Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

What’s your nonalcoholic drink of choice?

Milk. And its not even close. My son and i go through a gallon every 2 days. First thing i do in the morning after pissingg is drink a tall glass of milk.

Love ice milk👍

Mountain Dew= Trash.

I know. I just like that tang, that bite it has. I got into it when I was working long hours at the Waffle.

Used to drink at least one big bottle a day. Then came here and stopped completely. No wonder I lost a sh!tload of weight, between that and eating two or three meals a day at Waffle House, it being free and all.

Home brewed sweet tea. Not overly sweetened. Easily a gallon a day.

Found that the cheaper generic brand teas are as good as the pricey name brands.

There's a story about a guy like you. Honestly, you should Google this. There's something in the tea that really effs with your kidneys. I drink maybe about a quart a day. But at your Levels? You definitely should Google this.

I have a cup of coffee every morning but rarely finish it.

Move on to diet Pepsi which I drink too much of.

Mix in water or a sugar free strawberry orange banana fruit drink that we usually have a pitcher of.

I have a cup of coffee every morning but rarely finish it.

Move on to diet Pepsi which I drink too much of.

Mix in water or a sugar free strawberry orange banana fruit drink that we usually have a pitcher of.

You spelled Jizz wrong

I like how plain water has become the non alcoholic hardcore badass drink of choice. I need flavor man, its just too plain. Even just some lemon.

Love ice milk👍

there is a spot in my fridge where i put the milk. Gets it just above freezing. Love it