Sign in to follow this  
edjr

chicks breaks into guys house, slaps him around, after he breaks up with her via text

http://knsiradio.com/news/local-news/woman-accused-assault-burglary

(KNSI) - A woman is accused of breaking into a home and assaulting a man.
According to the criminal complaint, Katrina Tiffani Dornfeld broke into the St. Cloud man’s home on Thursday.
The man says the two had been going out for six weeks and he sent her a text on Wednesday telling her she could no longer come to his home.
Early Thursday morning police responded to a burglary call at the home and found the front door window had been smashed and the deadbolt unlocked. Three TVs were missing.
After police left, the man went to bed and says he awoke later that morning to Dornfeld in his room.
He says she didn’t have a key for his home and he didn’t invite her over. The man says he took a picture of her with his cell phone and told her to leave several times.
Police say Dornfeld slapped the man across the face and clawed him with her nails.
Police came out a second time and found Dornfeld at the man’s home. She admitted that she wasn’t supposed to be there and was arrested.
Investigators say she made her way into the home through the smashed window or open garage.
She is facing a felony charge of 1st degree burglary assault, and two misdemeanor counts of domestic assault.
Her bond was set at $80,000 without conditions and $10,000 with conditions.
Dornfeld’s next court date is April 30th.
The criminal complaint didn't say where in St. Cloud the burglary and assault took place.

http://knsiradio.com/application/files/4615/2485/0392/Dornfeld_Katrina_.jpg

wood!

Yeah she has that crazy look going on for sure

They should have let her put on makeup. it's the fair thing to do

Not sure if i just got done with police and a break-in at my house that i would then go and pass out with an unsecured front door, and an open garage...

Good for him breaking up with her. It doesn't matter how good lookin a chick is.

YOU DON'T F0CK CRAZY!

Good for him breaking up with her. It doesn't matter how good lookin a chick is.

YOU DON'T F0CK CRAZY!

If that was really a rule, nobody would ever get laid

YOU DON'T F0CK CRAZY!

Wrong. You definitely fock crazy, you just dont marry crazy

Ideally, you fock crazy without her finding out your real name, where you live or work, or your contact info.

This/ But when she sh!ts on the hood of your new car wearing stilettos, you rethink things.

Ideally, you fock crazy without her finding out your real name, where you live or work, or your contact info.

Agreed, but that can be really tough to do. Focking crazy can be awesome and you want more, which means giving your number.

If this was 5 years ago, I'd have said it was Edjr for sure.

Agreed, but that can be really tough to do. Focking crazy can be awesome and you want more, which means giving your number.

This is why google invented google voice grasshopper. You give out that number, it rings on your phone, and she never knows your actual number. When you want to ghost, you kill that number and get a new one.

I used to use that for my students when I taught college. Was quite handy.

This is why google invented google voice grasshopper. You give out that number, it rings on your phone, and she never knows your actual number. When you want to ghost, you kill that number and get a new one.

I used to use that for my students when I taught college. Was quite handy.

:first: Smart man. I've never even heard of it.