Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Article on waterboarding - mostly former SEALS

It's happening and we use it for a reason.

They think it didn't happen under Obama. Or Clinton. Or Jimmy Carter.

My gawd you are so clueless. In USA, circa 2018, you actually think someone high up is going to admit that it works and we should do it when snowflakes like you would lose their ###### and complain about how inhumane it is? Here's the reality: It's still going on, outside the USA, we are approving it and these locusts deserve it anyway.

You are so out of touch with reality it's amazing your brain is capable of telling your lungs to suck in O2.

Its not just high up...nearly everyone associated with it or who has had it done to them has said as much.

Reality to you is just to trust yiubthat it works well despite all the evidence otherwise so you can think youre tough.

Its not just high up...nearly everyone associated with it or who has had it done to them has said as much.

Reality to you is just to trust yiubthat it works well despite all the evidence otherwise so you can think youre tough.

"All the evidence". What a clown.

Wow shocker. No one is admitting that torture works. You know there was a time when the US said Area 51 did not exist.

You are one of those people that simply believes whatever people say, even when they lie to you.

Wow shocker. No one is admitting that torture works. You know there was a time when the US said Area 51 did not exist.

You are one of those people that simply believes whatever people say, even when they lie to you.

He thinks this gal who is nominated to be the CIA director did it or gave the orders to do it but her boss, Brennan, didn't. Because he's a hack.

Nope...because I dont believe you. Sorry that facts dont back up your assertions yet again FavreCo.

No counterterrorism mission was more successful or higher profile than the secret raid that killed Osama bin Laden in 2011. Almost immediately, C.I.A. officials began telling Congress that its interrogation program led them to a secretive courier, Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti, who in turn led the C.I.A. to the doorstep of the world’s most-wanted terrorist.

José Padilla, who was accused of plotting a radiological dirty bomb attack inside the United States, was one of the first American citizens designated an “enemy combatant.” The Bush administration credited the interrogation of Abu Zubaydah with uncovering the plot and leading investigators to Mr. Padilla. His arrest has been held up for years as proof that waterboarding and other tactics worked.

President Bush credited the C.I.A. interrogation program with helping to prevent an attack on the United States Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan. The tip can be traced back to the interrogations of Ammar al-Baluchi and Khallad bin Attash, who were subjected to harsh C.I.A. interrogations in May 2003. Intelligence reports from those interrogations state that Al Qaeda was plotting attacks on the consulate and other Western targets in Karachi.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/12/08/world/does-torture-work-the-cias-claims-and-what-the-committee-found.html

There are many more if you care to read the article.

No counterterrorism mission was more successful or higher profile than the secret raid that killed Osama bin Laden in 2011. Almost immediately, C.I.A. officials began telling Congress that its interrogation program led them to a secretive courier, Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti, who in turn led the C.I.A. to the doorstep of the worlds most-wanted terrorist.

José Padilla, who was accused of plotting a radiological dirty bomb attack inside the United States, was one of the first American citizens designated an enemy combatant. The Bush administration credited the interrogation of Abu Zubaydah with uncovering the plot and leading investigators to Mr. Padilla. His arrest has been held up for years as proof that waterboarding and other tactics worked.

President Bush credited the C.I.A. interrogation program with helping to prevent an attack on the United States Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan. The tip can be traced back to the interrogations of Ammar al-Baluchi and Khallad bin Attash, who were subjected to harsh C.I.A. interrogations in May 2003. Intelligence reports from those interrogations state that Al Qaeda was plotting attacks on the consulate and other Western targets in Karachi.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/12/08/world/does-torture-work-the-cias-claims-and-what-the-committee-found.html

There are many more if you care to read the article.

Shonuff says this can't be true.

Nope...because I dont believe you. Sorry that facts dont back up your assertions yet again FavreCo.

Go suck on Baker Boy' fact.

Go suck on Baker Boy' fact.

A. There are many many out there stating the opposite that it doesnt work.

B. You whine that I believe what people tell me...yet, because this fits your narrative you believe people trying to justify the use of harsh interrogations techniques ? Oof.

You should think before ever parroting something that lying sack of crap posts.

Breaking news: Torturers say torture is necessary, and works too! :D

Everyones lying to you...but these guys I trust.

:lol:

What would you propose as an alternative?

What would you propose as an alternative?

Asking nicely.

there certain threads are so stupid that I just weep for the world. It reveals how incredibly stupid our country is. I bet there's not a single one of you guys knows the story behind Mitchell jessen. Nor do I met most of you guys know the story about the dreaded black Muslims in Montana.

The problem is, you guys don't want to fuking learn either. It's just a bunch of fucing trolls more interested in sissy slap fights than actually learning fuking something every once in awhile.

Swallow the sound bites that work best for your preset Notions. God forbid you read a fuking book every once in awhile.

Why do we have a president that gets his political advice from Sean Hannity?

Because we fuking deserve it.

there certain threads are so stupid that I just weep for the world. It reveals how incredibly stupid our country is. I bet there's not a single one of you guys knows the story behind Mitchell jessen. Nor do I met most of you guys know the story about the dreaded black Muslims in Montana.

The problem is, you guys don't want to fuking learn either. It's just a bunch of fucing trolls more interested in sissy slap fights than actually learning fuking something every once in awhile.

Swallow the sound bites that work best for your preset Notions. God forbid you read a fuking book every once in awhile.

Why do we have a president that gets his political advice from Sean Hannity?

Because we fuking deserve it.

I read this whole post. Do I get credit for reading a book?

I read this whole post. Do I get credit for reading a book?

No. You lose points for reading the same book over and over.

I think the point is people who were suspected of being a terrorist were apprehended and tortured.

What's your basis for thinking so?

Even though all this is largely academic, the problem is kids, who is a terrorist?

There are multiple instances where a rival lover, a rival land owner, Etc has simply turned in their rival to the CIA and by the way got a nice little bonus for doing so.

The dude that gets ratted out immediately gets an all-expense-paid trip to gitmo or Poland or Czech Republic or Thailand Etc.

Then the torture begins.

What's missing here?

Pretty much absolutely no vetting whatsoever. There sure as hell wasn't vetting going on in the field. And by the time they're in a torture facility, Well they ain't there for the onion rings.

By the time they figure out a guy isn't diddly ######. It may have been 3 5 7 9 years. And yeah, some of these guys who weren't terrorist before? As soon as we drop their tortured ass back in country you can bet they picked up weapons against us. And who the fuk would blame them?

Long before we get to the conversation of whether torture is acceptable or not. We should have figured out what the process was for figuring out who gets tortured in the first place. And in our Zeal and earnestness, we did not.

Honest to God, in a sick twisted way, it's a little bit like the old Salem Witch Trials skit. Well we tortured him for 5 years and he didn't have any information! Great! He's not a terrorist!

I repeat...

2 books in 1 night! I dont care if I lose points. This is great. Learning soooo much. Thanks Wiff!

The onion rings comment was the best part IMO.

Only Wiff in consecutive posts can be so arrogant as to act enlightened because he views a subject differently than most of us...and then cite his own quote as if it was something profound.

I repeat.....

Give me a fockin break.

Only Wiff in consecutive posts can be so arrogant as to act enlightened because he views a subject differently than most of us...and then cite his own quote as if it was something profound.

I repeat.....

Give me a fockin break.

But its true. Just read Wiffs post. If you dont like your neighbor, call up the CIA and tell them hes a terrorist. They will pick him up, torture him for 3-9 years, then drop him off in terrorist land.

I plan on testing this out soon. One of my neighbors leaves his dog outside to bark all night. Little does he know, he will soon be facing years of torture.

There are some hot milfs in the neighborhood. Their husbands should go away too. After I bang all of them, I will nominate Wiff for geek of the year.