Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Article on waterboarding - mostly former SEALS

willing to let Americans, women,children and men, fellow citizens die horrific deaths over the hurt feelings of terrorists is much much more un American, very telling and actually kind of sick.

Subscribing to torture doesnt mitigate any risk to our citizens.

Id argue the unreliable information and sentiment it bolsters against us puts our people more at risk.

completely un-american

thank you for outing yourself as somebody who would trust the military to decide on torturing of american citizens as they see fit

very telling and scary

did I say that, I said if they have proof that they are acting within a terror cell.

The minute you commit treason on this country you give up the protections granted by the constitution, you become a prisoner of war

did I say that,

"I have no issue in the military making these decisions"

yea, you did say that

did I say that, I said if they have proof that they are acting within a terror cell.

The minute you commit treason on this country you give up the protections granted by the constitution, you become a prisoner of war

Again what is this proof? what if it is disputed?

You are flat out saying you dont want an american citizen to have the right to the 6th amendment if there is some kinda "proof" which you have flat out stated you are okay with the military making this call over a court of law

sad

We shouldnt be in the business of torture and Hasoel should be nowhere near this position in our country.

:lol:

And what are your thoughts on Brennan?

Remember when 49/53 Dem Senators voted FOR that torture loving piece of ###### at his confirmation?

Now they all pretend that torture is a deal breaker. Another day, another lib btfo out by facts.

Some background reading on Brennan, who was a senior CIA official while Haspel was low on the totem pole, during the torture era:

https://www.politico.com/story/2014/12/john-brennan-cia-torture-113456

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/01/does-it-matter-if-john-brennan-was-complicit-in-illegal-torture/266918/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2013/03/07/john-brennans-confirmation-how-they-voted/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5937b2315429

The good thing is that we are still doing it to terrorists. You just don't hear about it now.

Exactly.

This is why it is absurd to have public discussions where everyone can signal their virtues.

No matter the law is, no matter what is made public, the CIA and off book contractors torture the out of people every single day.

Do the people arguing about torture realize this?

Again what is this proof? what if it is disputed?

You are flat out saying you dont want an american citizen to have the right to the 6th amendment if there is some kinda "proof" which you have flat out stated you are okay with the military making this call over a court of law

sad

how about 3 months of video survaillance as proof

So, The President sends the CIA, the FBI and the NYPD on a mission to find a rabbit he has released into the woods. The CIA goes in first, talks to their informants throughout the woods and proclaims rabbits don't exist. The FBI goes in next and after an extensive search burns the Forrest to the ground and, unable to find the rabbit puts him on a wanted poster and head back to the office. Two NYPD cops go in and come out with a beaten up bear saying "ok, I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbit"

And what are your thoughts on Brennan?

Remember when 49/53 Dem Senators voted FOR that torture loving piece of ###### at his confirmation?

Now they all pretend that torture is a deal breaker. Another day, another lib btfo out by facts.

Some background reading on Brennan, who was a senior CIA official while Haspel was low on the totem pole, during the torture era:

https://www.politico.com/story/2014/12/john-brennan-cia-torture-113456

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/01/does-it-matter-if-john-brennan-was-complicit-in-illegal-torture/266918/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2013/03/07/john-brennans-confirmation-how-they-voted/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5937b2315429

Not a fan of his past and even he had quite mixed feelings disavowing past practices at times.

Exactly.

This is why it is absurd to have public discussions where everyone can signal their virtues.

No matter the law is, no matter what is made public, the CIA and off book contractors torture the ###### out of people every single day.

Do the people arguing about torture realize this?

Some actually believe everything the gov't tells them, especially if it fits their agenda.

Subscribing to torture doesnt mitigate any risk to our citizens.

Id argue the unreliable information and sentiment it bolsters against us puts our people more at risk.

The SloFlakes that think water boarding is torture don’t understand what torture is.

The SloFlakes that think water boarding is torture dont understand what torture is.

Torture has many forms. HTH....

I have a blanket policy of not supporting war criminals. So far it has never led me astray :dunno:

Torture has many forms. HTH....

tor·ture

[ˈtôrCHər]

NOUN

the action or practice of inflicting severe pain on someone as a punishment or to force them to do or say something, or for the pleasure of the person inflicting the pain.

synonyms: infliction of pain · abuse · torment · ill treatment · [more]

VERB

inflict severe pain on.

tor·ture

[ˈtôrCHər]

NOUN

the action or practice of inflicting severe pain on someone as a punishment or to force them to do or say something, or for the pleasure of the person inflicting the pain.

VERB

inflict severe pain on.

Sounds like what the other people interviewed said about water boarding :thumbsup: thanks for doing the work to prove my point. Can I just text you whenever I need you to do some internet searches for me? I'm kind of busy sometimes. I need someone who is willing to do others bidding. You seem like such a perfect candidate

The SloFlakes that think water boarding is torture dont understand what torture is.

You mean like the men the OP? Those kind of SloFlakes?

tor·ture

[ˈtôrCHər]

NOUN

VERB

inflict severe pain on.

So...waterboarding then?

And using a focking dictionary definition that proves you wrong anyway is a nice touch in showing your foolishness.

I have no problem with torture to get information.

:thumbsup:

Even if you don't get the info, you get the satisfaction of torturing a subhuman who has no value to society.

:thumbsup:

Even if you don't get the info, you get the satisfaction of torturing a subhuman who has no value to society.

Oh I just realized we talking about torturing terrorists. In that case I don’t care about information, I’d torture them just for fun. I’d even bring victims families in and let them have a go just to laugh.

Oh I just realized we talking about torturing terrorists. In that case I dont care about information, Id torture them just for fun. Id even bring victims families in and let them have a go just to laugh.

I think the point is people who were suspected of being a terrorist were apprehended and tortured.

Most people arent going to want to witness torture, even if the tortured individual killed a family member.

I think of that guy who hired a farm hand to help. The farmer walks in on the guy raping his daughter. He beats the guy within an inch of his life, but he still calls 911 and tells them he doesnt want the guy to die. He was crying on the phone too.

Oh I just realized we talking about torturing terrorists. In that case I don’t care about information, I’d torture them just for fun. I’d even bring victims families in and let them have a go just to laugh.

That's worth a double. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think the point is people who were suspected of being a terrorist were apprehended and tortured.

Most people arent going to want to witness torture, even if the tortured individual killed a family member.

I think of that guy who hired a farm hand to help. The farmer walks in on the guy raping his daughter. He beats the guy within an inch of his life, but he still calls 911 and tells them he doesnt want the guy to die. He was crying on the phone too.

I wouldn't want the guy to die either. I'd want him to live so I could beat him within an inch of his life a few times.

I wouldn't want the guy to die either. I'd want him to live so I could beat him within an inch of his life a few times.

That's not really feasible

That's not really feasible

Then I'd let him go to prison after the hospital took care of him and let someone else finish the job. :thumbsup:

People think that torture won't or can't reveal accurate, verifiable info? Lol. You fockers will believe anything.

• Like 1

Id have rocked the eyeballs right out of that guys head and blown a load on his brain pan. Chop the body up, crush the bones. No body, no crime.

Id have rocked the eyeballs right out of that guys head and blown a load on his brain pan. Chop the body up, crush the bones. No body, no crime.

Everyone is different, and some people talk a big game until it's time. I am for torturing 100% guilty of heinous crime people btw.

Ill never get over macho grande.. because of me, six men didnt return from that mission!

Seven, George zip died this morning

People think that torture won't or can't reveal accurate, verifiable info? Lol. You fockers will believe anything.

No .

'So, we water boarded you and you appear to have given us false info'. Yeah, like it's gonna end well for that liar. yeah they sing like birds. It's not like we can't rack 'em up again and get even more aggressive....as we should.....and do.

No ######.

'So, we water boarded you and you appear to have given us false info'. Yeah, like it's gonna end well for that liar. ###### yeah they sing like birds. It's not like we can't rack 'em up again and get even more aggressive....as we should.....and do.

Pathetic

Pathetic

No...realistic. Go back to your little safe space, assclown.

Torture will reveal accurate, verifiable info. It will also yield lots of bad info, which wastes time and results in bad decisions. One reason why we went to war in Iraq was fake evidence that Saddam Hussein had given chemical and biological weapons training to al Qaida. We now know this evidence was gathered via torture.

No...realistic. Go back to your little safe space, assclown.

Realistic? Not really...people over and over saying its not reliable but you claim it is.

The pathetic part is supporting such crap as a means of vengeance and then getting all holier than thou about places that do similar things.

No ######.

'So, we water boarded you and you appear to have given us false info'. Yeah, like it's gonna end well for that liar. ###### yeah they sing like birds. It's not like we can't rack 'em up again and get even more aggressive....as we should.....and do.

Yeah, they just love any answer that reaffirms their need to feel morally superior, and they'll repeat it no matter how stupid it is. They just don't have the courage or good sense to say "I'm opposed to torture because I feel it's immoral". Harder to win that argument than to latch on to a false assertion that it doesn't work. It's why a hack like Shonuff likes to claim he didn't vote for Hillary. He thinks it gives him credibility, like repeating the" it doesn't work " bullshit. Just admit you think it's wrong and you're willing to let innocents die to maintain moral superiority

• Like 1

Realistic? Not really...people over and over saying its not reliable but you claim it is.

The pathetic part is supporting such crap as a means of vengeance and then getting all holier than thou about places that do similar things.

My gawd you are so clueless. In USA, circa 2018, you actually think someone high up is going to admit that it works and we should do it when snowflakes like you would lose their and complain about how inhumane it is? Here's the reality: It's still going on, outside the USA, we are approving it and these locusts deserve it anyway.

You are so out of touch with reality it's amazing your brain is capable of telling your lungs to suck in O2.