Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Federal deficit up 32%

Thats not what i claimed and it not what shoshit called me out on. Try again sparky.

You made the first reply and only talked about the revenue side. Try again sunshine.

You made the first reply and only talked about the revenue side. Try again sunshine.

And my statement was only about yhe tax cuts. :wave:

You cant stand prosperity can you?

Im out i cant stand pixxing matches like you and ht. You two are one in the same.

Good. You bring zip.

You cant stand prosperity can you?

Im out i cant stand pixxing matches like you and ht. You two are one in the same.

Prosperity? I cant stand going deep into debt to pay off the rich and corporations at the expense of others and then try to tell the middle class...well, at least you got a little bit.

Sorry you were duped.

• Like 1

It's the major issue where you can't trust the Republicans. Utter hypocrisy with fake concern that pivots on a dime the moment the presidency shifts from a D to an R and back and forth. Ironically and sadly it's the Dems, the party of profligate free stuff, who are significantly less bad.

It is?

So its totally different than the trends when he came in, right?

(Oops, facts get in the way of your little rant)

Ill say his stripping regulations has helped...though the long term effect of those is what will be questioned.

Do you feel physical pain when you say stupid stuff? You must take 1000mg of gabapentin 3 times daily just to numb yourself from the stupid sh!t you spew.

So we made more on taxes this year, lost our shirt on spending. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the problem.

So we made more on taxes this year, lost our shirt on spending. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the problem.

Hmmmm.

That is the reality that no one wants to address in either party. Cutting spending loses votes of the 60% of the population that is frankly, too stupid to be allowed to vote.

Thing is, we need to pay more of our farmers and coal miners and steel manufacturers and well just a whole lot more people more money from the government. Because as they make money? Then the government can tax it. And then taxes go up. and then we'll be able to afford to pay even more Americans - and tax them!

do you guys have any idea how much income taxes we collect every time we build a 13 billion dollar aircraft carrier that can't launch or retrieve airplanes?

You guys just don't understand economics.

Do you feel physical pain when you say stupid stuff? You must take 1000mg of gabapentin 3 times daily just to numb yourself from the stupid sh!t you spew.

The projection here is funny.

Try refuting what I said just once...rather than just ignoring all of the facts and acting like an idiot.

There is more than one problem.

Maybe not. People pay more taxes when they make more money.

its still the individual paying more taxes and corporations paying less no matter the spin

its still the individual paying more taxes and corporations paying less no matter the spin

So, even if a person makes 2x as much as last year, they should pay the same in taxes. I like your thinking. :thumbsup:

I thought individuals received a tax cut under Trump.

I thought individuals received a tax cut under Trump.

Pretty good article below. Assuming a lot of us make between 50 and 75000, you got about a $35 reduction per paycheck.

The charts speak for themselves mostly. But what's really sneaky is that the individual tax cuts start disappearing around 2025. But conveniently, the corporate tax cuts don't expire.

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/19/571754894/charts-see-how-much-of-gop-tax-cuts-will-go-to-the-middle-class

The deflection here is funny.

Try refuting what I said just once...rather than just ignoring all of the facts and acting like an idiot.

Deflection? That's priceless coming from the queen of deflection. :lol:

Deflection? That's priceless coming from the queen of deflection. :lol:

I dont deflect and I said projection you illiterate moron.