a b!tch is a bit much.

Like when one of you gun nuts has your kid splatter his brains all over the wall because your toys were lying around. It would be uncouth to laugh and say, karma.

Or when some posters here are dying slow and painful deaths jaundiced and raving from liver failure. Saying karma, you had it coming, is a classless thing to do.

Just wondering, why are you comparing scenarios which directly impact Geeks or their kids, to some random woman that none of us knows? :dunno:

Just wondering, why are you comparing scenarios which directly impact Geeks or their kids, to some random woman that none of us knows? :dunno:

Ok, anybody having such a tragedy, even though it was easily prevented.

It just seems like the conservatives around here love to laugh at peoples misfortune and are generally hateful angry people.